|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
2. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
(a) To stop worrying about the Vietnamese and start worrying about the Americans.
(b) To stop worrying about staying alive and start worrying about the bigger issues.
(c) To stop worrying about the Americans and start worrying about the Vietnamese.
(d) To stop worrying about the bigger issues and just worry about staying alive.
3. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because he forgets to load his gun.
(b) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(c) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(d) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
4. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
(b) The comedic black soldier.
(c) The feared black soldier.
(d) The heroic black soldier.
5. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
2. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
3. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
4. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
5. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)