|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is Richie reunited with when he is resting in the hospital?
(b) Lieutenant Gearhart.
(c) Judy Duncan.
2. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
(a) The incompetant office staff.
(b) The American soldiers that ask for transfers.
(c) The war protestors.
(d) The Vietcong soldiers.
3. What job does Sergeant Simpson offer to Richie to get him out of the fighting?
(a) A secretarial job.
(b) A translation job.
(c) An office job.
(d) A medic's job.
4. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
(a) Richie is sure the Americans are the "good guys."
(b) Richie is unsure who the "good guys" in the war are.
(c) Richie is sure that there are not "good guys" in the war.
(d) Richie is sure the Vietcong are the "good guys."
5. What is the name of the soldier killed when the American troop's location is accidentally revealed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man living that Richie used to write letters to and contemplates asking the man to return the favor?
2. What is Richie's response to the offer regarding his medical records?
3. Which of the following soldiers admits to joining the army so that his father wouldn't think that he was gay?
4. Who tells Richie that there is no meaning to the war in Vietnam?
5. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)