|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
(a) No one ever gave Richie any academic hopes.
(b) His mother.
(c) His guidance councelor.
(d) His English teacher.
2. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
(a) Aunt Marys.
(b) Uncle Bills.
(c) Aunt Pats.
(d) Uncle Toms.
3. During the slow days, what reports do the soldiers listen to on the radio?
(a) Reports of the number of soldiers killed in action.
(b) Reports of the Academy Award nominations.
(c) Reports of impending peace agreements.
(d) Reports of the weather throughout Vietnam.
4. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
5. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
2. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
3. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
4. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Peewee's life goals?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)