Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Cicero's second divorce?
2. What does Pompey wait for before going to the aid of Metellus?
3. What causes Lepidus to die?
4. When must Pompey make his decision to befriend Crassus, according to the man of the equestrian order's vision?
5. What does Caesar do on his way back to Rome?
Compare and contrast the different characteristics of Marius and Sulla, both militarily and politically. Include a detailed explanation of the feud between them and the effects it has on Rome.
Pompey is mainly known for his military career, but he also entered the political arena. Analyze both his military and political experiences, how they contrasted each other, and which one had the most impact on Rome. Also, include a detailed explanation of why Pompey was so highly regarded for the way he handled himself during the military battles he was involved with.
Caesar's death was one of the most famous events in the history of the Roman Republic. 1) Chronicle the events leading up to Caesar's death, describing the people involved, and the warnings that Caesar receives.
2) Describe how Caesar dies and the effect it has on Rome, including the way the people react.
3) Explain about the sayings that Caesar's life and death have inspired throughout the years, detailing their meanings, how they relate to Caesar, and the way they have been used.
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)