|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
(a) On wooden benches.
(b) In their airplane seats.
(c) On dirty matresses.
(d) On a cement floor.
2. How does Richie feel about seeing his fellow soldier die during their first patrol?
(a) He feels apathetic.
(b) He feels excited.
(c) He feels terrified.
(d) He feels guilty.
3. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
4. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
5. What does Brew hope to become when he gets out of the army?
(a) A professional athlete.
(b) Brew never wants to leave the army.
(c) A priest.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
2. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
3. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
4. What news does Peewee's girlfriend write to tell him?
5. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)