|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While out on patrol in the jungle, what game does Charlie Company stop to play?
2. What is the name of the soldier that approaches Richie and Peewee in the breakfast hall?
3. Which of the following does Richie NOT wonder about the dead Vietcong soldier?
(a) What his life in Vietnam was like.
(b) What his family was like.
(c) What his hopes for the future were.
(d) Whether or not he had children.
4. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
(a) Lieutenant Carroll.
(b) Lieutenant Boyle.
(c) Captain Stewart.
(d) Sergeant Simpson.
5. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
2. While in high school, what did Richie want to be when he grew up?
3. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
4. Whose decision is it to extend the troop's tour of duty for an additional thirty days?
5. How does Richie feel about seeing his fellow soldier die during their first patrol?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)