|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
2. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
3. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
4. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
(b) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
2. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
3. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
4. What medical problem does Richie come down with, prompting him to take several days off to recover?
5. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)