|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color bedspread was Lydia given when she moved down to the first floor?
2. How long was the traditional Buddhist mourning period?
(a) 75 days.
(b) 150 days.
(c) 100 days.
(d) 50 days.
3. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) 5 dimes.
(b) Gold dollar.
(c) 20 nickels.
(d) Silver dollar.
4. Where was Joseph buried?
(a) South Point.
(b) North Point.
(c) East Point.
(d) West Point.
5. When did Adeline's father die?
(a) June 24, 1988.
(b) May 13, 1988.
(c) March 20, 1988.
(d) April 10, 1988.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dog trainer who trained Jackie?
2. How far was Sacred Heart primary school from Adeline's home?
3. On the train, how long a journey was it for Aunt Baba to go from Shanghai to Tianjin?
4. How old was Adeline when her mother died?
5. What is the date at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)