|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
2. After the trauma of visiting the recently pacified Vietnamese village, whose bed does Richie sleep in for comfort?
3. What type of home remedy does Peewee purchase from a local healer?
(a) Height lotion.
(b) Hair-growing serum.
(c) Skin-lightening cream.
(d) Muscle-relaxing gel.
4. Which military leader is rumored to have attempted to dodge the draft?
(a) Sergean Simpson.
(b) Captain Stewart.
(c) Lieutenant Doyle.
(d) Lieutenant Carroll.
5. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
(a) Heroic soldiers.
(b) Under appreciated soldiers.
(c) Virgin soldiers.
(d) Comedic soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richie feel about seeing his fellow soldier die during their first patrol?
2. Which of the following soldiers admits to joining the army so that his father wouldn't think that he was gay?
3. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
4. Which soldier freezes in sudden panic and needs Gearhart to scream him back into obedience?
5. How are the injured American soldiers transported out of the battle zone?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)