|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Adeline attended medical school, what percentage of students were female?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) Less than 20 percent.
(c) Less than 15 percent.
(d) 5 percent.
2. How much money was Lydia given for her dowry?
3. Where did Aunt Reine, Uncle Jean, and their family go after they left Hong Kong?
4. When did James and Adeline sail to England?
5. What time did Adeline's days begin when she stayed at Sacred Heart?
(a) 6:00 a.m.
(b) 5:45 a.m.
(c) 6:15 a.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of top was on the large, oval table that Adeline, her siblings, and her stepmother gathered around?
2. How old was the corpse that Adeline and her dissection partner worked on?
3. How old was Adeline's mother when she died?
4. Upon what river was Grand Aunt's hometown situated?
5. Which of Adeline's family members visited her when she was in the hospital with pneumonia?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)