|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Adeline receive from her father annually?
(a) 600 pounds.
(b) 400 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 700 pounds.
2. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
3. How old was Adeline when her mother died?
(a) Two weeks old.
(b) One day old.
(c) Five days old.
(d) Three weeks old.
4. Where did Adeline's father die?
(a) Memorial Hospital.
(b) Hong Kong Sanatorium.
(c) Kowloon Sanatorium.
(d) Community Hospital.
5. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
2. Where did Adeline sleep the few times she was allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
3. What time did Adeline's days begin when she stayed at Sacred Heart?
4. How much extra would parents pay a month so their daughters could get extra food at Sacred Heart?
5. When did the Manchu dynasty come to an end?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)