|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the racially charged argument is broken up, which character gets his tooth chipped?
(a) Lieutenant Boyle.
(b) Captain Stewart.
(c) Lieutenant Carroll.
(d) Sergeant Simpson.
2. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
(b) New York.
3. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
(a) Chunrong Lia.
(b) Chu Lia.
(c) Lia ChaCha.
(d) Lia Chun.
4. What is Peewee's real name?
(a) Harold Gates.
(b) Howard Gates.
(c) Humphry Gates.
(d) Henry Gates.
5. In what neighborhood did Richie grow up?
(a) The Bronx.
(d) Hell's Kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Richie's regular board game opponent?
2. Which of the following does Richie NOT wonder about the dead Vietcong soldier?
3. Which military leader is rumored to have attempted to dodge the draft?
4. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
5. What news does Peewee's girlfriend write to tell him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)