|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(a) St. Louis.
(c) New Orleans.
2. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
(a) Richie is sure that there are not "good guys" in the war.
(b) Richie is unsure who the "good guys" in the war are.
(c) Richie is sure the Americans are the "good guys."
(d) Richie is sure the Vietcong are the "good guys."
3. What is attached to the young Vietnamese child that Peewee makes a doll for?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A letter.
(c) A flower.
(d) A lunch sack.
4. In a note to Peewee, who does Earlene promise to name her next child after?
(a) After her father.
(b) After Jenkins, who was killed in battle.
(c) After Peewee.
(d) After her new husband.
5. Which of the following best describes Richie's life in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
2. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
3. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
4. What is the name of the Vietnamese New Year?
5. While at the airport in Japan, who does Richie purchase a souvenir for?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)