|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Grandmother's death, were Adeline, Lydia, Gregory, and Edgar taken to the train station?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Seven weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
2. What time did Adeline's days begin when she stayed at Sacred Heart?
(a) 6:15 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 6:00 a.m.
(d) 5:45 a.m.
3. What nationalities were Jeanne's parents?
(a) British and Chinese.
(b) Spanish and Chinese.
(c) French and Chinese.
(d) American and Chinese.
4. When did Ye Ye die?
(a) April 2, 1952.
(b) January 25, 1952.
(c) February 21, 1952.
(d) March 27, 1952.
5. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
(a) January, 1949.
(b) December, 1948.
(c) February, 1949.
(d) November, 1948.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Britain demand and receive a 99 year lease on the Kowloon peninsula?
2. What was the name of a play that Adeline wrote?
3. What did Adeline name her little duckling?
4. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
5. How many siblings did Grand Aunt have?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)