|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Diary of a Lost Girl, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Frances eats when her hunger strike is over?
2. Which of the following did Mumma die from?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A gunshot wound.
3. What is the name of Materia's second born daughter?
4. Why doesn't Kathleen mind that she has no friends in school?
(a) Because her family has forbidden her to have friends.
(b) Because she doesn't like any of them.
(c) Because she thinks she is better than all of them.
(d) Because she thinks she has a great future ahead of her.
5. Which part of Lily's afflicted body does Mercedes hope will be healed in Lourdes?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her spine.
(d) Her leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after receiving the mysterious note, does James arrive in Grand Central Station to bring Kathleen home?
2. Which of Kathleen's family members unexpectedly shows up for her first recital performance?
3. Why is Frances expelled from school?
4. How old was Other Lily when she died?
5. What disease is Kathleen's baby born with, causing the house to be put in quarantine?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)