Short Answer Questions Key
1. What nationality are the two men?
2. What is the name of the bar?
3. What does the narrator call the barman?
A worthy ape
4. What city are the two men in?
5. What is the only language the bartender speaks?
6. What type of drink do the men have?
7. What is the full name of the narrator?
8. What city does Clamence compare Amsterdam with?
9. What two passions do Parisians have?
Ideas and fornication
10. What does Clamence respect about the Dutch middle class?
This section contains 3,589 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)