|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a little ease?
(a) A fountain pen
(b) A young prostitute
(c) A torture instrument
(d) A sex toy
2. How does Clamence offend atheists?
(a) By speaking of God
(b) By belittling their belief
(c) By reading from the bible
(d) By joining the church
3. How does Clamence celebrate the curing of his illness?
(a) A cruise
(b) A party
(c) A night of debauchery
(d) An expensive lunch
4. What kind of love does the woman Clamence falls in love with believe in?
(a) Love for animals
(b) Love for mankind
(c) Love found in romance novels
(d) Violent love
5. What is the dark speck in reality?
(a) A piece of refuse
(b) A woman
(c) A golf ball
(d) A fish
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the ship is Clamence on when he observes the dark speck?
2. Where does Clamence see the dog?
3. What does Clamence turn to in an attempt to rediscover his enthusiasm?
4. What does Clamence now think of the auditor as?
5. What does Clamence say the underlying environment of the Dutch part of town is like?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)