|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a note to Peewee, who does Earlene promise to name her next child after?
(a) After her new husband.
(b) After Jenkins, who was killed in battle.
(c) After Peewee.
(d) After her father.
2. After the pacification mission, who comes to attack the villagers?
(a) French soldiers.
(b) British soldiers.
(c) Vietcong soldiers.
(d) American soldiers.
3. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(b) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(c) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(d) Because he forgets to load his gun.
4. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(a) Iodine pills.
(b) Antihistimine pills.
(c) Malaria pills.
5. While in high school, what did Richie want to be when he grew up?
(a) A philosopher.
(b) A soldier.
(c) An artist.
(d) A musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person that Peewee accuses of being a "Cong"?
2. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
3. Which military leader is rumored to have attempted to dodge the draft?
4. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
5. What is the name of the young, black medic?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)