|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does society need to stop an argument from stretching into affinity?
(a) The dynamics between master and servant
(d) The dynamics between man and woman
2. What does Clamence tell his companion to take advantage of?
(a) The local prostitutes
(b) The free hotel breakfast
(c) The lack of security in the hotel
(d) His company
3. What does Clamence think understanding is?
(a) The main stay of all relationships
(b) A mediocre emotion
(d) A waste of time
4. What does Clamence say he is guilty of?
5. Which word best describes Clamence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar?
2. Why does the young woman kill herself?
3. What question does the first line of this chapter ask?
4. What does Clamence say happens when a close relative or friend dies?
5. What begins Clamence's dissertation on power?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)