|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Samuel Sung earn a master's degree?
(a) Drake University.
(b) Michigan State.
(c) Notre Dame University.
(d) Purdue University.
2. After she was elected class president, who ran into Adeline when she was sitting on the stairs waiting for Aunt Baba to come home?
3. How much extra would parents pay a month so their daughters could get extra food at Sacred Heart?
4. When did the Red Army triumphantly enter Shanghai?
(a) August 18, 1949.
(b) June 12, 1949.
(c) July 3, 1949.
(d) May 25, 1949.
5. How old was Lydia when she married Samuel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Miss Chien when Joseph and Niang fled to Hong Kong?
2. How many siblings did Grand Aunt have?
3. When did the Manchu dynasty come to an end?
4. Who ran the school that Grand Aunt attended?
5. At what restaurant was Adeline allowed to eat in Chapter 8?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)