|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clamence assure the auditor the boat is doing?
(a) Going to Paris
(b) Turning back
(c) Traveling at mid speed
(d) Traveling at top speed
2. Where does Clamence see the dog?
(a) In a bus
(b) On the metro
(c) In his hotel
(d) On a metro platform
3. What does Clamence turn to in an attempt to rediscover his enthusiasm?
4. Where does Clamence intend to end up?
5. Who does the dog go to instead?
(a) Its mother
(b) A young German soldier
(c) Its owner
(d) A young orphan
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clamence say is happiness for him?
2. What are Clamence and the auditor traveling on in this chapter?
3. What is Clamence too self obsessed to do?
4. What country does Clamence talk about in this chapter?
5. What do jailers do to a person in the spitting cell?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)