|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
(a) New York.
2. What offer is Richie given in regards to his medical records?
(a) To select one soldier to go home with him.
(b) To drop out of the army entirely.
(c) To leave when his knee begins hurting.
(d) To have his medical records expunged.
3. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
(a) Sergeant Simpson.
(b) Lieutenant Carroll.
(c) Lieutenant Boyle.
(d) Captain Stewart.
4. How is the soldier killed on the first night of patrol?
(a) He throws his body on a grenade.
(b) He is shot through the heart.
(c) He eats a poisonous plant.
(d) He steps on a landmine.
5. What city is Peewee from?
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the large black soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should stick together?
2. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
3. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
4. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
5. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)