|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percent of the population in Hong Kong in the 1960s were Chinese?
(a) 80 percent.
(b) 99 percent.
(c) 75 percent.
(d) 60 percent.
2. What was Gregory's wife's name?
3. How old was Adeline when two events occurred that worsened her relationship with Niang?
4. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) 20 nickels.
(b) Silver dollar.
(c) Gold dollar.
(d) 5 dimes.
5. When did Adeline begin kindergarten?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Grand Aunt?
2. When did Adeline's father die?
3. How much older was H. H. than Adeline?
4. After the collapse of the Kumomintang army in Manchuria, by how much did Tianjin's population swell?
5. How much did Father pay Gregory and James to work for him?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)