|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
2. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
(a) Wondering if its possible for people to be "crazy."
(b) Wondering if its possible for people to be "evil."
(c) Wondering if its possible for people to be "good."
(d) Wondering if its possible for people to be "happy."
3. Which of the following best describes the fight in which the troops is attempting to reclaim Vietnamese land?
(d) Well organized.
4. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
(a) His legs.
(b) His nose.
(c) His eyebrows.
(d) His arms.
5. What do the Vietnamese allies want the American troops to help them capture?
(a) A hill.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A fort.
(d) A river.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
2. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
3. Why doesn't the grenade that Richie throws into the Vietnamese hut explode?
4. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
5. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)