|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6: The Girl Guide, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after receiving the mysterious note, does James arrive in Grand Central Station to bring Kathleen home?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Three days.
2. Why doesn't James want to remember Armistice Day?
(a) Because it is the day he sent Kathleen off to live in New York.
(b) Because it is the day he went searching for Kathleen.
(c) Because it reminds him of the horrors of war.
(d) Because it is the day his wife died.
3. Where do France and Leo have sex?
(a) In Leo's marital bed.
(b) In the speakeasy.
(c) In the caves.
(d) In the backseat of Leo's car.
4. What is the name of the school Frances attends?
(a) Mount Coco.
(b) Mount Cherry.
(c) Mount Chocolate.
(d) Mount Caramel.
5. How does Kathleen's accompanist feel about Kathleen's voice?
(a) She thinks it is angelic and perfect.
(b) She thinks it is often sharp.
(c) She thinks it is often flat.
(d) She thinks it is a lost cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Kathleen's family members is the strongest supporter of her musical talent?
2. What is the name of James's cousin, he sends Kathleen to live with in New York?
3. What ailment affects Teresa Taylor's husband Hector?
4. What does Frances claim is the only thing she wanted from Leo?
5. How does Kathleen feel about New York when she finally moves there?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)