|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Adeline when her mother died?
(a) Five days old.
(b) Three weeks old.
(c) One day old.
(d) Two weeks old.
2. What was the name of the dog trainer who trained Jackie?
3. How long had it been since Adeline and her siblings been together when they gathered for the reading of her father's will?
(a) 27 years.
(b) Nearly 40 years.
(c) Almost 30 years.
(d) 35 years.
4. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
5. In 1942, where did Joseph go when the Japanese started demanding profits from his business?
(b) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Adeline's grand aunt when she refused to have her feet bound?
2. How long was the traditional Buddhist mourning period?
3. After she was elected class president, who ran into Adeline when she was sitting on the stairs waiting for Aunt Baba to come home?
4. After his marriage to Ren, what type of car did Joseph buy for himself?
5. When did Adeline begin kindergarten?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)