|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
(a) Chunrong Lia.
(b) Chu Lia.
(c) Lia ChaCha.
(d) Lia Chun.
2. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
3. Why does the large black soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should stick together?
(a) Because they are all afraid.
(b) Because they are all in the same platoon.
(c) Because they are all poor.
(d) Because they are all black.
4. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
(a) A priest.
(b) A foreign woman.
(c) An enemy soldier.
5. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
(a) That he will have to kill others.
(b) That he will love war.
(c) That he won't be good at his job.
(d) That he will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
2. What does Brew hope to become when he gets out of the army?
3. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
4. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
5. How does Richie injure his knee?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)