|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
2. How many siblings did Grand Aunt have?
3. Where did Lydia, her husband, and his parents flee in January 1949?
(a) Hong Kong.
4. How much did Adeline earn a month during her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
5. When did Adeline fly to Hong Kong in Chapter 15?
(a) October, 1963.
(b) August, 1963.
(c) September, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Adeline's graduation and internship, where did she spend two years working and studying for post-graduate degrees?
2. When did Adeline begin kindergarten?
3. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
4. How many guests attended Lydia and Samuel's wedding?
5. What type of dog slept in the courtyard of Adeline's new home when she was reunited with her father?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)