|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
2. What does Brew hope to become when he gets out of the army?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A professional athlete.
(c) A priest.
(d) Brew never wants to leave the army.
3. What board game does Richie play twice a week?
(a) Chinese checkers.
4. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His mother.
5. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Lieutenant Carroll?
2. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
3. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
4. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
5. Which of the following does Richie NOT wonder about the dead Vietcong soldier?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)