|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) Gold dollar.
(b) Silver dollar.
(c) 20 nickels.
(d) 5 dimes.
2. Where did Father want Adeline to work at Hong Kong University?
(c) Pediatrics and Adolescent medicine.
(d) Obstetrics and Gynecology.
3. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
(a) January, 1949.
(b) December, 1948.
(c) February, 1949.
(d) November, 1948.
4. How large was the diamond on Niang's ring?
(a) Six carat.
(b) Four carat.
(c) Three carat.
(d) Five carat.
5. When did Adeline develop pneumonia?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Father move his enamelware factory to Nigeria?
2. How old was Jeanne when she married Joseph?
3. When did Adeline begin her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
4. When did Lydia and Samuel return to Tianjin?
5. After Byron tore up the house and left it a mess, what time did he return?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)