|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) His brother.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. Where did the men die that Peewee and Richie are sent to replace?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) Out at sea.
(c) On top of a mountain.
(d) In an exploded tank.
3. What offer is Richie given in regards to his medical records?
(a) To have his medical records expunged.
(b) To drop out of the army entirely.
(c) To select one soldier to go home with him.
(d) To leave when his knee begins hurting.
4. What city is Peewee from?
(b) New York.
(c) San Diego.
5. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
2. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
3. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
4. Why does the large black soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should stick together?
5. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)