|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
(a) A film camera.
(b) The enemy.
(c) His mother.
(d) A black panther.
2. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
3. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
(a) That he will be killed.
(b) That he won't be good at his job.
(c) That he will love war.
(d) That he will have to kill others.
4. How did Richie know Johnny Robinson?
(a) They went to church together.
(b) They went to the same school.
(c) They were cousins.
(d) They played basketball together.
5. While out on patrol in the jungle, what game does Charlie Company stop to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is Richie reunited with when he is resting in the hospital?
2. Why does the large black soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should stick together?
3. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
4. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
5. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)