|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The heroic black soldier.
(b) The feared black soldier.
(c) The comedic black soldier.
(d) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
2. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
(a) A captain.
(b) A lieutenant.
(c) A sergeant.
(d) A colonel.
3. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
(a) Because he enjoys traveling and this was the easiest way for him to see the world.
(b) Because he was homeless before, and how he has a home.
(c) Because he feels empowered holding a gun.
(d) Because he feels like an equal to everyone else.
4. When the troops receive word about Charlie Company, how many of their men have been lost?
5. To keep his mind off of the fears of dying, what does Richie fantasize about while fighting?
(a) Expensive cars.
(b) Foreign wine.
(c) Taking a long vacation.
(d) Beautiful women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
2. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
3. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
4. What happens when the soldiers are sent to protect another company from the encroaching enemy?
5. What war is going on during the years in which the novel is set?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)