|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jeanne's mother was from ______________.
(a) Gansu Province.
(b) Shandong Province.
(c) Guangdong Province.
(d) Shaanxi Province.
2. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
(a) February, 1949.
(b) January, 1949.
(c) November, 1948.
(d) December, 1948.
3. What type of top was on the large, oval table that Adeline, her siblings, and her stepmother gathered around?
4. When did Samuel Sung return to China after studying in America?
5. When were some of Adeline's more idealistic contemporaries asked to leave Britain?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adeline finish her residency in Chapter 18?
2. When did Father become a naturalized British citizen?
3. What type of dog slept in the courtyard of Adeline's new home when she was reunited with her father?
4. Which of Adeline's family members visited her when she was in the hospital with pneumonia?
5. When did Adeline develop pneumonia?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)