|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
(a) His priest's address.
(b) His little sister's address.
(c) A Hollywood actress's address.
(d) His mother's address.
2. After the trauma of visiting the recently pacified Vietnamese village, whose bed does Richie sleep in for comfort?
3. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
4. Why does Richie continually want to write letters to his brother?
(a) To vent some of his emotions.
(b) To make his brother proud.
(c) To brag about the work he is doing.
(d) To practice his handwriting.
5. What war is going on during the years in which the novel is set?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Peewee and Richie wait before receiving their camp assignment?
2. How are the injured American soldiers transported out of the battle zone?
3. How did Richie know Johnny Robinson?
4. Which of the following best describes Richie's feelings during the ambush?
5. What does Richie do when Brew is dying?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)