|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
2. When the troops go on pacification missions, who are they trying to convince the villagers are the enemy?
(a) The French.
(b) The American soldiers.
(c) The communists.
(d) Their fellow villagers.
3. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
(a) A stealth missile.
(b) A Boeing 747.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A fighter jet.
4. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His grandmother.
5. What medical problem does Richie come down with, prompting him to take several days off to recover?
(a) A glandular problem.
(b) A skeletal problem.
(c) A circulatory problem.
(d) An intestinal problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the pacification mission, who comes to attack the villagers?
2. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
3. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
4. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
5. During the slow days, what reports do the soldiers listen to on the radio?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)