|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adeline visit her Aunt Baba for the last time?
2. In what type of cemetery was Joseph buried?
3. How many siblings did Grand Aunt have?
4. During what years were westerners perceived throughout China as superior beings?
5. Where did Adeline receive an offer of an obstetrics residency in America?
(a) Memorial Hospital in New York.
(b) Presbyterian Hospital in Philadelphia.
(c) University of Iowa in Iowa City.
(d) Duke University in Durham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent of the population in Hong Kong in the 1960s were Chinese?
2. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
3. What company offered Byron a job?
4. How many of Bob's brothers enlisted during World War II?
5. Where did James's daughter go to college?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)