|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
(b) New York.
(c) Las Vegas.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Lieutenant Carroll?
3. Which of the following are the soldiers NOT warned away from at their new camp?
(a) The local women.
(b) The local cuisine.
(c) The local medication.
(d) The black market.
4. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
5. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
(a) Because he feels like an equal to everyone else.
(b) Because he feels empowered holding a gun.
(c) Because he was homeless before, and how he has a home.
(d) Because he enjoys traveling and this was the easiest way for him to see the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
2. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
3. When the soldiers are at their layover in Japan, where are they forced to sleep?
4. What is Judy Duncan's occupation?
5. To what country is Richie sent to fight in the army?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)