|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
(a) Charlie Company.
(b) Choo-Choo Company.
(c) Cheese Company.
(d) Champion Company.
2. How long do Peewee and Richie wait before receiving their camp assignment?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Forty days.
(d) Twenty days.
3. What job does Sergeant Simpson offer to Richie to get him out of the fighting?
(a) An office job.
(b) A secretarial job.
(c) A medic's job.
(d) A translation job.
4. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
(a) No American soldiers were killed.
5. What is the name of the soldier who is mortally wounded during the same fight in which Richie is shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person that Peewee accuses of being a "Cong"?
2. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
3. Who does Johnson get into a racially charged argument with?
4. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
5. How does Richie get away from the fight after he has been shot?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)