|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
(a) On dirty matresses.
(b) On a cement floor.
(c) On wooden benches.
(d) In their airplane seats.
2. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
(a) A Boeing 747.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A stealth missile.
(d) A fighter jet.
3. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(a) Antihistimine pills.
(b) Malaria pills.
(c) Iodine pills.
4. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
(a) She is a soldier.
(b) She is a teacher.
(c) She is a nurse.
(d) She is a cook.
5. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
2. To what country is Richie sent to fight in the army?
3. How does Richie feel about seeing his fellow soldier die during their first patrol?
4. What is Peewee's girlfriend's name?
5. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)