|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
2. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(a) Malaria pills.
(b) Iodine pills.
(c) Antihistimine pills.
3. Who is the first person that Peewee accuses of being a "Cong"?
(a) Their cook.
(b) Their commanding officer.
(c) Their laundress.
(d) Their cleaning woman.
4. Why does the large black soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should stick together?
(a) Because they are all in the same platoon.
(b) Because they are all poor.
(c) Because they are all black.
(d) Because they are all afraid.
5. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
2. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
3. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
4. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
5. During the prayer, what is Jenkins called?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)