|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the train, how long a journey was it for Aunt Baba to go from Shanghai to Tianjin?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) One week.
2. Who ran the school that Grand Aunt attended?
(a) American Methodists.
(b) British Congregationalists.
(c) French protestants.
(d) Catholic nuns.
3. Where was Joseph buried?
(a) West Point.
(b) North Point.
(c) South Point.
(d) East Point.
4. Where was Adeline's grand aunt born?
5. What killed Adeline's grandmother?
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Lung cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Adeline's grand aunt when she refused to have her feet bound?
2. When was Adeline's grand aunt born?
3. Jeanne's mother was from ______________.
4. How old was Adeline's mother when she died?
5. After she was elected class president, who ran into Adeline when she was sitting on the stairs waiting for Aunt Baba to come home?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)