|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Richie that there is no meaning to the war in Vietnam?
2. How is the soldier killed on the first night of patrol?
(a) He steps on a landmine.
(b) He eats a poisonous plant.
(c) He throws his body on a grenade.
(d) He is shot through the heart.
3. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
4. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
5. How does Richie get away from the fight after he has been shot?
(a) He runs on sheer adrenaline.
(b) He does not leave the scene after he is shot.
(c) He is carried out by another soldier.
(d) He crawls on his knees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the fight in which the troops is attempting to reclaim Vietnamese land?
2. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
3. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
4. In Earlene's letter to Richie, what does she apologize for?
5. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)