|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Samuel Sung return to China after studying in America?
2. What time did Adeline's days begin when she stayed at Sacred Heart?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 5:45 a.m.
(c) 6:15 a.m.
(d) 6:00 a.m.
3. When Adeline attended medical school, what percentage of students were female?
(a) Less than 15 percent.
(b) Less than 20 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 5 percent.
4. Who ran the school that Grand Aunt attended?
(a) Catholic nuns.
(b) British Congregationalists.
(c) American Methodists.
(d) French protestants.
5. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Franklin when he died?
2. When was Adeline's grand aunt born?
3. How old was Adeline's mother when she died?
4. What did Samuel Sung study at the university?
5. Where did Lydia, her husband, and his parents flee in January 1949?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)