Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
2. What war is going on during the years in which the novel is set?
The Vietnam War.
3. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
She is a nurse.
4. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
5. How does Richie injure his knee?
6. To what country is Richie sent to fight in the army?
7. What is Peewee's real name?
8. What city is Peewee from?
9. Who is the first person that Peewee accuses of being a "Cong"?
Their cleaning woman.
This section contains 4,455 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)