|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier is approached by Lt. Dongan asking if Lobel is a homosexual?
2. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
3. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
4. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(b) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(c) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(d) Because he forgets to load his gun.
5. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
(a) Wondering if its possible for people to be "evil."
(b) Wondering if its possible for people to be "crazy."
(c) Wondering if its possible for people to be "happy."
(d) Wondering if its possible for people to be "good."
Short Answer Questions
1. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
2. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
3. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
4. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
5. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)