|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Sulla's death?
(a) He suffers a heart attack during battle.
(b) An ulcer.
(d) He is killed by an enemy.
2. After being defeated by the Parthians, where does Crassus attempt to go?
3. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
(a) Sulla kills him.
(b) He is captured by Sulla.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He is exiled from the camp.
4. What is Cicero primarily known for?
(a) Being in the military.
(b) Being an orator and a poet.
(c) Being an ally to all of Rome's consuls.
(d) Being married into a noteworthy family.
5. What causes Pompey to be unrecognizable to a soldier, almost bringing about Pompey's death?
(a) The darkness of night.
(b) Heavy snow.
(c) Heavy rain.
(d) The brightness of the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar known for during a battle?
2. What law does Marius put into effect upon being voted to the office of tribune?
3. At what age is Sulla appointed consul?
4. What prompts Marius to pursue greater ambitions after his first military service?
5. Upon returning to Italy, how does Pompey divorce his wife before marrying Julia, Caesar's daughter?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)