|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) 20 nickels.
(b) Gold dollar.
(c) 5 dimes.
(d) Silver dollar.
2. How much extra would parents pay a month so their daughters could get extra food at Sacred Heart?
3. How far was the eastern side of Grand Aunt's hometown from the Pacific Ocean?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 25 miles.
4. What was H. H. Tien studying?
(b) Applied mathematics.
5. When did James and Adeline sail to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was the diamond on Niang's ring?
2. How far was Sacred Heart primary school from Adeline's home?
3. How tall was Grand Aunt?
4. How long after Grandmother's death, were Adeline, Lydia, Gregory, and Edgar taken to the train station?
5. How many times was Adeline allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)