|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
2. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
(a) His nose.
(b) His eyebrows.
(c) His arms.
(d) His legs.
3. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
(a) Wondering if its possible for people to be "crazy."
(b) Wondering if its possible for people to be "evil."
(c) Wondering if its possible for people to be "happy."
(d) Wondering if its possible for people to be "good."
4. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
(a) His little sister's address.
(b) His mother's address.
(c) A Hollywood actress's address.
(d) His priest's address.
5. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Vietnamese allies want the American troops to help them capture?
2. Who tells Richie that there is no meaning to the war in Vietnam?
3. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
4. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
5. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)