|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Spartans that leads to their defeat?
(a) They become outnumbered.
(b) They become over confident.
(c) They refuse to fight.
(d) They become tired.
2. How does Crassus often loan money?
(a) With excessive interest, but he never requires payment.
(b) Without interest, but he always requires payment.
(c) With excessive interest, and he always requires payment.
(d) With interest, but he never requires payment.
3. What causes Pompey to be unrecognizable to a soldier, almost bringing about Pompey's death?
(a) The darkness of night.
(b) The brightness of the sun.
(c) Heavy rain.
(d) Heavy snow.
4. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
(a) They raise money for the war, which Sulla refuses.
(b) They recruit twice as many men, which Sulla accepts.
(c) They recruit twice as many men, which Sulla rejects.
(d) They raise money for the war, which Sulla accepts.
5. How many brothers did Crassus have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cicero's reputation as praetor?
2. What is Sulla looking for as he sails to Aedepsus for rest?
3. What does Cicero work as when he first returns to Rome?
4. Who is killed when Marius and Cinna take over Rome?
5. Who is credited with ending the war in Africa?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)