|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richie think that his time in the hospital has done to him?
(a) Made him a target for the enemy.
(b) Alienated him from his troop.
(c) Softened him to war.
(d) Hardened him to war.
2. What is the name of Richie's regular board game opponent?
3. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
(a) Sergeant Simpson.
(b) Captain Stewart.
(c) Lieutenant Carroll.
(d) Lieutenant Boyle.
4. Which soldier promises to come to Richie and Peewee's aid if problems arise in camp over their new lieutenant?
5. After Richie and Peewee are separated from their squad, where do they spend the night?
(a) In a hole.
(b) Up in a tree.
(c) In the reeds of a swamp.
(d) Inside a burned-out hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Vietnamese allies turn against the American troops?
2. Who opens fire on the Vietnamese soldiers?
3. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
4. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
5. What happens when the soldiers realize that the war will not be ending anytime soon?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)