|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
2. Why do the Vietnamese allies turn against the American troops?
(a) Because they want to be evacuated first.
(b) Because they believe the war in Vietnam is no longer just.
(c) Because they were enemy soldiers in disguise.
(d) Because they believe the American soldiers are racist.
3. What is the name of the soldier killed when the American troop's location is accidentally revealed?
4. When Richie thinks about going AWOL, what country does he plan to run to?
5. What do the Vietnamese allies want the American troops to help them capture?
(a) A hill.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A river.
(d) A fort.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following soldiers does NOT have a letter from Gearhart to his wife in their possession?
2. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
3. After receiving a letter from his mother, what does Richie realize about their relationship?
4. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
5. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)