|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
2. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
3. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
4. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
5. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall call Peewee and Richie when they refuse his offer?
(a) Aunt Marys.
(b) Aunt Pats.
(c) Uncle Toms.
(d) Uncle Bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier in the breakfast hall suggest that the three of them should mingle?
2. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
3. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
4. In what neighborhood did Richie grow up?
5. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)