|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young, black medic?
2. What medical problem does Richie come down with, prompting him to take several days off to recover?
(a) A glandular problem.
(b) An intestinal problem.
(c) A skeletal problem.
(d) A circulatory problem.
3. During the prayer, what is Jenkins called?
(a) An Earthly Man.
(b) A Fallen Angel.
(c) A Precious Angel.
(d) An Angel Warrior.
4. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
5. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
2. Which member of Lieutenant Carroll's family was also in the army and passed on his army vocabulary?
3. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
4. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)