|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
(a) A captain.
(b) A sergeant.
(c) A lieutenant.
(d) A colonel.
2. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His grandmother.
3. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
4. What does Brew hope to become when he gets out of the army?
(a) A professional athlete.
(b) A teacher.
(c) Brew never wants to leave the army.
(d) A priest.
5. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
(a) Twelve months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Ten months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
2. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
3. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
4. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
5. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)