Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Rex Warner, the translator, say about Plutarch's account of Marius's political skill?
Plutarch writes too little of Marius's political skill.
2. Which part of Marius's life is obscured by Plutarch, according to Warner?
3. What does Warner indicate is exaggerated by Plutarch?
4. Where in Italy is the famous statue of Gaius Marius located?
5. What is Marius's statue made out of?
6. How was Marius raised?
To the ancient Roman standards.
7. What language did Marius speak very little of?
This section contains 4,735 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)