|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
(a) A captain.
(b) A colonel.
(c) A sergeant.
(d) A lieutenant.
2. Which of the following best describes the fight in which the troops is attempting to reclaim Vietnamese land?
(b) Well organized.
3. Which soldier promises to come to Richie and Peewee's aid if problems arise in camp over their new lieutenant?
4. How does Richie injure his knee?
(a) Playing football.
(b) Playing soccer.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Playing baseball.
5. What offer is Richie given in regards to his medical records?
(a) To leave when his knee begins hurting.
(b) To have his medical records expunged.
(c) To select one soldier to go home with him.
(d) To drop out of the army entirely.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the soldier killed on the first night of patrol?
2. In the attempt to escape the Vietnamese troops, where is Richie shot?
3. Where is the man living that Richie used to write letters to and contemplates asking the man to return the favor?
4. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Peewee's life goals?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)