|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
2. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
3. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
4. While out on patrol in the jungle, what game does Charlie Company stop to play?
5. What is the name of the Vietnamese New Year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
2. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
3. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
4. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
5. How many soldiers in Richie's platoon are promoted after the village ambush?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)