|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT seen by the American soldiers returning to the recently pacified village?
(a) Burnt huts.
(b) Waiting Vietcong soldiers.
(c) Screaming children.
(d) Mutilated bodies.
2. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
(a) His mother.
(b) The enemy.
(c) A film camera.
(d) A black panther.
3. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
(a) A priest.
(c) A foreign woman.
(d) An enemy soldier.
4. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
(a) Their skin.
(b) Their spit.
(c) Their blood.
(d) Their urine.
5. What do the Vietnamese allies want the American troops to help them capture?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A river.
(c) A fort.
(d) A hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lieutenant Doyle feel about this war?
2. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
3. What do the American soldiers do to the bodies of their dead soldiers to prevent the enemy from mutilating them?
4. Which soldier gets into a fight with the cook?
5. What type of award is Richie given from the army after his injuries?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)