|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richie feel about seeing his fellow soldier die during their first patrol?
(a) He feels apathetic.
(b) He feels excited.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He feels terrified.
2. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The feared black soldier.
(b) The comedic black soldier.
(c) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
(d) The heroic black soldier.
3. What reason does Captain Stewart give to the soldiers as to why they will be going on a reconnaissance mission?
(a) He didn't know that their squad had been volunteered.
(b) He wants to kill more Vietcong soldiers.
(c) The mission is their safest option.
(d) Lt. Gearhart needs more training.
4. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
5. While out on patrol in the jungle, what game does Charlie Company stop to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
2. Which of RIchie's high school teachers told him to stop being an observer in life?
3. Which soldier accidentally releases a flare during a fight, revealing the position of the troops?
4. What is the name of the new Lieutenant of Richie's platoon.
5. How is the soldier killed on the first night of patrol?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)