|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Adeline arrived in America did she and Byron marry?
(a) Four months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) One week.
2. When did James and Adeline sail to England?
3. When did Ciang Kai-shek resign as President of the Republic?
(a) February 12, 1949.
(b) January 21, 1949.
(c) April 6, 1949.
(d) March 18, 1949.
4. How many years did Grand Aunt work for the Bank of Shanghai?
5. Where did Lydia, her husband, and his parents flee in January 1949?
(c) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Gregory and Edgar leave Shanghai for Hong Kong and then England?
2. How long was Adeline's flight to America?
3. What did Adeline receive as a wedding present from her father and Niang?
4. When did Father become a naturalized British citizen?
5. How old was Adeline when two events occurred that worsened her relationship with Niang?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)