|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Adeline sleep the few times she was allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
(a) On the floor in a back hall.
(b) In a small room with a maid.
(c) Ye Ye's room.
(d) In a closet.
2. When did Samuel Sung return to China after studying in America?
3. When was Adeline's grand aunt born?
4. Which of Adeline's family members visited her when she was in the hospital with pneumonia?
(a) Ye Ye.
5. Upon what river was Grand Aunt's hometown situated?
(a) Nandu River.
(b) Yong River
(c) Yangtse River.
(d) Huangpu River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lydia, her husband, and his parents flee in January 1949?
2. How many civilians and prisoners of war were tortured and killed during the Rape of Nanking?
3. When was Hong Kong ceded to the British?
4. Jeanne's mother was from ______________.
5. How long did Niang stay in bed one time because of an argument with Father?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)