|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
2. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
3. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
(a) A film camera.
(b) A black panther.
(c) The enemy.
(d) His mother.
4. When the troops receive word about Charlie Company, how many of their men have been lost?
5. What name is Johnson called by another character, prompting a racially charged arguement?
(a) A "Cootie."
(b) A "Tootie."
(c) A "Fruity."
(d) A "Bootie."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richie continually want to write letters to his brother?
2. What is the name of the young, black medic?
3. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
4. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Lieutenant Carroll?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)