|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose company does Clamence say he removes himself from?
2. What door does Clamence ask the auditor to lock?
(a) The cabinet door
(b) The wardrobe door
(c) The bedroom door
(d) The kitchen door
3. What does Clamence say women do in Greece?
(b) Go to the gym
(c) Stay at home
4. How does Clamence celebrate the curing of his illness?
(a) A party
(b) A night of debauchery
(c) An expensive lunch
(d) A cruise
5. What subject does Clamence move onto after he talks about his lack of friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a little ease?
2. Where did the painting once hang?
3. What door does Clamence ask the auditor to open?
4. When did Clamence claim he contracted malaria?
5. What other torture apparatus does Clamence mention in this chapter?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)