|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(a) Iodine pills.
(c) Antihistimine pills.
(d) Malaria pills.
2. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
(a) Four months.
(b) Twelve months.
(c) Ten months.
(d) Six months.
3. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
(a) Aunt Marys.
(b) Aunt Pats.
(c) Uncle Bills.
(d) Uncle Toms.
4. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
5. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
2. What is Peewee's real name?
3. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
4. What happens when the soldiers are sent to protect another company from the encroaching enemy?
5. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)