|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sulla's first order after taking over Rome?
(a) The elimination of the military.
(b) The death sentence of Marius and Sulpicius.
(c) The death sentence of Jugurtha.
(d) The increase in the size of the military.
2. How is Sertorius killed?
(a) He is assassinated by his own men.
(b) He is killed by Marius.
(c) He is killed by Pompey.
(d) He is killed by Caesar.
3. What is Caesar known for during a battle?
(a) Allowing his men to rest for long periods of time.
(b) Only allowing his men to rest for short periods of time.
(c) Facing the same dangers as his men.
(d) Ordering his men to do impossible things.
4. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
(a) The dungeon.
(b) In exile.
(c) In an execution by Marius.
(d) On the battlefield.
5. What does Caesar do on his way back to Rome?
(a) Meets his first wife.
(b) Trains himself to be in an army.
(d) Trains an army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sulla consider putting Caesar to death at such a young age?
2. What happens to the Spartans that leads to their defeat?
3. After being defeated by the Parthians, where does Crassus attempt to go?
4. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
5. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)