|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Richie that there is no meaning to the war in Vietnam?
2. What is the name of the soldier killed when the American troop's location is accidentally revealed?
3. Who is the first person that Peewee accuses of being a "Cong"?
(a) Their cleaning woman.
(b) Their commanding officer.
(c) Their laundress.
(d) Their cook.
4. How many soldiers in Richie's platoon are promoted after the village ambush?
(a) Five of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) Ten of them.
5. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
(a) Richie is sure the Vietcong are the "good guys."
(b) Richie is unsure who the "good guys" in the war are.
(c) Richie is sure that there are not "good guys" in the war.
(d) Richie is sure the Americans are the "good guys."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier's girlfriend sends him a letter proposing marriage?
2. Which of the following soldiers admits to joining the army so that his father wouldn't think that he was gay?
3. Whose decision is it to extend the troop's tour of duty for an additional thirty days?
4. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
5. During the prayer, what is Jenkins called?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)