|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His mother.
2. Who is the first person that Peewee accuses of being a "Cong"?
(a) Their cleaning woman.
(b) Their commanding officer.
(c) Their laundress.
(d) Their cook.
3. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
(a) She is a soldier.
(b) She is a cook.
(c) She is a teacher.
(d) She is a nurse.
4. What is the name of Richie's younger brother?
5. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
(a) A foreign woman.
(c) A priest.
(d) An enemy soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
2. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
3. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
4. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
5. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)