|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
(a) On a cement floor.
(b) In their airplane seats.
(c) On wooden benches.
(d) On dirty matresses.
2. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
(a) Captain Stewart.
(b) Lieutenant Carroll.
(c) Lieutenant Boyle.
(d) Sergeant Simpson.
3. Which of the following are the soldiers NOT warned away from at their new camp?
(a) The local women.
(b) The local medication.
(c) The local cuisine.
(d) The black market.
4. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His mother.
5. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
3. What city is Peewee from?
4. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
5. To what country is Richie sent to fight in the army?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)