Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is waiting for Richie when he enters one of the huts in the recently pacified village?
(a) A Vietcong soldier.
(b) A starving puppy.
(c) A crying child.
(d) A terrified kitten.
2. How did Richie know Johnny Robinson?
(a) They went to the same school.
(b) They went to church together.
(c) They were cousins.
(d) They played basketball together.
3. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
4. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
(a) Richie is sure the Vietcong are the "good guys."
(b) Richie is unsure who the "good guys" in the war are.
(c) Richie is sure that there are not "good guys" in the war.
(d) Richie is sure the Americans are the "good guys."
5. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
(a) The incompetant office staff.
(b) The American soldiers that ask for transfers.
(c) The Vietcong soldiers.
(d) The war protestors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Richie's life in the hospital?
2. Why do the Vietnamese allies turn against the American troops?
3. What does Richie tell Kenny in the letter he writes about the Vietcong soldier?
4. Who writes a letter to Tuner's parents?
5. What reason does Captain Stewart give to the soldiers as to why they will be going on a reconnaissance mission?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)