|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Twelve months.
(d) Ten months.
2. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
3. How does Richie injure his knee?
(a) Playing soccer.
(b) Playing baseball.
(c) Playing football.
(d) Playing basketball.
4. Where did the men die that Peewee and Richie are sent to replace?
(a) In an exploded tank.
(b) On top of a mountain.
(c) Out at sea.
(d) In a ditch.
5. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the soldier killed on the first night of patrol?
2. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
3. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
4. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
5. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)