|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of cemetery was Joseph buried?
2. How many siblings did Grand Aunt have?
3. To what ages of children was a play writing competition open that Adeline entered?
4. At what restaurant was Adeline allowed to eat in Chapter 8?
(a) A restaurant at the Mainland Hotel.
(b) A restaurant at the Peninsula Hotel.
(c) The Manhattan.
(d) The Bistro.
5. When did Ciang Kai-shek resign as President of the Republic?
(a) January 21, 1949.
(b) April 6, 1949.
(c) March 18, 1949.
(d) February 12, 1949.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic or China?
2. What was the name of a play that Adeline wrote?
3. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
4. How far was the eastern side of Grand Aunt's hometown from the Pacific Ocean?
5. How much extra would parents pay a month so their daughters could get extra food at Sacred Heart?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)