|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what neighborhood did Richie grow up?
(b) The Bronx.
(d) Hell's Kitchen.
2. When the racially charged argument is broken up, which character gets his tooth chipped?
(a) Captain Stewart.
(b) Lieutenant Carroll.
(c) Lieutenant Boyle.
(d) Sergeant Simpson.
3. When Richie thinks about going AWOL, what country does he plan to run to?
4. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
(a) Charlie Company.
(b) Champion Company.
(c) Choo-Choo Company.
(d) Cheese Company.
5. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
2. After receiving a letter from his mother, what does Richie realize about their relationship?
3. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
4. Which of the following soldiers does NOT have a letter from Gearhart to his wife in their possession?
5. What does Richie do when Brew is dying?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)