|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Manchu dynasty come to an end?
(a) October 10, 1911.
(b) July 13, 1911.
(c) August 18, 1911.
(d) September 15, 1911.
2. Jeanne's mother was from ______________.
(a) Shaanxi Province.
(b) Gansu Province.
(c) Guangdong Province.
(d) Shandong Province.
3. What color bedspread was Lydia given when she moved down to the first floor?
4. How long had it been since Adeline and her siblings been together when they gathered for the reading of her father's will?
(a) Nearly 40 years.
(b) Almost 30 years.
(c) 27 years.
(d) 35 years.
5. Upon what river was Grand Aunt's hometown situated?
(a) Yong River
(b) Yangtse River.
(c) Huangpu River.
(d) Nandu River.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Adeline when two events occurred that worsened her relationship with Niang?
2. How old was Grandmother when she died?
3. How far was Sacred Heart primary school from Adeline's home?
4. How many years did Grand Aunt work for the Bank of Shanghai?
5. How old was Jeanne when she married Joseph?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)