|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Crassus to retreat from the war with the Parthians?
(a) He becomes confused.
(b) He is severely wounded.
(c) The loss of his son.
(d) An illness.
2. What language did Marius speak very little of?
3. What does Caesar do when his generals fear attacking the Germans?
(a) He threatens them until they agree to attack the Germans.
(b) He leads the army against the generals instead of the Germans.
(c) He exiles them from Rome.
(d) He sends them home and leads the army himself.
4. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
5. What happens to Clodius while Cicero is away?
(a) He is prosecuted.
(b) He is exiled.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He is killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
2. Where is Caesar betrayed and murdered?
3. Whom does Caesar pit the people against when he is in office?
4. Where is Pompey living before joining Sulla's military effort?
5. What is Pompey known for occasionally doing with captured nobles?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)