|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the collapse of the Kumomintang army in Manchuria, by how much did Tianjin's population swell?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 20 percent.
(c) 15 percent.
(d) 5 percent.
2. How long did Niang stay in bed one time because of an argument with Father?
(a) One month.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Two months.
(d) Five days.
3. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) Gold dollar.
(b) 20 nickels.
(c) Silver dollar.
(d) 5 dimes.
4. When did Adeline begin kindergarten?
5. How long after Grandmother's death, were Adeline, Lydia, Gregory, and Edgar taken to the train station?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Eight weeks.
(c) Seven weeks.
(d) Six weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
2. What killed Ye Ye?
3. What time did Adeline's days begin when she stayed at Sacred Heart?
4. How old was Adeline when two events occurred that worsened her relationship with Niang?
5. How much money did Adeline receive from her father annually?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)