|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
2. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
(a) Wondering if its possible for people to be "evil."
(b) Wondering if its possible for people to be "good."
(c) Wondering if its possible for people to be "happy."
(d) Wondering if its possible for people to be "crazy."
3. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
(a) To stop worrying about the Americans and start worrying about the Vietnamese.
(b) To stop worrying about staying alive and start worrying about the bigger issues.
(c) To stop worrying about the bigger issues and just worry about staying alive.
(d) To stop worrying about the Vietnamese and start worrying about the Americans.
4. Why doesn't the grenade that Richie throws into the Vietnamese hut explode?
(a) Because he forgets to pull the pin.
(b) Because the powder was wet.
(c) Because the grenade was old.
(d) Because the hut was already on fire.
5. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
2. What do the Vietnamese allies want the American troops to help them capture?
3. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
4. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
5. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)