|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
2. What is Peewee's real name?
(a) Howard Gates.
(b) Henry Gates.
(c) Harold Gates.
(d) Humphry Gates.
3. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
(b) Lieutenant Carroll.
(c) Captain Stewart.
4. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
5. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
(a) That he won't be good at his job.
(b) That he will love war.
(c) That he will be killed.
(d) That he will have to kill others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
2. What happens when the soldiers are sent to protect another company from the encroaching enemy?
3. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
4. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
5. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)