|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Byron's restaurant located?
(a) Newport Beach.
(c) Costa Mesa.
(d) Huntington Beach.
2. What was Byron's salary when they moved to California?
(a) $800 a month.
(b) $900 a month.
(c) $750 a month.
(d) $850 a month.
3. After his marriage to Ren, what type of car did Joseph buy for himself?
4. What type of dog slept in the courtyard of Adeline's new home when she was reunited with her father?
(b) German shepherd.
5. What was Gregory's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guests attended Lydia and Samuel's wedding?
2. How much of her salary did Aunt Baba give Ye Ye?
3. Who ran the school that Grand Aunt attended?
4. Where did Lydia, her husband, and his parents flee in January 1949?
5. What killed Ye Ye?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)