|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mrs. Hsu?
2. How old was Miss Chien when Joseph and Niang fled to Hong Kong?
3. Where were the nuns from who ran Sacred Heart Convent School and Orphanage?
4. How much money did Adeline receive from her father annually?
(a) 700 pounds.
(b) 400 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 600 pounds.
5. After Byron tore up the house and left it a mess, what time did he return?
(a) 8 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of Niang's estate did Adleine receive?
2. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
3. What was Byron's salary when they moved to California?
4. Where did James have to live in Hong Kong before Gregory came back?
5. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)