|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
(a) His eyebrows.
(b) His legs.
(c) His arms.
(d) His nose.
2. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
3. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The comedic black soldier.
(b) The feared black soldier.
(c) The heroic black soldier.
(d) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
4. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) A girlfriend.
5. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
2. Which soldier admits that he wanted to run to Canada when he heard he was drafted?
3. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
4. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
5. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)