|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Grandmother when she died?
2. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) 5 dimes.
(b) Silver dollar.
(c) Gold dollar.
(d) 20 nickels.
3. When did Adeline's father die?
(a) March 20, 1988.
(b) June 24, 1988.
(c) May 13, 1988.
(d) April 10, 1988.
4. Where did Adeline's father die?
(a) Kowloon Sanatorium.
(b) Community Hospital.
(c) Hong Kong Sanatorium.
(d) Memorial Hospital.
5. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
Short Answer Questions
1. After his marriage to Ren, what type of car did Joseph buy for himself?
2. How many years did Grand Aunt work for the Bank of Shanghai?
3. After she was elected class president, who ran into Adeline when she was sitting on the stairs waiting for Aunt Baba to come home?
4. During what years were westerners perceived throughout China as superior beings?
5. How many cinemas did Tianjin have?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)