|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
(a) New York.
2. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
(a) A foreign woman.
(b) A priest.
(d) An enemy soldier.
3. Which of the following are the soldiers NOT warned away from at their new camp?
(a) The local cuisine.
(b) The local medication.
(c) The black market.
(d) The local women.
4. Which of RIchie's high school teachers told him to stop being an observer in life?
(a) His math teacher.
(b) His English teacher.
(c) His chemistry teacher.
(d) His gym teacher.
5. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
(a) On dirty matresses.
(b) On wooden benches.
(c) On a cement floor.
(d) In their airplane seats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
2. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Peewee's life goals?
4. How does Richie injure his knee?
5. Who is the first person that Peewee accuses of being a "Cong"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)