|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings did Grand Aunt have?
2. How much older was H. H. than Adeline?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seven years.
3. How far was the eastern side of Grand Aunt's hometown from the Pacific Ocean?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 40 miles.
4. What was the name of the ocean liner that James and Adeline sailed on when they went to England?
(a) SS Arcadia.
(b) SS Baradine.
(c) SS China.
(d) SS Canton.
5. What did Adeline name her little duckling?
(a) Little Quack.
(b) Precious Little Treasure.
(d) Little One.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Roger born?
2. After the collapse of the Kumomintang army in Manchuria, by how much did Tianjin's population swell?
3. How old was Adeline when two events occurred that worsened her relationship with Niang?
4. After she was elected class president, who ran into Adeline when she was sitting on the stairs waiting for Aunt Baba to come home?
5. Where did Aunt Reine, Uncle Jean, and their family go after they left Hong Kong?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)