|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Samuel when he and Lydia married?
2. When did Ciang Kai-shek resign as President of the Republic?
(a) April 6, 1949.
(b) February 12, 1949.
(c) January 21, 1949.
(d) March 18, 1949.
3. During what years were westerners perceived throughout China as superior beings?
4. How many servants took care of Joseph's and Ren's household?
5. Where were Gregory and Edgar living when James and Adeline arrived in London?
(a) Crouch End.
(b) Burlington Estate.
(c) Heath Park.
(d) Earl's Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the nuns from who ran Sacred Heart Convent School and Orphanage?
2. When did Adeline finish her residency in Chapter 18?
3. How much did Adeline earn a month during her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
4. In Chapter 18, where were the college friends from that Byron invited to dinner?
5. When was Hong Kong ceded to the British?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)