Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3, Crassus)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Crassus ignore during his first winter in Syria?
a) His family.
b) Business affairs.
c) Training the troops.
d) The enemy.
2. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
3. At what age is Sulla appointed consul?
4. Who is credited with ending the war in Africa?
5. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
c) A soothsayer.
d) A relative.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 1,103 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)