|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company offered Byron a job?
(b) Boeing Aircraft.
(c) Lockheed Martin.
(d) Douglas Aircraft.
2. When Adeline arrived in America, how long had Byron been renting a room from Martin?
(a) One month.
(b) Ten months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Six months.
3. When was Adeline's grand aunt born?
4. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
5. What hours did taxi-drivers, hair-dressers, waitresses, nurses, telephone operators, and others work a day for meager wages?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Grandmother's death, were Adeline, Lydia, Gregory, and Edgar taken to the train station?
2. When did Lydia and Samuel return to Tianjin?
3. How old was Samuel when he and Lydia married?
4. How much did Adeline earn a month during her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
5. How old was the corpse that Adeline and her dissection partner worked on?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)