|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cicero return to Rome?
(a) On the eve of the civil war.
(b) Two days after the civil war.
(c) On the day after the civil war.
(d) Two days before the civil war.
2. How many brothers did Crassus have?
3. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
(a) A lack of supplies.
(c) Bad omens.
(d) His conscience.
4. What does Caesar do upon being declared the dictator of Rome?
(a) He gives the people more livestock.
(b) He gives the people more land.
(c) He gives the people money.
(d) He gives the people their rights back.
5. What do the people fear when the senate session lasts longer than normal?
(a) That Caesar has been replaced.
(b) That Caesar has been killed.
(c) That Caesar has been exiled.
(d) That Caesar has been held.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Caesar have when he returns to free Cicero from the siege of a Gaul uprising?
2. According to Onatius Aurelius's vision, who orders that Crassus and Pompey should become friends?
3. How educated is Cicero?
4. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
5. How often does Vibius send food to Crassus after learning of his escape from Rome?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)