|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richie think that his time in the hospital has done to him?
(a) Softened him to war.
(b) Hardened him to war.
(c) Made him a target for the enemy.
(d) Alienated him from his troop.
2. Which soldier promises to come to Richie and Peewee's aid if problems arise in camp over their new lieutenant?
3. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
4. Who writes a letter to Lieutenant Carroll's pregnant wife, explaining what has happened to him?
5. Which character gets into a power struggle with Stewart, telling the men to follow him when Stewart tells them all to stay down?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
2. What is the name of the soldier killed when the American troop's location is accidentally revealed?
3. During the prayer, what is Jenkins called?
4. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
5. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)