Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Britain demand and receive a 99 year lease on the Kowloon peninsula?
2. In 1942, where did Joseph go when the Japanese started demanding profits from his business?
(c) Hong Kong.
3. How long was the traditional Buddhist mourning period?
(a) 75 days.
(b) 50 days.
(c) 150 days.
(d) 100 days.
4. How much of her salary did Aunt Baba give Ye Ye?
5. What was the name of the ocean liner that James and Adeline sailed on when they went to England?
(a) SS China.
(b) SS Arcadia.
(c) SS Baradine.
(d) SS Canton.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the corpse that Adeline and her dissection partner worked on?
2. After his marriage to Ren, what type of car did Joseph buy for himself?
3. How old was Miss Chien when Joseph and Niang fled to Hong Kong?
4. How old was Lydia when she married Samuel?
5. How many cinemas did Tianjin have?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)