|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Samuel Sung return to China after studying in America?
2. When did Britain demand and receive a 99 year lease on the Kowloon peninsula?
3. How long did Niang stay in bed one time because of an argument with Father?
(a) Five days.
(b) One month.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Two months.
4. When did Adeline develop pneumonia?
5. Where were Gregory and Edgar living when James and Adeline arrived in London?
(a) Earl's Court.
(b) Crouch End.
(c) Burlington Estate.
(d) Heath Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
2. How many times was Adeline allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
3. How many servants took care of Joseph's and Ren's household?
4. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic or China?
5. How old was Miss Chien when Joseph and Niang fled to Hong Kong?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)