|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
(a) To stop worrying about the Vietnamese and start worrying about the Americans.
(b) To stop worrying about the bigger issues and just worry about staying alive.
(c) To stop worrying about the Americans and start worrying about the Vietnamese.
(d) To stop worrying about staying alive and start worrying about the bigger issues.
2. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
(a) The enemy.
(b) A black panther.
(c) His mother.
(d) A film camera.
3. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
4. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
(a) His mother's address.
(b) His priest's address.
(c) A Hollywood actress's address.
(d) His little sister's address.
5. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
2. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
3. What do the Vietnamese allies want the American troops to help them capture?
4. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
5. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)