|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which military leader is rumored to have attempted to dodge the draft?
(a) Sergean Simpson.
(b) Lieutenant Carroll.
(c) Lieutenant Doyle.
(d) Captain Stewart.
2. Which of RIchie's high school teachers told him to stop being an observer in life?
(a) His math teacher.
(b) His gym teacher.
(c) His chemistry teacher.
(d) His English teacher.
3. What is the name of the young, black medic?
4. In what state does Richie complete his basic training?
5. Why does Richie continually want to write letters to his brother?
(a) To vent some of his emotions.
(b) To make his brother proud.
(c) To practice his handwriting.
(d) To brag about the work he is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
2. What is the name of the soldier who is mortally wounded during the same fight in which Richie is shot?
3. Where is the man living that Richie used to write letters to and contemplates asking the man to return the favor?
4. Who is the lead actress in the movie that the soldiers watch over and over during their slow days?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Lieutenant Carroll?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)