|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percent of the population in Hong Kong in the 1960s were Chinese?
(a) 99 percent.
(b) 80 percent.
(c) 60 percent.
(d) 75 percent.
2. How much did Adeline earn a month during her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
3. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
4. How much money was Lydia given for her dowry?
5. What type of dog slept in the courtyard of Adeline's new home when she was reunited with her father?
(d) German shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Byron decide to buy a restaurant?
2. How far was Sacred Heart primary school from Adeline's home?
3. When did Britain demand and receive a 99 year lease on the Kowloon peninsula?
4. How old was Adeline when her mother died?
5. When was Adeline's grand aunt born?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)