|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier accidentally releases a flare during a fight, revealing the position of the troops?
(a) Captain Stewart.
(b) Lieutenant Gearhart.
(c) Sergeant Simpson.
(d) Lieutenant Doyle.
2. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) His father.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
3. Which soldier is approached by Lt. Dongan asking if Lobel is a homosexual?
4. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(a) Antihistimine pills.
(b) Iodine pills.
(d) Malaria pills.
5. What does Brew hope to become when he gets out of the army?
(a) A professional athlete.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A priest.
(d) Brew never wants to leave the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character strongly wishes he had a wife a kids waiting for him at home?
2. When the racially charged argument is broken up, which character gets his tooth chipped?
3. Which of the following best describes the fight in which the troops is attempting to reclaim Vietnamese land?
4. What is the name of the character sent in to replace Sergeant Simpson?
5. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)