|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the troops receive word about Charlie Company, how many of their men have been lost?
2. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(a) Iodine pills.
(b) Malaria pills.
(c) Antihistimine pills.
3. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
4. What does Brew hope to become when he gets out of the army?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A professional athlete.
(c) Brew never wants to leave the army.
(d) A priest.
5. What offer is Richie given in regards to his medical records?
(a) To leave when his knee begins hurting.
(b) To have his medical records expunged.
(c) To drop out of the army entirely.
(d) To select one soldier to go home with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
2. What happens when the soldiers are sent to protect another company from the encroaching enemy?
3. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
4. Who is the lead actress in the movie that the soldiers watch over and over during their slow days?
5. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)