|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it been since Adeline and her siblings been together when they gathered for the reading of her father's will?
(a) Nearly 40 years.
(b) 27 years.
(c) Almost 30 years.
(d) 35 years.
2. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
(a) December 3, 1948.
(b) October 12, 1948.
(c) September 30, 1948.
(d) November 2, 1948.
3. How old was Lydia when she married Samuel?
4. How many times was Adeline allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
(a) Five times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Three times.
5. How many guests attended Lydia and Samuel's wedding?
(c) About 400.
(d) Over 500.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adeline develop pneumonia?
2. What color bedspread was Lydia given when she moved down to the first floor?
3. Where was Joseph buried?
4. How far was the eastern side of Grand Aunt's hometown from the Pacific Ocean?
5. What killed Adeline's grandmother?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)