|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because he forgets to load his gun.
(b) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(c) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(d) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
2. Which of the following best describes the fight in which the troops is attempting to reclaim Vietnamese land?
(a) Well organized.
3. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
4. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
5. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier is approached by Lt. Dongan asking if Lobel is a homosexual?
2. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
3. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
4. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
5. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)