|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
(a) The he is reducing the size of the military.
(b) That his past acts are exonerated.
(c) That he is doubling the size of the military.
(d) That his relatives' past acts are exonerated.
2. What is Caesar known for during a battle?
(a) Ordering his men to do impossible things.
(b) Allowing his men to rest for long periods of time.
(c) Only allowing his men to rest for short periods of time.
(d) Facing the same dangers as his men.
3. What does Cicero work as when he first returns to Rome?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A speech writer.
(c) An elected official.
(d) A lawyer.
4. What does Crassus ask Sulla for before leaving to raise forces?
(a) Extra food.
(b) A reason.
(d) An escort.
5. How does Caesar describe the results of Sulla's second bid for praetorship?
(a) Caesar accuses Sulla's opponent of unfair tactics.
(b) Caesar thinks that neither person should have been declared the winner.
(c) Caesar thinks that Sulla has won fairly.
(d) Caesar accuses Sulla of buying his win.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unique about the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
2. What happens to Clodius while Cicero is away?
3. What does Valeria pluck from Sulla's toga before they are eventually married?
4. How many total terms does Marius serve as consul?
5. What does Sulla think Pompey has done with regard to his enemy, Lepidus?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)