|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city are the two men in?
2. What does Clamence think understanding is?
(a) The main stay of all relationships
(c) A waste of time
(d) A mediocre emotion
3. What does Clamence have a firm belief in?
(a) His seduction of women
(b) His intelligence
(c) His abilty as a lawyer
(d) His superioty
4. What does Clamence say he has a lack of?
5. What two passions do Parisians have?
(a) Ideas and fornication
(b) Wine and cheese
(c) Coffee and crepes
(d) Religion and education
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman do in Clamence's story?
2. What is the only language the bartender speaks?
3. What does Clamence tell his companion to take advantage of?
4. What bridge does Clamence say he stood on in this chapter?
5. What happens to a person's body when they are in the little ease?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)