|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Vietnamese New Year?
2. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
3. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
(a) His mother.
(b) A black panther.
(c) The enemy.
(d) A film camera.
4. How does Richie feel about seeing his fellow soldier die during their first patrol?
(a) He feels excited.
(b) He feels terrified.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He feels apathetic.
5. Around the time of the Vietnamese New Year, what is happening on the streets of New York?
(a) Race riots.
(b) Macy's day parade.
(c) War protests.
(d) Vietnamese pride parades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier approaches Richie to confess that he believes he is responsible for their leader's death during the ambush?
2. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
3. How many soldiers in Richie's platoon are promoted after the village ambush?
4. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
5. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)