|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
2. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(b) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(c) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(d) Because he forgets to load his gun.
3. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His brother.
4. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
5. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Vietnamese allies want the American troops to help them capture?
2. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
3. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
4. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
5. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)