|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Clamence write poetry about?
b) Virtues of things he once thought awful
c) The Arabs
d) The affect of God on his life
2. What was used to lower the deus ex machina on to the satge?
a) A crane
b) A pulley
c) A pole
d) A rope
3. What does the young woman do in Clamence's story?
a) Robs a bank
b) Cuts out her eyes
c) Marries a tyrant
d) Commits suicide
4. Why does Clamence help the blind across the street?
a) Tomake others look bad
b) For women
c) To gain pleasure of virtue
d) For money
5. What does Clamence refer to his new companion...
This section contains 757 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)