|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier is approached by Lt. Dongan asking if Lobel is a homosexual?
2. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The comedic black soldier.
(b) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
(c) The feared black soldier.
(d) The heroic black soldier.
3. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
4. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(b) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(c) Because he forgets to load his gun.
(d) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
5. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
(a) His legs.
(b) His nose.
(c) His eyebrows.
(d) His arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
2. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
3. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
4. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
5. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)