|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a letter to Lieutenant Carroll's pregnant wife, explaining what has happened to him?
2. What American holiday is approaching at the same time as the Vietnamese New Year?
(c) Valentine's Day.
3. What is the name of the new Lieutenant of Richie's platoon.
4. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
(a) No American soldiers were killed.
5. What position did Jenkins's father hold in the army?
(a) A colonel.
(b) A captain.
(c) A sergeant.
(d) A lieutenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. From which soldier does Richie borrow a Bible so that he can read the Lord's prayer?
2. What is the name of the soldier that Richie is paired up with during his Charlie Company patrol?
3. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
4. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
5. How does Lieutenant Doyle feel about this war?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)