|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
(a) Virgin soldiers.
(b) Heroic soldiers.
(c) Comedic soldiers.
(d) Under appreciated soldiers.
2. What is the name of the young, black medic?
3. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
4. What is attached to the young Vietnamese child that Peewee makes a doll for?
(a) A flower.
(b) A letter.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A lunch sack.
5. Whose decision is it to extend the troop's tour of duty for an additional thirty days?
(a) Lieutenant Doyle's.
(b) Captain Stewart's.
(c) Lieutenant Gearhart's.
(d) Sergeant Simpson's.
Short Answer Questions
1. While out on patrol in the jungle, what game does Charlie Company stop to play?
2. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
3. How does Richie get away from the fight after he has been shot?
4. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
5. When Richie thinks about going AWOL, what country does he plan to run to?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)