|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
2. How does Richie injure his knee?
(a) Playing basketball.
(b) Playing football.
(c) Playing baseball.
(d) Playing soccer.
3. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
(a) That he won't be good at his job.
(b) That he will love war.
(c) That he will have to kill others.
(d) That he will be killed.
4. When going on pacification missions, Lobel compares their company to outlaws in what type of movie?
(a) Foreign Film.
(c) Science Fiction.
5. How long do Peewee and Richie wait before receiving their camp assignment?
(a) Two days.
(b) Forty days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Twenty days.
Short Answer Questions
1. While out on patrol in the jungle, what game does Charlie Company stop to play?
2. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
3. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
4. Which of RIchie's high school teachers told him to stop being an observer in life?
5. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)