|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
2. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
(a) Their blood.
(b) Their spit.
(c) Their skin.
(d) Their urine.
3. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
(a) Charlie Company.
(b) Cheese Company.
(c) Choo-Choo Company.
(d) Champion Company.
4. How does Richie injure his knee?
(a) Playing soccer.
(b) Playing football.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Playing baseball.
5. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because he forgets to load his gun.
(b) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(c) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(d) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the lead actress in the movie that the soldiers watch over and over during their slow days?
2. Why does the large black soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should stick together?
3. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
4. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Peewee's life goals?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)