|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lobel warn Richie not to become?
(a) The feared black soldier.
(b) The comedic black soldier.
(c) The baby-faced vlack soldier.
(d) The heroic black soldier.
2. Which soldier says that he is in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism?
3. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
4. Who does Richie tell Lobel he wishes he could write to?
(a) His brother.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What does Lobel think are the only real things in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Lobel's family is a film director?
2. Why doesn't the grenade that Richie throws into the Vietnamese hut explode?
3. When Lobel is on patrol, what does he imagine is following him?
4. What is Johnson's advice to Richie when they are discussing the war protesters?
5. Who does Brunner blame for the shortage of men in his squad?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)