|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
(a) Aunt Marys.
(b) Uncle Toms.
(c) Aunt Pats.
(d) Uncle Bills.
2. Who is the first person that Peewee accuses of being a "Cong"?
(a) Their cleaning woman.
(b) Their cook.
(c) Their laundress.
(d) Their commanding officer.
3. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
(a) A Boeing 747.
(b) A stealth missile.
(c) A fighter jet.
(d) A helicopter.
4. How is the soldier killed on the first night of patrol?
(a) He eats a poisonous plant.
(b) He steps on a landmine.
(c) He throws his body on a grenade.
(d) He is shot through the heart.
5. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
2. Why does the large black soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should stick together?
3. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
4. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
5. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)