|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) New Orleans.
2. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
(a) The enemy.
(b) His mother.
(c) A film camera.
(d) A black panther.
3. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
(a) To stop worrying about the bigger issues and just worry about staying alive.
(b) To stop worrying about staying alive and start worrying about the bigger issues.
(c) To stop worrying about the Americans and start worrying about the Vietnamese.
(d) To stop worrying about the Vietnamese and start worrying about the Americans.
4. Which soldier does Lobel lament always dies in wars?
(a) Under appreciated soldiers.
(b) Heroic soldiers.
(c) Virgin soldiers.
(d) Comedic soldiers.
5. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
2. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
3. Who tells Richie that there is no meaning to the war in Vietnam?
4. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
5. What do the Vietnamese allies want the American troops to help them capture?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)