|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) His mother.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
2. When going on pacification missions, Lobel compares their company to outlaws in what type of movie?
(c) Science Fiction.
(d) Foreign Film.
3. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
(a) Their blood.
(b) Their urine.
(c) Their skin.
(d) Their spit.
4. What does Richie do when Brew is dying?
(a) Holds his hand.
(b) Promises to write a letter to his mother.
(c) Prays with him.
(d) Tells him a funny joke.
5. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Earlene's letter to Richie, what does she apologize for?
2. What does Richie tell Kenny in the letter he writes about the Vietcong soldier?
3. What is the name of Richie's younger brother?
4. After receiving a letter from his mother, what does Richie realize about their relationship?
5. What medical problem does Richie come down with, prompting him to take several days off to recover?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)