|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier is approached by Lt. Dongan asking if Lobel is a homosexual?
2. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
(a) Wondering if its possible for people to be "crazy."
(b) Wondering if its possible for people to be "good."
(c) Wondering if its possible for people to be "happy."
(d) Wondering if its possible for people to be "evil."
3. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
4. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
5. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
2. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
3. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
4. Which of the following best describes the fight in which the troops is attempting to reclaim Vietnamese land?
5. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)