|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clamence see the dog?
(a) In his hotel
(b) In a bus
(c) On a metro platform
(d) On the metro
2. What country does Clamence follow his friend to?
3. What is the sky full of?
4. Who does Clament fantasize assaulting?
(a) The auditor
(b) Blind people
(c) His lover
(d) His mother
5. What does Clamence suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the painting?
2. Who takes Clamence hostage in Tunisia?
3. What is the first stage of Clamence's argument?
4. What are the only two things Clamence says the doves can see from the sky?
5. What is the girl's father's pastime?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a little ease?
2. Why is Clamence a judge pentinent?
3. How does a fear of judgment affect Clament?
4. Summarize Clamence's argument?
5. How does Greece contrast with Paris?
6. In what way does Clamence think the deceased is helpless?
7. Describe Clamence's hallucination aboard the boat in chapter 5?
8. What is Clamence's role as pope?
9. How does Clamence make himself feel happy?
10. What does Clamence remember about Paris in chapter 5?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)