|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
(a) A captain.
(b) A colonel.
(c) A lieutenant.
(d) A sergeant.
2. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(b) Because he forgets to load his gun.
(c) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(d) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
3. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
4. Which soldier approaches Richie to confess that he believes he is responsible for their leader's death during the ambush?
5. What state is the extraordinarily strong black soldier from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following soldiers are not patroling for the first time?
2. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
3. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
4. What reason does Captain Stewart give to the soldiers as to why they will be going on a reconnaissance mission?
5. Which of RIchie's high school teachers told him to stop being an observer in life?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)