|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of the book?
(a) March 24, 1988.
(b) June 30, 1988.
(c) April 15, 1988.
(d) May 19, 1988.
2. What nationalities were Jeanne's parents?
(a) British and Chinese.
(b) Spanish and Chinese.
(c) French and Chinese.
(d) American and Chinese.
3. How much money did Adeline receive from her father annually?
(a) 400 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 700 pounds.
(d) 600 pounds.
4. How large was the diamond on Niang's ring?
(a) Four carat.
(b) Six carat.
(c) Three carat.
(d) Five carat.
5. What was H. H. Tien studying?
(b) Applied mathematics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of James' wife?
2. Where was H. H. Tien studying in London?
3. How many times was Adeline allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
4. What did Samuel Sung study at the university?
5. Jeanne's mother was from ______________.
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)