|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier accidentally releases a flare during a fight, revealing the position of the troops?
(a) Sergeant Simpson.
(b) Lieutenant Gearhart.
(c) Captain Stewart.
(d) Lieutenant Doyle.
2. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
3. Which of RIchie's high school teachers told him to stop being an observer in life?
(a) His chemistry teacher.
(b) His English teacher.
(c) His gym teacher.
(d) His math teacher.
4. What is the name of the Vietnamese New Year?
5. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In a note to Peewee, who does Earlene promise to name her next child after?
2. Whose decision is it to extend the troop's tour of duty for an additional thirty days?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
4. What does Brew hope to become when he gets out of the army?
5. How does Lieutenant Doyle feel about this war?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)