|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
2. What is the name of Richie's younger brother?
3. Why does Richie continually want to write letters to his brother?
(a) To brag about the work he is doing.
(b) To vent some of his emotions.
(c) To practice his handwriting.
(d) To make his brother proud.
4. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
(a) Their skin.
(b) Their urine.
(c) Their spit.
(d) Their blood.
5. Which of the following are the soldiers NOT warned away from at their new camp?
(a) The local cuisine.
(b) The local women.
(c) The black market.
(d) The local medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
2. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
3. While at the airport in Japan, who does Richie purchase a souvenir for?
4. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
5. During the slow days, what reports do the soldiers listen to on the radio?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)