|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
2. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) New Orleans.
3. In what neighborhood did Richie grow up?
(b) The Bronx.
(c) Hell's Kitchen.
4. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
5. What is Peewee's real name?
(a) Harold Gates.
(b) Humphry Gates.
(c) Howard Gates.
(d) Henry Gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
2. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
3. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
4. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
5. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)