|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a letter to Lieutenant Carroll's pregnant wife, explaining what has happened to him?
2. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
(c) No American soldiers were killed.
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
(a) To send money home to his family.
(b) To kill his enemy, the Vietcong.
(c) To avoid answering questions about his future.
(d) Because he thought that the war was about to end.
4. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
(b) The feared black soldier.
(c) The heroic black soldier.
(d) The comedic black soldier.
5. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
2. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
3. What board game does Richie play twice a week?
4. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
5. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)