|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richie injure his knee?
(a) Playing soccer.
(b) Playing football.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Playing baseball.
2. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
(a) That he won't be good at his job.
(b) That he will be killed.
(c) That he will have to kill others.
(d) That he will love war.
3. What is Peewee's girlfriend's name?
4. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
(a) Because he was homeless before, and how he has a home.
(b) Because he feels like an equal to everyone else.
(c) Because he enjoys traveling and this was the easiest way for him to see the world.
(d) Because he feels empowered holding a gun.
5. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
(a) Champion Company.
(b) Cheese Company.
(c) Choo-Choo Company.
(d) Charlie Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the men die that Peewee and Richie are sent to replace?
2. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
3. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
4. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
5. When the racially charged argument is broken up, which character gets his tooth chipped?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)