|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
(a) Lia Chun.
(b) Lia ChaCha.
(c) Chu Lia.
(d) Chunrong Lia.
2. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His grandfather.
3. Which of the following are the soldiers NOT warned away from at their new camp?
(a) The local cuisine.
(b) The black market.
(c) The local women.
(d) The local medication.
4. How does Richie injure his knee?
(a) Playing soccer.
(b) Playing football.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Playing baseball.
5. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
(a) On dirty matresses.
(b) In their airplane seats.
(c) On a cement floor.
(d) On wooden benches.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Richie complete his basic training?
2. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
4. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
5. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)