|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
(a) Heroic soldiers.
(b) Virgin soldiers.
(c) Under appreciated soldiers.
(d) Comedic soldiers.
2. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
3. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
(a) Wondering if its possible for people to be "good."
(b) Wondering if its possible for people to be "crazy."
(c) Wondering if its possible for people to be "happy."
(d) Wondering if its possible for people to be "evil."
4. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
5. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
2. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
3. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
4. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
5. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)