|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
(a) Lieutenant Carroll.
(d) Captain Stewart.
2. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
3. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) A girlfriend.
4. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
5. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
(a) Because he was homeless before, and how he has a home.
(b) Because he feels empowered holding a gun.
(c) Because he feels like an equal to everyone else.
(d) Because he enjoys traveling and this was the easiest way for him to see the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Richie's regular board game opponent?
2. What type of home remedy does Peewee purchase from a local healer?
3. What name is Johnson called by another character, prompting a racially charged arguement?
4. When the troops receive word about Charlie Company, how many of their men have been lost?
5. Where is the man living that Richie used to write letters to and contemplates asking the man to return the favor?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)