|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
(a) That he won't be good at his job.
(b) That he will have to kill others.
(c) That he will be killed.
(d) That he will love war.
2. Why does the large black soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should stick together?
(a) Because they are all in the same platoon.
(b) Because they are all black.
(c) Because they are all afraid.
(d) Because they are all poor.
3. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
(a) A colonel.
(b) A sergeant.
(c) A captain.
(d) A lieutenant.
4. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
(a) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. What city is Peewee from?
(b) San Diego.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the soldiers are sent to protect another company from the encroaching enemy?
2. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
3. How long do Peewee and Richie wait before receiving their camp assignment?
4. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
5. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)