|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the train, how long a journey was it for Aunt Baba to go from Shanghai to Tianjin?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days.
2. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
3. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) 20 nickels.
(b) Silver dollar.
(c) 5 dimes.
(d) Gold dollar.
4. How long after Grandmother's death, were Adeline, Lydia, Gregory, and Edgar taken to the train station?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Seven weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Eight weeks.
5. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
Short Answer Questions
1. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
2. How old was Lydia when she married Samuel?
3. When did Adeline's father die?
4. How old was Adeline's mother when she died?
5. What did Adeline name her little duckling?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)