|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Peewee from?
(b) San Diego.
(c) New York.
2. What is Peewee's girlfriend's name?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
(a) To send money home to his family.
(b) To avoid answering questions about his future.
(c) To kill his enemy, the Vietcong.
(d) Because he thought that the war was about to end.
4. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
(a) Uncle Bills.
(b) Aunt Pats.
(c) Aunt Marys.
(d) Uncle Toms.
5. Who does Johnson get into a racially charged argument with?
(d) Sergeant Simpson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
2. Who writes a letter to Tuner's parents?
3. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
4. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Lieutenant Carroll?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)