|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The feared black soldier.
(b) The comedic black soldier.
(c) The heroic black soldier.
(d) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
2. What character is Richie reunited with when he is resting in the hospital?
(a) Judy Duncan.
(d) Lieutenant Gearhart.
3. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
4. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
(a) Captain Stewart.
(b) Sergeant Simpson.
(c) Lieutenant Boyle.
(d) Lieutenant Carroll.
5. What does Richie tell Kenny in the letter he writes about the Vietcong soldier?
(a) That the soldier deserved to die for being communist.
(b) That the soldier deserved to die because he attacked Richie first.
(c) Richie is unable to write his brother a letter.
(d) That the soldier deserved to die because he was a "bad guy."
Short Answer Questions
1. When going on pacification missions, Lobel compares their company to outlaws in what type of movie?
2. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
3. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
4. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
5. How does Richie get away from the fight after he has been shot?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)