|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
(a) His influence.
(b) His previous accomplishments.
(c) His age.
(d) His knowledge.
2. What tactic does Sulla employ to overcome his men's fear of war?
(a) He belittles them repeatedly.
(b) He subjects them to manual labor.
(c) He threatens them.
(d) He kills one of them as an example.
3. Whom does Caesar's daughter eventually marry?
4. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
(a) He is the first to be attacked by the Parthians.
(b) He is the first to be approached by the Parthians for an alliance.
(c) He is the first to be made the general of the Parthians' army.
(d) He is the first to be captured and released by the Parthians.
5. Where does Pompey face Sertorius?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sulla almost suffer a defeat until he rallies back with his men?
2. What serves as the basis for the saying, "one of Marius's mules"?
3. What does Caesar do to the pirates when he eventually captures them?
4. Where is Caesar betrayed and murdered?
5. What was the intent of the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)