|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lydia, her husband, and his parents flee in January 1949?
(b) Hong Kong.
2. When Adeline attended medical school, what percentage of students were female?
(a) Less than 15 percent.
(b) Less than 20 percent.
(c) 5 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
3. When did James and Adeline sail to England?
4. What killed Ye Ye?
(b) Heart attack.
5. What is the date at the beginning of the book?
(a) April 15, 1988.
(b) March 24, 1988.
(c) May 19, 1988.
(d) June 30, 1988.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
2. When was Adeline's grand aunt born?
3. Where were Gregory and Edgar living when James and Adeline arrived in London?
4. To what ages of children was a play writing competition open that Adeline entered?
5. How tall was Grand Aunt?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)