|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) 20 nickels.
(b) 5 dimes.
(c) Gold dollar.
(d) Silver dollar.
2. How much of Niang's estate did Gregory and Edgar receive?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 30 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 40 percent.
3. When was Adeline's grand aunt born?
4. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
5. What color bedspread was Lydia given when she moved down to the first floor?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adeline begin her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
2. How many servants took care of Joseph's and Ren's household?
3. In Chapter 18, where were the college friends from that Byron invited to dinner?
4. What killed Ye Ye?
5. What percent of the population in Hong Kong in the 1960s were Chinese?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)