|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Richie's younger brother?
2. When Richie is pondering his own death, who does he wonder will miss him?
(b) The army.
(c) His mother.
3. How are the injured American soldiers transported out of the battle zone?
(a) By airplane.
(b) By cab.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By train.
4. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
(d) New York.
5. What job does Sergeant Simpson offer to Richie to get him out of the fighting?
(a) A medic's job.
(b) A secretarial job.
(c) A translation job.
(d) An office job.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
2. What is the name of the new Lieutenant of Richie's platoon.
3. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
4. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
5. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)