|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cinemas did Tianjin have?
2. During what years were westerners perceived throughout China as superior beings?
3. What type of dog slept in the courtyard of Adeline's new home when she was reunited with her father?
(a) German shepherd.
4. What was the name of James' wife?
5. How long was the traditional Buddhist mourning period?
(a) 75 days.
(b) 50 days.
(c) 150 days.
(d) 100 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color bedspread was Lydia given when she moved down to the first floor?
2. What type of top was on the large, oval table that Adeline, her siblings, and her stepmother gathered around?
3. What time did Adeline and her siblings gather to hear the reading of their father's will?
4. In 1942, where did Joseph go when the Japanese started demanding profits from his business?
5. Where was Adeline's grand aunt born?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)