|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which military leader dies in a hospital after the attack?
(a) Lieutenant Doyle.
(b) Captain Stewart.
(c) Sergeant Simpson.
(d) Lieutenant Carroll.
2. What is attached to the young Vietnamese child that Peewee makes a doll for?
(a) A letter.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A flower.
(d) A lunch sack.
3. How does Richie get away from the fight after he has been shot?
(a) He is carried out by another soldier.
(b) He runs on sheer adrenaline.
(c) He crawls on his knees.
(d) He does not leave the scene after he is shot.
4. Who is the highest ranking soldier among Richie's squad?
5. When Richie thinks about going AWOL, what country does he plan to run to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier approaches Richie to confess that he believes he is responsible for their leader's death during the ambush?
2. Who is the first person that Peewee accuses of being a "Cong"?
3. Of all the men in the squad, who is viewed as their leader, described as having "quiet good sense"?
4. How are the injured American soldiers transported out of the battle zone?
5. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)