|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers in Richie's platoon are promoted after the village ambush?
(a) Ten of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) Five of them.
(d) None of them.
2. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
3. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
(a) His mother.
(b) The enemy.
(c) A film camera.
(d) A black panther.
4. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
5. How does Lieutenant Doyle feel about this war?
(a) That if America hadn't stepped in, Vietnam would crumble.
(b) That the Vietnamese deserve to be attacked.
(c) That this war is the supreme battle of good versus evil.
(d) That it is not his war to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. After receiving a letter from his mother, what does Richie realize about their relationship?
2. Which military leader is rumored to have attempted to dodge the draft?
3. From which soldier does Richie borrow a Bible so that he can read the Lord's prayer?
4. What is the name of the soldier killed when the American troop's location is accidentally revealed?
5. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)