|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Red Army triumphantly enter Shanghai?
(a) July 3, 1949.
(b) May 25, 1949.
(c) August 18, 1949.
(d) June 12, 1949.
2. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
(a) October 12, 1948.
(b) December 3, 1948.
(c) November 2, 1948.
(d) September 30, 1948.
3. What was the name of James' wife?
4. What was the name of the dog trainer who trained Jackie?
5. Where was Joseph buried?
(a) East Point.
(b) North Point.
(c) South Point.
(d) West Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Grand Aunt?
2. What was the name of Adeline's friend who sat on Adeline's left at meals?
3. How old was Miss Chien when Joseph and Niang fled to Hong Kong?
4. When did Britain demand and receive a 99 year lease on the Kowloon peninsula?
5. How old was Samuel when he and Lydia married?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)