|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of a play that Adeline wrote?
(a) The Orchard.
(b) Grasshopper War.
(c) Gone with the Locusts.
(d) The Bank.
2. What was H. H. Tien studying?
(c) Applied mathematics.
3. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
(a) November 2, 1948.
(b) September 30, 1948.
(c) December 3, 1948.
(d) October 12, 1948.
4. Jeanne's mother was from ______________.
(a) Shandong Province.
(b) Guangdong Province.
(c) Gansu Province.
(d) Shaanxi Province.
5. When Adeline arrived in America, how long had Byron been renting a room from Martin?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Ten months.
(d) Nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much extra would parents pay a month so their daughters could get extra food at Sacred Heart?
2. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic or China?
3. What was the name of Adeline's friend who sat on Adeline's left at meals?
4. Where did Adeline receive an offer of an obstetrics residency in America?
5. When Adeline attended medical school, what percentage of students were female?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)