|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man living that Richie used to write letters to and contemplates asking the man to return the favor?
(a) In prison.
(b) In a trailer park.
(c) In the projects.
(d) In a nursing home.
2. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(b) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(c) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(d) Because he forgets to load his gun.
3. While in high school, what did Richie want to be when he grew up?
(a) A soldier.
(b) An artist.
(c) A philosopher.
(d) A musician.
4. After receiving a letter from his mother, what does Richie realize about their relationship?
(a) That he never wants to be a parent himself.
(b) That she is not his real mother.
(c) That his mother never loved him.
(d) That he needs her more than ever now.
5. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The comedic black soldier.
(b) The heroic black soldier.
(c) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
(d) The feared black soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. When going on pacification missions, Lobel compares their company to outlaws in what type of movie?
2. What does Richie do when Brew is dying?
3. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
4. Who writes a letter to Tuner's parents?
5. What type of home remedy does Peewee purchase from a local healer?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)