|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
(a) He was separated from his family during his childhood.
(b) Family was a big part of his childhood.
(c) Family was a small part of his childhood.
(d) He never knew his family until later in his life.
2. How is Crassus killed?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He becomes ill and never recovers.
(d) He is attacked by one of his own men.
3. What does Pompey do for Stratonice's father?
(a) He bestows a medal of honor to him.
(b) He moves him to live closer to Stratonice.
(c) He bestows a fortune to him.
(d) He allows him to join the army.
4. What does Cicero's name mean?
(c) Chick pea.
5. Which city does Pompey help rebuild on his way home to Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Caesar's daughter eventually marry?
2. What happens to the servant who betrays Sulpicius?
3. What happens when Caesar and Pompey finally battle each other?
4. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
5. Where does Crassus remain briefly after his stay at Malaca?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)