|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
(a) A relative of Marius.
(b) A relative of Jugurtha.
(c) A relative of Caesar.
(d) A relative of Sulla.
2. Who pays Caesar's debt when he is stopped on his way to Spain?
3. What event causes Crassus to emerge from hiding?
(a) Marius's death.
(b) Vibius's death.
(c) His father's death.
(d) Cinna's death.
4. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
(a) He is the first to be approached by the Parthians for an alliance.
(b) He is the first to be attacked by the Parthians.
(c) He is the first to be made the general of the Parthians' army.
(d) He is the first to be captured and released by the Parthians.
5. What is Crassus's biggest vice?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers did Crassus have?
2. What city does Turpillius command when Jugurtha takes it over?
3. Whom does Caesar pit the people against when he is in office?
4. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
5. What does Sulla require Pompey the Great to do?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)