|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
2. What city is Peewee from?
(a) San Diego.
(d) New York.
3. What job does Sergeant Simpson offer to Richie to get him out of the fighting?
(a) An office job.
(b) A secretarial job.
(c) A medic's job.
(d) A translation job.
4. Which of the following does Richie NOT wonder about the dead Vietcong soldier?
(a) What his family was like.
(b) Whether or not he had children.
(c) What his life in Vietnam was like.
(d) What his hopes for the future were.
5. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
2. What is the name of the soldier killed when the American troop's location is accidentally revealed?
3. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
4. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
5. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)