Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Cicero's second divorce?
(a) His daughter's death.
(b) His time away from home.
(c) His return to public office.
(d) His wife's unfaithfulness.
2. What does Pompey wait for before going to the aid of Metellus?
(a) Marius's request.
(b) Sulla's request.
(c) Metellus's request.
(d) Cinna's request.
3. What causes Lepidus to die?
(a) A letter detailing his wife's unfaithfulness.
(b) Pompey kills him.
(c) He commits suicide.
4. When must Pompey make his decision to befriend Crassus, according to the man of the equestrian order's vision?
(a) After Pompey and Crassus leave office.
(b) By the end of the month.
(c) Before Pompey and Crassus leave office.
(d) By the end of the year.
5. What does Caesar do on his way back to Rome?
(b) Trains an army.
(c) Meets his first wife.
(d) Trains himself to be in an army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar do for Cleopatra?
2. Where does Cicero go when he is denied entrance into Sicily?
3. What does Cicero work as when he first returns to Rome?
4. Whom does Caesar's daughter eventually marry?
5. Why does Sulla consider putting Caesar to death at such a young age?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)