|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supports the law to give Pompey increased powers to fight the pirates?
(a) The man of the equestrian order.
2. Where is Cicero's country estate located?
3. What causes Lepidus to die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(c) Pompey kills him.
(d) A letter detailing his wife's unfaithfulness.
4. What does Cato do to diminish the effects of Caesar's growing popularity?
(a) He offers the people additional corn.
(b) He increases the amount of livestock the people have.
(c) He offers the people additional grain.
(d) He increases the people's wages.
5. What does Caesar do on his way back to Rome?
(a) Trains an army.
(c) Trains himself to be in an army.
(d) Meets his first wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose dream warns Caesar of his fate?
2. Where does Pompey face Sertorius?
3. What does Caesar give to the troops before returning them to Pompey?
4. Who argues against the death penalty for the conspirators who plan to kill the senators?
5. What happens when Caesar and Pompey finally battle each other?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)