|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar do when he is captured by Sulla's men?
(a) He uses bribery to free himself.
(b) He escapes when they are not looking.
(c) He tricks them into thinking Sulla has ordered his release.
(d) He kills one of them and is released.
2. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
(a) In an execution by Marius.
(b) On the battlefield.
(c) In exile.
(d) The dungeon.
3. What type of mines does Crassus own?
(d) Silver, Gold, and Coal.
4. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
(a) He was separated from his family during his childhood.
(b) Family was a big part of his childhood.
(c) Family was a small part of his childhood.
(d) He never knew his family until later in his life.
5. After being defeated by the Parthians, where does Crassus attempt to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants does Crassus have when he escapes to Spain?
2. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
3. Whose dream warns Caesar of his fate?
4. What does Caesar do upon being declared the dictator of Rome?
5. What does Sulla require Pompey the Great to do?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)