|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
2. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
(b) Captain Stewart.
(d) Lieutenant Carroll.
3. Who does Johnson get into a racially charged argument with?
(b) Sergeant Simpson.
4. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
(a) Lia Chun.
(b) Chunrong Lia.
(c) Chu Lia.
(d) Lia ChaCha.
5. Which of the following best describes Richie's life in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
2. What type of home remedy does Peewee purchase from a local healer?
3. What is the name of the soldier who is mortally wounded during the same fight in which Richie is shot?
4. While out on patrol in the jungle, what game does Charlie Company stop to play?
5. In a note to Peewee, who does Earlene promise to name her next child after?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)