|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
(a) Cheese Company.
(b) Charlie Company.
(c) Choo-Choo Company.
(d) Champion Company.
2. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(b) Antihistimine pills.
(c) Malaria pills.
(d) Iodine pills.
3. After the pacification mission, who comes to attack the villagers?
(a) American soldiers.
(b) French soldiers.
(c) Vietcong soldiers.
(d) British soldiers.
4. How are the injured American soldiers transported out of the battle zone?
(a) By cab.
(b) By airplane.
(c) By train.
(d) By helicopter.
5. What city is Peewee from?
(a) New York.
(b) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
2. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
3. What offer is Richie given in regards to his medical records?
4. Where did the men die that Peewee and Richie are sent to replace?
5. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)