|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country is Richie sent to fight in the army?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
(a) To kill his enemy, the Vietcong.
(b) To send money home to his family.
(c) Because he thought that the war was about to end.
(d) To avoid answering questions about his future.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Peewee's life goals?
(a) To speak another language.
(b) To make love to a foreign woman.
(c) To smoke a cigar.
(d) To drink wine from a bottle with a cork.
4. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
(c) New York.
5. What city is Peewee from?
(b) New York.
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
2. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
3. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
4. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
5. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)