|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Adeline when her brothers taught her to play bridge?
2. When did the Manchu dynasty come to an end?
(a) October 10, 1911.
(b) September 15, 1911.
(c) August 18, 1911.
(d) July 13, 1911.
3. What was the name of the dog trainer who trained Jackie?
4. How many years did Grand Aunt work for the Bank of Shanghai?
5. During what years were westerners perceived throughout China as superior beings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationalities were Jeanne's parents?
2. What type of top was on the large, oval table that Adeline, her siblings, and her stepmother gathered around?
3. What color bedspread was Lydia given when she moved down to the first floor?
4. How long had it been since Adeline and her siblings been together when they gathered for the reading of her father's will?
5. Who ran the school that Grand Aunt attended?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)