|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the men die that Peewee and Richie are sent to replace?
(a) Out at sea.
(b) In an exploded tank.
(c) In a ditch.
(d) On top of a mountain.
2. How does Richie injure his knee?
(a) Playing baseball.
(b) Playing soccer.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Playing football.
3. What city is Peewee from?
(a) New York.
(b) San Diego.
4. How does Lieutenant Doyle feel about this war?
(a) That the Vietnamese deserve to be attacked.
(b) That this war is the supreme battle of good versus evil.
(c) That if America hadn't stepped in, Vietnam would crumble.
(d) That it is not his war to fight.
5. What happens when the soldiers are sent to protect another company from the encroaching enemy?
(a) Nothing happens.
(b) Richie accidentally kills a fellow soldier with friendly fire.
(c) Richie saves Peewee from a grenade.
(d) Richie kills his first enemy soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peewee's real name?
2. Which of the following is NOT seen by the American soldiers returning to the recently pacified village?
3. When going on pacification missions, Lobel compares their company to outlaws in what type of movie?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
5. Which of the following best describes Richie's feelings during the ambush?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)