|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
2. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because he forgets to load his gun.
(b) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(c) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(d) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
4. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
(a) A fighter jet.
(b) A stealth missile.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A Boeing 747.
5. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
2. What is Peewee's girlfriend's name?
3. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
4. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
5. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)