|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clamence say is happiness for him?
(a) Feeling love
(b) Making women cry
(c) Making others unhappy
(d) Making people laugh
2. What does Clamence attempt to do when he sees the dog?
(a) Feed it
(b) Kick it
(c) Call it
(d) Run away
3. What did Clamence think of the auditor as before this chapter?
(a) As a fellow sinner
(b) As a lost brother
(c) As a compatriot
(d) As a dear friend
4. What does Clamence assure the auditor the boat is doing?
(a) Going to Paris
(b) Traveling at top speed
(c) Turning back
(d) Traveling at mid speed
5. Where is Clamence at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) In cafe
(b) In his sick bed
(c) In London
(d) In a hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clamence say women do in Greece?
2. What age was the little ease employed?
3. What does Clamence begin to wonder when he contracts liver disease?
4. Who does the girl want to punish when she kills herself?
5. What does Clamence say he is at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)