|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
2. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
(a) Wondering if its possible for people to be "happy."
(b) Wondering if its possible for people to be "good."
(c) Wondering if its possible for people to be "evil."
(d) Wondering if its possible for people to be "crazy."
3. While at the airport in Japan, who does Richie purchase a souvenir for?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
4. In what state does Richie complete his basic training?
5. Whose decision is it to extend the troop's tour of duty for an additional thirty days?
(a) Sergeant Simpson's.
(b) Lieutenant Gearhart's.
(c) Captain Stewart's.
(d) Lieutenant Doyle's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richie is pondering his own death, who does he wonder will miss him?
2. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
3. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
4. How is the soldier killed on the first night of patrol?
5. From which soldier does Richie borrow a Bible so that he can read the Lord's prayer?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)