|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(c) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
2. Who does Johnson get into a racially charged argument with?
(b) Sergeant Simpson.
3. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
4. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
5. Where did the men die that Peewee and Richie are sent to replace?
(a) On top of a mountain.
(b) Out at sea.
(c) In a ditch.
(d) In an exploded tank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
2. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Lieutenant Carroll?
4. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
5. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)