|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tai-ling attend college?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
2. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
(a) October 12, 1948.
(b) September 30, 1948.
(c) December 3, 1948.
(d) November 2, 1948.
3. After the wedding, how long was it before Adeline saw her sister again?
(a) 32 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 31 years.
(d) 29 years.
4. How far was the eastern side of Grand Aunt's hometown from the Pacific Ocean?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 25 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 40 miles.
5. What was Gregory's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Aunt Baba forced to move out of Joseph's home?
2. When was Hong Kong ceded to the British?
3. Jeanne's mother was from ______________.
4. In 1942, where did Joseph go when the Japanese started demanding profits from his business?
5. After Byron tore up the house and left it a mess, what time did he return?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)