|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose presence helps Pompey defeat Sertorius?
2. What event causes Crassus to emerge from hiding?
(a) His father's death.
(b) Marius's death.
(c) Vibius's death.
(d) Cinna's death.
3. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
(a) He is confused by them.
(b) He disobeys them.
(c) He obeys them.
(d) He does not learn of them until after the battle.
4. Who is killed when Marius and Cinna take over Rome?
(a) Crassus's friend.
(b) Crassus's uncle and cousin.
(c) Crassus's father and brother.
(d) Crassus's entire family.
5. What does Pompey insist upon Sulla's death?
(a) That his family not be allowed at the burial.
(b) That he does not receive a proper burial.
(c) That he receives a proper burial.
(d) That his family be allowed at the burial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
2. What do some people fear after appointing Caesar the dictator of Rome for life?
3. What happens to the servant who betrays Sulpicius?
4. What does Cicero take the time to learn about everyone he meets?
5. What is Cicero's reputation as praetor?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)