|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of the book?
(a) May 19, 1988.
(b) March 24, 1988.
(c) June 30, 1988.
(d) April 15, 1988.
2. How old was Grandmother when she died?
3. How old was the corpse that Adeline and her dissection partner worked on?
4. How old was Adeline's grand aunt when she refused to have her feet bound?
5. When did Ciang Kai-shek resign as President of the Republic?
(a) April 6, 1949.
(b) January 21, 1949.
(c) March 18, 1949.
(d) February 12, 1949.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Miss Chien when Joseph and Niang fled to Hong Kong?
2. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
3. What color bedspread was Lydia given when she moved down to the first floor?
4. How long after Grandmother's death, were Adeline, Lydia, Gregory, and Edgar taken to the train station?
5. On the train, how long a journey was it for Aunt Baba to go from Shanghai to Tianjin?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)