|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which military leader is rumored to have attempted to dodge the draft?
(a) Captain Stewart.
(b) Lieutenant Carroll.
(c) Lieutenant Doyle.
(d) Sergean Simpson.
2. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
(a) Cheese Company.
(b) Champion Company.
(c) Charlie Company.
(d) Choo-Choo Company.
3. To what country is Richie sent to fight in the army?
4. How does Lieutenant Doyle feel about this war?
(a) That it is not his war to fight.
(b) That if America hadn't stepped in, Vietnam would crumble.
(c) That this war is the supreme battle of good versus evil.
(d) That the Vietnamese deserve to be attacked.
5. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(a) Malaria pills.
(b) Antihistimine pills.
(d) Iodine pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peewee's real name?
2. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
3. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
4. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
5. During the prayer, what is Jenkins called?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)