|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lieutenant Doyle feel about this war?
(a) That this war is the supreme battle of good versus evil.
(b) That the Vietnamese deserve to be attacked.
(c) That if America hadn't stepped in, Vietnam would crumble.
(d) That it is not his war to fight.
2. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
(a) Heroic soldiers.
(b) Comedic soldiers.
(c) Under appreciated soldiers.
(d) Virgin soldiers.
3. Who writes a letter to Lieutenant Carroll's pregnant wife, explaining what has happened to him?
4. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
5. What American holiday is approaching at the same time as the Vietnamese New Year?
(b) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier is killed on the first night of patrol?
2. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
3. Which of RIchie's high school teachers told him to stop being an observer in life?
4. What is the name of the Vietnamese New Year?
5. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)