|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
2. How much did Adeline receive a month during her obstetrics residency?
3. How many civilians and prisoners of war were tortured and killed during the Rape of Nanking?
4. How many guests attended Lydia and Samuel's wedding?
(b) About 400.
(d) Over 500.
5. When did Britain demand and receive a 99 year lease on the Kowloon peninsula?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Niang stay in bed one time because of an argument with Father?
2. When did Adeline begin kindergarten?
3. In 1942, where did Joseph go when the Japanese started demanding profits from his business?
4. When did Ye Ye die?
5. When were some of Adeline's more idealistic contemporaries asked to leave Britain?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)