|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clamence feel when the young woman kills herself?
(d) Deep sorrow
2. What is the only language the bartender speaks?
3. What does the burglar require from Clamence?
(a) The time
(b) A woman
4. What was used to lower the deus ex machina on to the satge?
(a) A pulley
(b) A pole
(c) A rope
(d) A crane
5. What does Clamence claim a servant should serve with?
(a) A serious expression
(b) A smile
(c) A beady eye
(d) A scowl
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clamence say he was forced to remember?
2. What does Clamence respect about the Dutch middle class?
3. What bridge does Clamence say he stood on in this chapter?
4. What nationality are the two men?
5. Which word best describes Clamence?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)