|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the slow days, what reports do the soldiers listen to on the radio?
(a) Reports of the Academy Award nominations.
(b) Reports of the number of soldiers killed in action.
(c) Reports of impending peace agreements.
(d) Reports of the weather throughout Vietnam.
2. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
(a) Champion Company.
(b) Charlie Company.
(c) Cheese Company.
(d) Choo-Choo Company.
3. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
4. What board game does Richie play twice a week?
(a) Chinese checkers.
5. What is the name of Richie's regular board game opponent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Johnson called by another character, prompting a racially charged arguement?
2. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
3. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
4. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
5. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)