|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in high school, what did Richie want to be when he grew up?
(a) A musician.
(b) A philosopher.
(c) A soldier.
(d) An artist.
2. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
(a) She is a cook.
(b) She is a nurse.
(c) She is a soldier.
(d) She is a teacher.
3. What does the squad advise the soldier, whose girlfriend proposed marriage, to do?
(a) Think about his answer.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Lie to her.
(d) Dump her.
4. How are the injured American soldiers transported out of the battle zone?
(a) By cab.
(b) By airplane.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By train.
5. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
(a) Lieutenant Carroll.
(b) Sergeant Simpson.
(c) Lieutenant Boyle.
(d) Captain Stewart.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country is Richie sent to fight in the army?
2. What news does Peewee's girlfriend write to tell him?
3. What character is Richie reunited with when he is resting in the hospital?
4. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
5. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)