|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around the time of the Vietnamese New Year, what is happening on the streets of New York?
(a) Vietnamese pride parades.
(b) War protests.
(c) Race riots.
(d) Macy's day parade.
2. What does Richie do when Brew is dying?
(a) Tells him a funny joke.
(b) Prays with him.
(c) Promises to write a letter to his mother.
(d) Holds his hand.
3. What does the squad advise the soldier, whose girlfriend proposed marriage, to do?
(a) Lie to her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Think about his answer.
(d) Dump her.
4. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
5. Whose decision is it to extend the troop's tour of duty for an additional thirty days?
(a) Sergeant Simpson's.
(b) Lieutenant Doyle's.
(c) Captain Stewart's.
(d) Lieutenant Gearhart's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
2. What reason does Captain Stewart give to the soldiers as to why they will be going on a reconnaissance mission?
3. Which soldier's girlfriend sends him a letter proposing marriage?
4. Which of the following soldiers admits to joining the army so that his father wouldn't think that he was gay?
5. How many soldiers in Richie's platoon are promoted after the village ambush?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)