|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the collapse of the Kumomintang army in Manchuria, by how much did Tianjin's population swell?
(a) 5 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 15 percent.
(d) 20 percent.
2. When did the Manchu dynasty come to an end?
(a) October 10, 1911.
(b) September 15, 1911.
(c) July 13, 1911.
(d) August 18, 1911.
3. What was the name of a play that Adeline wrote?
(a) The Bank.
(b) The Orchard.
(c) Grasshopper War.
(d) Gone with the Locusts.
4. What time did Adeline's days begin when she stayed at Sacred Heart?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 6:15 a.m.
(c) 6:00 a.m.
(d) 5:45 a.m.
5. What type of dog slept in the courtyard of Adeline's new home when she was reunited with her father?
(a) German shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Adeline's grand aunt born?
2. How tall was Grand Aunt?
3. How many servants took care of Joseph's and Ren's household?
4. How old was Jeanne when she married Joseph?
5. After she was elected class president, who ran into Adeline when she was sitting on the stairs waiting for Aunt Baba to come home?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)