|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
2. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
(a) His mother.
(b) No one ever gave Richie any academic hopes.
(c) His guidance councelor.
(d) His English teacher.
3. What is the name of the soldier who is mortally wounded during the same fight in which Richie is shot?
4. What is the name of the young, black medic?
5. What do the American soldiers remove from the dead soldiers to keep the enemy from identifying them?
(a) Their driver's licences.
(b) Their dog tags.
(c) Their passports.
(d) Their state I.D.s
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
3. How long do Peewee and Richie wait before receiving their camp assignment?
4. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
5. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)