|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6: The Girl Guide, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Frances?
2. Which of Kathleen's family members is the strongest supporter of her musical talent?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
3. What does Frances claim is the only thing she wanted from Leo?
(c) She didn't want anything from Leo.
(d) A baby.
4. How often does Kathleen write home, after moving to New York?
(a) Every week.
(b) Sporadically, whenever she has free time.
(d) Rarely. Her chaperone writes most of the letters.
5. Who teaches Frances how to read?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't James let Frances drop out of school like she wants?
2. How long after receiving the mysterious note, does James arrive in Grand Central Station to bring Kathleen home?
3. Who does Frances claim is Lily's real father?
4. How does Adelaide Taylor feel about Frances?
5. Which flag does Lily carry when she marches in the Armistice Day Parade?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)