|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clament fantasize assaulting?
(a) His lover
(b) The auditor
(c) Blind people
(d) His mother
2. Why is Clamence chosen to be pope?
(a) No one else volunteers
(b) He is nice to the young Frenchman
(c) He is is a complete failure
(d) He has goodness
3. What does Clamence say he has a lack of?
4. What does Clamence claim the shop signs symbolize?
5. What does Clamence say he is at the end of the chapter?
(a) A modern tyrant
(b) Innocent of his sins
(c) A modern prophet
(d) A lost soul
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the young man profess hatred for?
2. How does Clamence offend atheists?
3. What disallows Frenchmen from walking hand in hand?
4. How does Clamence celebrate the curing of his illness?
5. What is the sky full of?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)