|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar do that many disagree with after his aunt, Julia, dies?
(a) He shows images of Julia.
(b) He works to change the laws about burials.
(c) He shows images of Marius.
(d) He works to return Marius from exile.
2. What is Sulla looking for as he sails to Aedepsus for rest?
(a) The cold wine cures.
(b) The hot water cures.
(c) The cold water cures.
(d) The hot wine cures.
3. What age is Cicero when he is killed?
(a) Sixty Four.
(b) Eighty Four.
(c) Fifty Four.
(d) Seventy Four.
4. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
5. Where is Caesar betrayed and murdered?
(a) At his house.
(b) In the public square.
(c) On the senate floor.
(d) Outside of the court building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Crassus remain briefly after his stay at Malaca?
2. In which war does Sulla serve under Marius?
3. What do the people fear when the senate session lasts longer than normal?
4. Whom does Caesar pit the people against when he is in office?
5. What is Crassus's biggest vice?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)