|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
2. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The feared black soldier.
(b) The heroic black soldier.
(c) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
(d) The comedic black soldier.
3. Why does Richie continually want to write letters to his brother?
(a) To make his brother proud.
(b) To practice his handwriting.
(c) To brag about the work he is doing.
(d) To vent some of his emotions.
4. How does Richie feel about seeing his fellow soldier die during their first patrol?
(a) He feels terrified.
(b) He feels apathetic.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He feels excited.
5. During the prayer, what is Jenkins called?
(a) A Precious Angel.
(b) A Fallen Angel.
(c) An Earthly Man.
(d) An Angel Warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
2. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
3. Who does Johnson get into a racially charged argument with?
4. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
5. How does Lieutenant Doyle feel about this war?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)