|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog slept in the courtyard of Adeline's new home when she was reunited with her father?
(b) German shepherd.
2. How large was the diamond on Niang's ring?
(a) Three carat.
(b) Six carat.
(c) Four carat.
(d) Five carat.
3. When did Byron decide to buy a restaurant?
4. What hours did taxi-drivers, hair-dressers, waitresses, nurses, telephone operators, and others work a day for meager wages?
5. How far was the eastern side of Grand Aunt's hometown from the Pacific Ocean?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 40 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 35 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Adeline's days begin when she stayed at Sacred Heart?
2. After the wedding, how long was it before Adeline saw her sister again?
3. To what ages of children was a play writing competition open that Adeline entered?
4. On what floor did Grand Aunt have her flat?
5. When did Adeline fly to Hong Kong in Chapter 15?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)