|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young, black medic?
2. What reason does Captain Stewart give to the soldiers as to why they will be going on a reconnaissance mission?
(a) He didn't know that their squad had been volunteered.
(b) The mission is their safest option.
(c) He wants to kill more Vietcong soldiers.
(d) Lt. Gearhart needs more training.
3. What is the name of the character sent in to replace Sergeant Simpson?
(a) Lieutenant Donnahue.
(b) Lieutenant Dongan.
(c) Lieutenant Doyle.
(d) Lieutenant Drager.
4. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
(a) Captain Stewart.
(b) Lieutenant Carroll.
(c) Sergeant Simpson.
(d) Lieutenant Boyle.
5. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
(a) Under appreciated soldiers.
(b) Virgin soldiers.
(c) Heroic soldiers.
(d) Comedic soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Richie that there is no meaning to the war in Vietnam?
2. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
3. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
4. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
5. Which character strongly wishes he had a wife a kids waiting for him at home?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)