|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of RIchie's high school teachers told him to stop being an observer in life?
(a) His chemistry teacher.
(b) His English teacher.
(c) His gym teacher.
(d) His math teacher.
2. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
(a) Comedic soldiers.
(b) Under appreciated soldiers.
(c) Heroic soldiers.
(d) Virgin soldiers.
3. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
4. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(b) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(c) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(d) Because he forgets to load his gun.
5. When the troops go on pacification missions, who are they trying to convince the villagers are the enemy?
(a) Their fellow villagers.
(b) The communists.
(c) The American soldiers.
(d) The French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
2. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
3. Where is the man living that Richie used to write letters to and contemplates asking the man to return the favor?
4. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
5. Where did the men die that Peewee and Richie are sent to replace?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)