|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many total terms does Marius serve as consul?
2. What do some people fear after appointing Caesar the dictator of Rome for life?
(a) That he will lose the influence he has.
(b) That he will not accept the title.
(c) That he will not stay in Rome.
(d) That there will be an attempt on his life.
3. How does Crassus often loan money?
(a) With excessive interest, but he never requires payment.
(b) With excessive interest, and he always requires payment.
(c) Without interest, but he always requires payment.
(d) With interest, but he never requires payment.
4. What happens to the Spartans that leads to their defeat?
(a) They refuse to fight.
(b) They become tired.
(c) They become outnumbered.
(d) They become over confident.
5. What does Pompey wait for before going to the aid of Metellus?
(a) Sulla's request.
(b) Cinna's request.
(c) Metellus's request.
(d) Marius's request.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cicero go when he is denied entrance into Sicily?
2. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
3. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
4. What happens when Caesar and Pompey finally battle each other?
5. Who is credited with ending the war in Africa?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)