|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Niang stay in bed one time because of an argument with Father?
(a) Eight days.
(b) One month.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two months.
2. When did James and Adeline sail to England?
3. How many civilians and prisoners of war were tortured and killed during the Rape of Nanking?
4. How far was the eastern side of Grand Aunt's hometown from the Pacific Ocean?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
5. How old was Adeline when her mother died?
(a) Three weeks old.
(b) Five days old.
(c) One day old.
(d) Two weeks old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of top was on the large, oval table that Adeline, her siblings, and her stepmother gathered around?
2. When did Lydia and Samuel return to Tianjin?
3. How many times was Adeline allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
4. How many of the boarders at Sacred Heart were almost orphans?
5. What was the name of James' wife?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)