|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
(a) No American soldiers were killed.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Peewee's life goals?
(a) To drink wine from a bottle with a cork.
(b) To speak another language.
(c) To smoke a cigar.
(d) To make love to a foreign woman.
3. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
4. From which soldier does Richie borrow a Bible so that he can read the Lord's prayer?
5. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
2. In a note to Peewee, who does Earlene promise to name her next child after?
3. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
4. In what neighborhood did Richie grow up?
5. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)