|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clamence say he now possesses as accomplishes
(a) The Dutch
(d) The human race
2. What does Clamence want to confess?
(a) All his sins
(b) His love
(c) His hate
(d) All his problems
3. Why must the doves remain in the sky?
(a) They need to protect
(b) There is nowhere to land
(c) They don't want to die
(d) They need to observe
4. What does Clamence think shows in every face?
5. What subject does Clamence move onto after he talks about his lack of friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Clamence at the beginning of this chapter?
2. What age was the little ease employed?
3. How do male friends in Greece walk?
4. What door does Clamence ask the auditor to open?
5. What does Clamence decide to join after the incident with the dog?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the little ease signify?
2. What debauchery does Clamence partake in?
3. In what way does Clamence think the deceased is helpless?
4. What is the essence of Clamence's philosophy?
5. Summarize Clamence's argument?
6. How has Clamence's relationship with the auditor changed?
7. Describe Clamence's time in the foreign legion.
8. What does the boat in the fifth chapter represent?
9. What is a little ease?
10. Why is Clamence a judge pentinent?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)