|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
(c) No times.
(d) Three times.
2. What happens in Sulla's first bid for praetorship?
(a) He loses it.
(b) He withdraws from the race.
(c) He ties with his opponent.
(d) He wins it.
3. Whose presence helps Pompey defeat Sertorius?
4. How is Scipio taken captive by Sulla?
(a) Through his own voluntary action.
(b) Through bribes.
(c) Through deception.
(d) Through force.
5. What traditional belief does Marius go against in his first consul?
(a) He allows poor men to fight in the military.
(b) He does not allow poor men to fight in the military.
(c) He stops all outside trade agreements.
(d) He begins multiple outside trade agreements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Caesar pit the people against when he is in office?
2. Whose endorsement does Marius have when he is voted to the office of tribune?
3. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
4. Why does Bibulus shut himself in his house at the end of his consul term?
5. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)