|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) Gold dollar.
(b) 5 dimes.
(c) 20 nickels.
(d) Silver dollar.
2. How far was the eastern side of Grand Aunt's hometown from the Pacific Ocean?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 40 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 25 miles.
3. What did Samuel Sung study at the university?
4. How long had it been since Adeline and her siblings been together when they gathered for the reading of her father's will?
(a) 35 years.
(b) Nearly 40 years.
(c) 27 years.
(d) Almost 30 years.
5. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
(a) January, 1949.
(b) November, 1948.
(c) December, 1948.
(d) February, 1949.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of cemetery was Joseph buried?
2. How old was Jeanne when she married Joseph?
3. When did Ciang Kai-shek resign as President of the Republic?
4. How many of the boarders at Sacred Heart were almost orphans?
5. When Ye Ye married, how old was his bride?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)