|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the fight in which the troops is attempting to reclaim Vietnamese land?
(d) Well organized.
2. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(b) Because he forgets to load his gun.
(c) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(d) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
3. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
5. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
(a) The war protestors.
(b) The American soldiers that ask for transfers.
(c) The incompetant office staff.
(d) The Vietcong soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
2. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
3. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
4. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
5. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)