|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
(a) Captain Stewart.
(c) Lieutenant Carroll.
2. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
(a) Ten months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Twelve months.
(d) Six months.
3. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
4. What is the name of Richie's younger brother?
5. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
(a) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
2. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
3. While at the airport in Japan, who does Richie purchase a souvenir for?
4. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
5. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)