|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ciang Kai-shek resign as President of the Republic?
(a) April 6, 1949.
(b) March 18, 1949.
(c) January 21, 1949.
(d) February 12, 1949.
2. When did the Manchu dynasty come to an end?
(a) October 10, 1911.
(b) September 15, 1911.
(c) July 13, 1911.
(d) August 18, 1911.
3. In Father's will, his estate was divided into _____________shares.
4. How much of Niang's estate did Gregory and Edgar receive?
(a) 40 percent.
(b) 30 percent.
(c) 20 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
5. How old was Bob Mah when his father died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many civilians and prisoners of war were tortured and killed during the Rape of Nanking?
2. When did Martin Ching's parents emigrate to America?
3. To what ages of children was a play writing competition open that Adeline entered?
4. What was the name of the dog trainer who trained Jackie?
5. Who was excluded from Father's seventieth birthday celebration party in Hong Kong?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)