|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at the airport in Japan, who does Richie purchase a souvenir for?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
2. When going on pacification missions, Lobel compares their company to outlaws in what type of movie?
(b) Foreign Film.
(c) Science Fiction.
3. When the racially charged argument is broken up, which character gets his tooth chipped?
(a) Lieutenant Carroll.
(b) Captain Stewart.
(c) Sergeant Simpson.
(d) Lieutenant Boyle.
4. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
(a) Ten months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Twelve months.
(d) Four months.
5. Who writes a letter to Lieutenant Carroll's pregnant wife, explaining what has happened to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is Richie reunited with when he is resting in the hospital?
2. What is the name of the soldier killed when the American troop's location is accidentally revealed?
3. Which of RIchie's high school teachers told him to stop being an observer in life?
4. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
5. When the troops receive word about Charlie Company, how many of their men have been lost?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)