|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
(a) Charlie Company.
(b) Choo-Choo Company.
(c) Cheese Company.
(d) Champion Company.
2. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
(a) To stop worrying about the Vietnamese and start worrying about the Americans.
(b) To stop worrying about staying alive and start worrying about the bigger issues.
(c) To stop worrying about the bigger issues and just worry about staying alive.
(d) To stop worrying about the Americans and start worrying about the Vietnamese.
3. What is the name of the new Lieutenant of Richie's platoon.
4. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
5. Which character wakes up in the middle of the night with terrible, screaming nightmares?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Johnson called by another character, prompting a racially charged arguement?
2. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
3. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
4. In Earlene's letter to Richie, what does she apologize for?
5. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)