|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
2. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
3. Which soldier accidentally releases a flare during a fight, revealing the position of the troops?
(a) Lieutenant Gearhart.
(b) Lieutenant Doyle.
(c) Captain Stewart.
(d) Sergeant Simpson.
4. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
5. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
2. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
3. In a note to Peewee, who does Earlene promise to name her next child after?
4. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
5. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)