|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character strongly wishes he had a wife a kids waiting for him at home?
2. What is the name of the soldier who is mortally wounded during the same fight in which Richie is shot?
3. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
(a) A colonel.
(b) A lieutenant.
(c) A sergeant.
(d) A captain.
4. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
(c) No American soldiers were killed.
5. Which of the following soldiers admits to joining the army so that his father wouldn't think that he was gay?
Short Answer Questions
1. When going on pacification missions, Lobel compares their company to outlaws in what type of movie?
2. What type of award is Richie given from the army after his injuries?
3. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
4. Who opens fire on the Vietnamese soldiers?
5. Where did the men die that Peewee and Richie are sent to replace?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)