|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What killed Adeline's grandmother?
(a) Lung cancer.
(d) Heart attack.
2. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
3. How old was Grandmother when she died?
4. What was the name of the ocean liner that James and Adeline sailed on when they went to England?
(a) SS Canton.
(b) SS China.
(c) SS Arcadia.
(d) SS Baradine.
5. On what floor did Grand Aunt have her flat?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adeline develop pneumonia?
2. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
3. During what years were westerners perceived throughout China as superior beings?
4. When did Ciang Kai-shek resign as President of the Republic?
5. On the train, how long a journey was it for Aunt Baba to go from Shanghai to Tianjin?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)