|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
2. While in high school, what did Richie want to be when he grew up?
(a) A philosopher.
(b) A musician.
(c) An artist.
(d) A soldier.
3. What is the name of the Vietnamese New Year?
4. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
5. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier promises to come to Richie and Peewee's aid if problems arise in camp over their new lieutenant?
2. What job does Sergeant Simpson offer to Richie to get him out of the fighting?
3. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
4. Which military leader dies in a hospital after the attack?
5. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)