|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sulla almost suffer a defeat until he rallies back with his men?
2. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
(a) He is the first to be captured and released by the Parthians.
(b) He is the first to be approached by the Parthians for an alliance.
(c) He is the first to be made the general of the Parthians' army.
(d) He is the first to be attacked by the Parthians.
3. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
(a) That his past acts are exonerated.
(b) That his relatives' past acts are exonerated.
(c) That he is doubling the size of the military.
(d) The he is reducing the size of the military.
4. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
(a) Seven years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
5. Whom does Caesar pit the people against when he is in office?
(a) The military.
(d) The nobles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Plutarch compare Caesar's military career with Marius, Sulla, and Pompey's?
2. What does Terentia, Cicero's wife, do to cause their divorce?
3. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
4. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
5. Whose presence helps Pompey defeat Sertorius?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)