|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adeline begin kindergarten?
2. How long after Grandmother's death, were Adeline, Lydia, Gregory, and Edgar taken to the train station?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Eight weeks.
(d) Seven weeks.
3. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) Silver dollar.
(b) 20 nickels.
(c) 5 dimes.
(d) Gold dollar.
4. How many servants took care of Joseph's and Ren's household?
5. What type of top was on the large, oval table that Adeline, her siblings, and her stepmother gathered around?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Adeline's grand aunt when she refused to have her feet bound?
2. When did Lydia and Samuel return to Tianjin?
3. Where were Gregory and Edgar living when James and Adeline arrived in London?
4. How old was Adeline when her brothers taught her to play bridge?
5. Where did Lydia, her husband, and his parents flee in January 1949?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)