|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A fighter jet.
(c) A stealth missile.
(d) A Boeing 747.
2. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
3. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
4. How does Lieutenant Doyle feel about this war?
(a) That it is not his war to fight.
(b) That if America hadn't stepped in, Vietnam would crumble.
(c) That this war is the supreme battle of good versus evil.
(d) That the Vietnamese deserve to be attacked.
5. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
(a) Their urine.
(b) Their skin.
(c) Their spit.
(d) Their blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
2. How does Richie injure his knee?
3. In what neighborhood did Richie grow up?
4. Which soldier gets into a fight with the cook?
5. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)