|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
(b) The heroic black soldier.
(c) The feared black soldier.
(d) The comedic black soldier.
2. How does Richie feel about seeing his fellow soldier die during their first patrol?
(a) He feels apathetic.
(b) He feels excited.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He feels terrified.
3. What is the name of the soldier who begins crying on the truck ride to the new camp?
4. How long do Peewee and Richie wait before receiving their camp assignment?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) Forty days.
5. When the racially charged argument is broken up, which character gets his tooth chipped?
(a) Lieutenant Carroll.
(b) Lieutenant Boyle.
(c) Sergeant Simpson.
(d) Captain Stewart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
2. What is the name of Richie's regular board game opponent?
3. Who does Johnson get into a racially charged argument with?
4. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
5. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)