|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Richie that there is no meaning to the war in Vietnam?
2. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His cousin.
3. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) St. Louis.
4. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
(a) The war protestors.
(b) The incompetant office staff.
(c) The Vietcong soldiers.
(d) The American soldiers that ask for transfers.
5. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
2. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
3. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
4. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
5. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)