|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young, black medic?
2. Why does the large black soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should stick together?
(a) Because they are all poor.
(b) Because they are all in the same platoon.
(c) Because they are all afraid.
(d) Because they are all black.
3. Who does Peewee talk to in a storage shed?
(b) A foreign woman.
(c) A priest.
(d) An enemy soldier.
4. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The heroic black soldier.
(b) The comedic black soldier.
(c) The feared black soldier.
(d) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
5. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(b) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(c) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(d) Because he forgets to load his gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
2. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
3. Which of the following are the soldiers NOT warned away from at their new camp?
4. During the prayer, what is Jenkins called?
5. In what neighborhood did Richie grow up?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)