|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Diary of a Lost Girl, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Kathleen claim to want to have when she is older?
(b) At least three.
2. What does Teresa Taylor give to Frances that infuriates Kathleen?
(a) A photograph of her mother.
(b) A black doll.
(c) A beating.
(d) A piece of candy.
3. What was Materia's reaction to Kathleen's death?
(a) She was overwhelmed with guilt.
(b) All of the answers are true.
(c) She was relieved.
(d) She was frightened and confused.
4. What shocking news does the theater owner make moments after Kathleen's performance?
(a) That war has broken out.
(b) That the theater is on fire.
(c) That the stock market has crashed.
(d) That a girl has been stabbed in the dressing rom.
5. What is the first thing Frances eats when her hunger strike is over?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kathleen's teacher in New York react to Kathleen's voice?
2. What is the name of Materia's firstborn daughter?
3. Who does James put in charge of raising the new baby after Materia's death?
4. How does Kathleen's accompanist feel about Kathleen's voice?
5. What is the name of James's cousin, he sends Kathleen to live with in New York?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)