|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
(a) Four months.
(b) Twelve months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Ten months.
2. In what state does Richie complete his basic training?
3. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
(a) The enemy.
(b) A film camera.
(c) His mother.
(d) A black panther.
4. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(c) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
5. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
2. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
3. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
4. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
5. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)