|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
2. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
(a) Virgin soldiers.
(b) Heroic soldiers.
(c) Comedic soldiers.
(d) Under appreciated soldiers.
3. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
(a) His mother's address.
(b) His little sister's address.
(c) A Hollywood actress's address.
(d) His priest's address.
4. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
(a) The war protestors.
(b) The American soldiers that ask for transfers.
(c) The Vietcong soldiers.
(d) The incompetant office staff.
5. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(b) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(c) Because he forgets to load his gun.
(d) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the fight in which the troops is attempting to reclaim Vietnamese land?
2. Which soldier is approached by Lt. Dongan asking if Lobel is a homosexual?
3. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
4. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
5. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)