|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
(a) His little sister's address.
(b) His priest's address.
(c) His mother's address.
(d) A Hollywood actress's address.
2. From which soldier does Richie borrow a Bible so that he can read the Lord's prayer?
3. Who writes a letter to Tuner's parents?
(b) Captain Stewart.
(c) Lieutenant Doyle.
4. While in high school, what did Richie want to be when he grew up?
(a) An artist.
(b) A philosopher.
(c) A musician.
(d) A soldier.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Peewee's life goals?
(a) To speak another language.
(b) To make love to a foreign woman.
(c) To smoke a cigar.
(d) To drink wine from a bottle with a cork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier who is mortally wounded during the same fight in which Richie is shot?
2. What is the name of the Vietnamese New Year?
3. How does Richie feel about seeing his fellow soldier die during their first patrol?
4. How many soldiers in Richie's platoon are promoted after the village ambush?
5. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)