|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
(a) On wooden benches.
(b) On a cement floor.
(c) On dirty matresses.
(d) In their airplane seats.
2. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(b) Antihistimine pills.
(c) Malaria pills.
(d) Iodine pills.
3. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a nurse.
(c) She is a soldier.
(d) She is a cook.
4. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
5. In what Japanese city does Richie's airplane have a layover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brew hope to become when he gets out of the army?
2. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
3. Why does the large black soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should stick together?
4. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
5. How long do Peewee and Richie wait before receiving their camp assignment?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)