|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
2. Which of the following medications is brought to a Vietnamese village by the troops?
(a) Iodine pills.
(b) Antihistimine pills.
(d) Malaria pills.
3. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
4. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
5. When he was in high school, who told Richie that he had a good shot of getting into college?
(a) His English teacher.
(b) No one ever gave Richie any academic hopes.
(c) His mother.
(d) His guidance councelor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young, black medic?
2. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
3. What is the name of the company that Richie is sent on patrol with after missing his own squad's patrol?
4. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
5. What is the name of Richie's younger brother?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)