|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the trauma of visiting the recently pacified Vietnamese village, whose bed does Richie sleep in for comfort?
2. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
3. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
(a) Captain Stewart.
(b) Sergeant Simpson.
(c) Lieutenant Carroll.
(d) Lieutenant Boyle.
4. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
(a) A Hollywood actress's address.
(b) His mother's address.
(c) His little sister's address.
(d) His priest's address.
5. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
(d) No American soldiers were killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the American soldiers do to the bodies of their dead soldiers to prevent the enemy from mutilating them?
2. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
3. What is the name of Richie's regular board game opponent?
4. How does Richie feel when he is running to escape the fighting in the village?
5. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)