|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cinemas did Tianjin have?
2. In what type of cemetery was Joseph buried?
3. After his marriage to Ren, what type of car did Joseph buy for himself?
4. Where were the nuns from who ran Sacred Heart Convent School and Orphanage?
5. Where did Lydia, her husband, and his parents flee in January 1949?
(b) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jeanne when she married Joseph?
2. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
3. When did Britain demand and receive a 99 year lease on the Kowloon peninsula?
4. How long after Grandmother's death, were Adeline, Lydia, Gregory, and Edgar taken to the train station?
5. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)