|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
(a) Twelve months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Ten months.
(d) Four months.
2. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
(a) A captain.
(b) A sergeant.
(c) A lieutenant.
(d) A colonel.
3. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
4. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
(a) An enemy soldier.
(c) A priest.
(d) A foreign woman.
5. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
2. After the first Vietcong enemy was killed, how many enemies does Sergeant Simpson claim were killed?
3. How is the soldier killed on the first night of patrol?
4. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
5. During the prayer, what is Jenkins called?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)