|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
2. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
(a) She is a nurse.
(b) She is a teacher.
(c) She is a cook.
(d) She is a soldier.
3. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
(a) That he will be killed.
(b) That he won't be good at his job.
(c) That he will have to kill others.
(d) That he will love war.
4. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
5. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the men die that Peewee and Richie are sent to replace?
2. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
3. How does Richie feel about seeing his fellow soldier die during their first patrol?
4. What city is Peewee from?
5. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)