|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Adeline receive from her father annually?
(a) 600 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 700 pounds.
(d) 400 pounds.
2. How old was Adeline's grand aunt when she refused to have her feet bound?
3. Where was Adeline's grand aunt born?
4. When did the Manchu dynasty come to an end?
(a) September 15, 1911.
(b) October 10, 1911.
(c) July 13, 1911.
(d) August 18, 1911.
5. How old was Samuel when he and Lydia married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what river was Grand Aunt's hometown situated?
2. When did Lydia and Samuel return to Tianjin?
3. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic or China?
4. During what years were westerners perceived throughout China as superior beings?
5. Who ran the school that Grand Aunt attended?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)