|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran the school that Grand Aunt attended?
(a) French protestants.
(b) British Congregationalists.
(c) Catholic nuns.
(d) American Methodists.
2. What type of top was on the large, oval table that Adeline, her siblings, and her stepmother gathered around?
3. How old was the corpse that Adeline and her dissection partner worked on?
4. When did Gregory and Edgar leave Shanghai for Hong Kong and then England?
5. How old was Adeline's grand aunt when she refused to have her feet bound?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boarders were at Sacred Heart when Adeline was enrolled there?
2. When was Hong Kong ceded to the British?
3. How many cinemas did Tianjin have?
4. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
5. What did Samuel Sung study at the university?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)