|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Captain Stewart give to the soldiers as to why they will be going on a reconnaissance mission?
(a) He wants to kill more Vietcong soldiers.
(b) Lt. Gearhart needs more training.
(c) He didn't know that their squad had been volunteered.
(d) The mission is their safest option.
2. Which soldier accidentally releases a flare during a fight, revealing the position of the troops?
(a) Lieutenant Doyle.
(b) Sergeant Simpson.
(c) Captain Stewart.
(d) Lieutenant Gearhart.
3. During the friendly fire of the Charlie Company patrol, how many American soldiers are killed?
(d) No American soldiers were killed.
4. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) A girlfriend.
5. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
Short Answer Questions
1. While out on patrol in the jungle, what game does Charlie Company stop to play?
2. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
3. From which soldier does Richie borrow a Bible so that he can read the Lord's prayer?
4. How many months does the squad sergeant have before his tour is complete?
5. What is the name of the soldier killed when the American troop's location is accidentally revealed?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)