|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
(a) Their blood.
(b) Their urine.
(c) Their skin.
(d) Their spit.
2. What city is Peewee from?
(b) San Diego.
(c) New York.
3. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
4. Whose decision is it to extend the troop's tour of duty for an additional thirty days?
(a) Captain Stewart's.
(b) Lieutenant Doyle's.
(c) Lieutenant Gearhart's.
(d) Sergeant Simpson's.
5. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Richie's life in the hospital?
2. Where is the man living that Richie used to write letters to and contemplates asking the man to return the favor?
3. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
4. After the trauma of visiting the recently pacified Vietnamese village, whose bed does Richie sleep in for comfort?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Lieutenant Carroll?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)