|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a letter to Lieutenant Carroll's pregnant wife, explaining what has happened to him?
2. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(a) Iodine pills.
(c) Malaria pills.
(d) Antihistimine pills.
3. During a fight with Vietnamese soldiers, where is Richie shot?
(a) In his stomach.
(b) In his neck.
(c) In his back.
(d) In his leg.
4. Which soldier accidentally releases a flare during a fight, revealing the position of the troops?
(a) Lieutenant Gearhart.
(b) Sergeant Simpson.
(c) Captain Stewart.
(d) Lieutenant Doyle.
5. Which of the following is NOT seen by the American soldiers returning to the recently pacified village?
(a) Screaming children.
(b) Mutilated bodies.
(c) Burnt huts.
(d) Waiting Vietcong soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
2. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
3. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
4. Which soldier gets into a fight with the cook?
5. Whose decision is it to extend the troop's tour of duty for an additional thirty days?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)