|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
(a) The enemy.
(b) A film camera.
(c) A black panther.
(d) His mother.
2. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
3. When the racially charged argument is broken up, which character gets his tooth chipped?
(a) Lieutenant Boyle.
(b) Sergeant Simpson.
(c) Captain Stewart.
(d) Lieutenant Carroll.
4. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
(a) That he won't be good at his job.
(b) That he will have to kill others.
(c) That he will love war.
(d) That he will be killed.
5. What name is Johnson called by another character, prompting a racially charged arguement?
(a) A "Fruity."
(b) A "Bootie."
(c) A "Tootie."
(d) A "Cootie."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
2. What medical problem does Richie come down with, prompting him to take several days off to recover?
3. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
4. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
5. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)