|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
(a) Richie is sure that there are not "good guys" in the war.
(b) Richie is unsure who the "good guys" in the war are.
(c) Richie is sure the Americans are the "good guys."
(d) Richie is sure the Vietcong are the "good guys."
2. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
3. After Richie's discussion with Johnson about the war protestors, what does he fall asleep thinking about?
(a) Wondering if its possible for people to be "crazy."
(b) Wondering if its possible for people to be "good."
(c) Wondering if its possible for people to be "happy."
(d) Wondering if its possible for people to be "evil."
4. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
(a) The Vietcong soldiers.
(b) The American soldiers that ask for transfers.
(c) The incompetant office staff.
(d) The war protestors.
5. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
2. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
3. Whose address does Lobel offer to give Richie so that he'll have someone to write letters to?
4. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
5. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)