|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier is approached by Lt. Dongan asking if Lobel is a homosexual?
2. During a fight with Vietnamese soldiers, where is Richie shot?
(a) In his stomach.
(b) In his neck.
(c) In his leg.
(d) In his back.
3. In what state does Richie complete his basic training?
4. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
5. How many soldiers in Richie's platoon are promoted after the village ambush?
(a) All of them.
(b) Five of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) Ten of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
2. What do the American soldiers do to the bodies of their dead soldiers to prevent the enemy from mutilating them?
3. Who are the Vietnamese soldiers holding as bait, trying to encourage the chopper to arrive?
4. What American holiday is approaching at the same time as the Vietnamese New Year?
5. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)