Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What type of drink do the men have?
2. What does Clamence ask the auditor to bestow upon himself?
a) A sign
b) A star
c) A planet
d) A word
3. Which of the following subjects does Clamence talk about as they walk?
b) Nazi genocide
d) Hitler's death
4. What does Clamence say he is constantly attached to?
b) His mother
5. Who did Clamence have an argument with?
a) His brother
b) A man on a stalled motorcycle
c) A woman on a dead horse
d) His wife
This section contains 836 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)