|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
(a) An enemy soldier.
(c) A foreign woman.
(d) A priest.
2. From which soldier does Richie borrow a Bible so that he can read the Lord's prayer?
3. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
4. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
5. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
(a) Lia ChaCha.
(b) Chu Lia.
(c) Lia Chun.
(d) Chunrong Lia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
2. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
3. How long do Peewee and Richie wait before receiving their camp assignment?
4. Who is the lead actress in the movie that the soldiers watch over and over during their slow days?
5. When the racially charged argument is broken up, which character gets his tooth chipped?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)