|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When must Pompey make his decision to befriend Crassus, according to the man of the equestrian order's vision?
(a) Before Pompey and Crassus leave office.
(b) After Pompey and Crassus leave office.
(c) By the end of the year.
(d) By the end of the month.
2. What do some people fear after appointing Caesar the dictator of Rome for life?
(a) That he will not accept the title.
(b) That he will lose the influence he has.
(c) That he will not stay in Rome.
(d) That there will be an attempt on his life.
3. What does Cicero take the time to learn about everyone he meets?
(a) Their name.
(b) Their profession.
(c) Their financial situation.
(d) Their background.
4. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
(a) His influence.
(b) His previous accomplishments.
(c) His knowledge.
(d) His age.
5. What does Sulla think Pompey has done with regard to his enemy, Lepidus?
(a) Helped him become too powerful.
(b) Caused him to lose power.
(c) Alerted him to Sulla's plans.
(d) Intimidated him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people fear when the senate session lasts longer than normal?
2. Why does Caesar divorce his second wife?
3. Whom does the young Caesar eventually take on as his colleague?
4. Whom does Caesar's daughter eventually marry?
5. How is Pompey mentioned in Sulla's will?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)