|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Andromachus play in the plans Crassus has to avoid the Parthians?
(a) He bribes several of Crassus's men to betray him.
(b) He alerts the Parthians.
(c) He tries to set up a decoy for the Parthians.
(d) He offers money to Crassus for the trip.
2. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
3. How long does it take Pompey to win the war in Africa?
(a) Sixty days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Forty days.
(d) Fifty days.
4. What leads to Mithridates' suicide?
(a) His own men's betrayal.
(b) His son's treachery.
(c) His fear of Pompey.
(d) His fear of Caesar.
5. What does Caesar do on his way back to Rome?
(a) Trains an army.
(b) Trains himself to be in an army.
(d) Meets his first wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants does Crassus have when he escapes to Spain?
2. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
3. What is Pompey known for occasionally doing with captured nobles?
4. Whom does Caesar pit the people against when he is in office?
5. What does Caesar do for Cleopatra?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)