|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is attached to the young Vietnamese child that Peewee makes a doll for?
(a) A flower.
(b) A letter.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A lunch sack.
2. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
3. Which character gets into a power struggle with Stewart, telling the men to follow him when Stewart tells them all to stay down?
4. When the troops go on pacification missions, who are they trying to convince the villagers are the enemy?
(a) Their fellow villagers.
(b) The American soldiers.
(c) The French.
(d) The communists.
5. Who is the first to open fire on the Vietnamese soldiers, allowing the chopper to land safely?
(a) Vietnamese allies.
(b) Lobel and Walowick.
(c) Richie and Peewee.
(d) The chopper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
2. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
3. What does Richie tell Kenny in the letter he writes about the Vietcong soldier?
4. What do the Vietnamese allies want the American troops to help them capture?
5. When going on pacification missions, Lobel compares their company to outlaws in what type of movie?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)