|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cinemas did Tianjin have?
2. How long was the traditional Buddhist mourning period?
(a) 50 days.
(b) 100 days.
(c) 150 days.
(d) 75 days.
3. What nationalities were Jeanne's parents?
(a) British and Chinese.
(b) French and Chinese.
(c) American and Chinese.
(d) Spanish and Chinese.
4. What was the name of James' wife?
5. When Ye Ye married, how old was his bride?
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Adeline's grandmother?
2. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
3. How tall was Grand Aunt?
4. During what years were westerners perceived throughout China as superior beings?
5. What did Adeline name her little duckling?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)