|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His grandmother.
2. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
(a) That he will have to kill others.
(b) That he won't be good at his job.
(c) That he will love war.
(d) That he will be killed.
3. What is the name of Richie's regular board game opponent?
4. When the racially charged argument is broken up, which character gets his tooth chipped?
(a) Lieutenant Carroll.
(b) Captain Stewart.
(c) Sergeant Simpson.
(d) Lieutenant Boyle.
5. What does Brew hope to become when he gets out of the army?
(a) A priest.
(b) A teacher.
(c) Brew never wants to leave the army.
(d) A professional athlete.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
3. What board game does Richie play twice a week?
4. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
5. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)