|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
(a) A list of men to be punished.
(b) A list of men he wants to serve with him.
(c) A list of men to be exiled.
(d) A list of men to be rewarded.
2. Why does Metellus first decline Marius's request to return to Rome to seek the consulate?
(a) He needs Marius to help him with the war.
(b) He is supporting another candidate for the consulate.
(c) He and Marius are bitter enemies.
(d) He is trying to protect Marius.
3. What does Cicero work as when he first returns to Rome?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A speech writer.
(d) An elected official.
4. What language did Marius speak very little of?
5. According to Onatius Aurelius's vision, who orders that Crassus and Pompey should become friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. When must Pompey make his decision to befriend Crassus, according to the man of the equestrian order's vision?
2. What causes Cicero's second divorce?
3. How much ransom does Caesar pay for his release from the pirates?
4. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
5. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)