|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Peewee from?
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
2. To keep his mind off of the fears of dying, what does Richie fantasize about while fighting?
(a) Taking a long vacation.
(b) Expensive cars.
(c) Beautiful women.
(d) Foreign wine.
3. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
(a) Because he was homeless before, and how he has a home.
(b) Because he feels like an equal to everyone else.
(c) Because he enjoys traveling and this was the easiest way for him to see the world.
(d) Because he feels empowered holding a gun.
4. What offer is Richie given in regards to his medical records?
(a) To have his medical records expunged.
(b) To leave when his knee begins hurting.
(c) To select one soldier to go home with him.
(d) To drop out of the army entirely.
5. Which military leader dies in a hospital after the attack?
(a) Sergeant Simpson.
(b) Lieutenant Doyle.
(c) Lieutenant Carroll.
(d) Captain Stewart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
2. Around the time of the Vietnamese New Year, what is happening on the streets of New York?
3. What is the name of the soldier who is mortally wounded during the same fight in which Richie is shot?
4. How did Richie know Johnny Robinson?
5. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)