|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pompey do after defeating the revolt, led by Brutus?
(a) He lets Brutus go.
(b) He kills Brutus.
(c) He exiles Brutus from Rome.
(d) He imprisons Brutus.
2. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
(a) He is confused by them.
(b) He does not learn of them until after the battle.
(c) He disobeys them.
(d) He obeys them.
3. What event causes Crassus to emerge from hiding?
(a) Vibius's death.
(b) Cinna's death.
(c) His father's death.
(d) Marius's death.
4. What causes Pompey to be unrecognizable to a soldier, almost bringing about Pompey's death?
(a) The darkness of night.
(b) The brightness of the sun.
(c) Heavy snow.
(d) Heavy rain.
5. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
(a) His age.
(b) His knowledge.
(c) His previous accomplishments.
(d) His influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose endorsement does Marius have when he is voted to the office of tribune?
2. What does Pompey wait for before going to the aid of Metellus?
3. What is it about Stratonice that capture's Pompey's attention?
4. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
5. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)