|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose decision is it to extend the troop's tour of duty for an additional thirty days?
(a) Lieutenant Gearhart's.
(b) Captain Stewart's.
(c) Sergeant Simpson's.
(d) Lieutenant Doyle's.
2. Which soldier's girlfriend sends him a letter proposing marriage?
3. When Richie is pondering his own death, who does he wonder will miss him?
(a) The army.
(b) His mother.
4. To keep his mind off of the fears of dying, what does Richie fantasize about while fighting?
(a) Expensive cars.
(b) Foreign wine.
(c) Beautiful women.
(d) Taking a long vacation.
5. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
(a) Heroic soldiers.
(b) Virgin soldiers.
(c) Under appreciated soldiers.
(d) Comedic soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the new Lieutenant of Richie's platoon.
2. What is the name of the soldier killed when the American troop's location is accidentally revealed?
3. To what country is Richie sent to fight in the army?
4. After receiving a letter from his mother, what does Richie realize about their relationship?
5. What does the squad advise the soldier, whose girlfriend proposed marriage, to do?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)