|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Richie that there is no meaning to the war in Vietnam?
2. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
(a) To stop worrying about the bigger issues and just worry about staying alive.
(b) To stop worrying about the Americans and start worrying about the Vietnamese.
(c) To stop worrying about the Vietnamese and start worrying about the Americans.
(d) To stop worrying about staying alive and start worrying about the bigger issues.
3. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
(a) Wondering if its possible for people to be "happy."
(b) Wondering if its possible for people to be "good."
(c) Wondering if its possible for people to be "crazy."
(d) Wondering if its possible for people to be "evil."
4. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
5. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
2. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
3. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
4. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
5. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)