|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around the time of the Vietnamese New Year, what is happening on the streets of New York?
(a) Race riots.
(b) War protests.
(c) Macy's day parade.
(d) Vietnamese pride parades.
2. When going on pacification missions, Lobel compares their company to outlaws in what type of movie?
(a) Science Fiction.
(c) Foreign Film.
3. In what state does Richie complete his basic training?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
(a) To send money home to his family.
(b) Because he thought that the war was about to end.
(c) To avoid answering questions about his future.
(d) To kill his enemy, the Vietcong.
5. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
2. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
3. What American holiday is approaching at the same time as the Vietnamese New Year?
4. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
5. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)