|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, why doesn't Richie shoot anyone?
(a) Because his hand is shaking too much to pull the trigger.
(b) Because Richie is in the hospital instead of at the attack.
(c) Because Richie refuses to shoot to kill.
(d) Because he forgets to load his gun.
2. During the fight to reclaim Vietnamese land, what part of Dongan's body is blown off?
(a) His legs.
(b) His nose.
(c) His arms.
(d) His eyebrows.
3. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
4. When the troops are attacked, trying to capture the piece of Vietnamese land, how does Richie feel?
5. Which soldier kills the first enemy soldier that Richie sees?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
2. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
3. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
4. Who does Richie feel certain is the good guy in the Vietnam war.
5. After the attack in which the first enemy soldier is killed, what sport do the men return home to play?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)