|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
(a) Wondering if its possible for people to be "happy."
(b) Wondering if its possible for people to be "crazy."
(c) Wondering if its possible for people to be "evil."
(d) Wondering if its possible for people to be "good."
2. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
(a) Because he feels empowered holding a gun.
(b) Because he enjoys traveling and this was the easiest way for him to see the world.
(c) Because he feels like an equal to everyone else.
(d) Because he was homeless before, and how he has a home.
3. What is attached to the young Vietnamese child that Peewee makes a doll for?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A letter.
(c) A flower.
(d) A lunch sack.
4. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
(a) The war protestors.
(b) The incompetant office staff.
(c) The American soldiers that ask for transfers.
(d) The Vietcong soldiers.
5. How long do Peewee and Richie wait before receiving their camp assignment?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Forty days.
(d) Twenty days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
2. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
3. What type of award is Richie given from the army after his injuries?
4. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
5. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)