|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the soldier killed on the first night of patrol?
(a) He throws his body on a grenade.
(b) He eats a poisonous plant.
(c) He steps on a landmine.
(d) He is shot through the heart.
2. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
(a) Chu Lia.
(b) Lia ChaCha.
(c) Chunrong Lia.
(d) Lia Chun.
3. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
4. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
(a) His English teacher.
(b) No one ever gave Richie any academic hopes.
(c) His mother.
(d) His guidance councelor.
5. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(a) St. Louis.
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
2. What city is Lobel obsessed with, and constantly speaks about?
3. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
4. What board game does Richie play twice a week?
5. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)