|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lead actress in the movie that the soldiers watch over and over during their slow days?
(a) Elizabeth Taylor.
(b) Julie Andrews.
(c) Judy Garland.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
2. Why does Richie continually want to write letters to his brother?
(a) To vent some of his emotions.
(b) To practice his handwriting.
(c) To brag about the work he is doing.
(d) To make his brother proud.
3. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
4. What is the name of Richie's younger brother?
5. What does Brew hope to become when he gets out of the army?
(a) A priest.
(b) Brew never wants to leave the army.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A professional athlete.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
2. During the slow days, what reports do the soldiers listen to on the radio?
3. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
4. Who approaches Richie to tell him that his medical records still haven't arrived?
5. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)