|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When must Pompey make his decision to befriend Crassus, according to the man of the equestrian order's vision?
(a) After Pompey and Crassus leave office.
(b) By the end of the year.
(c) Before Pompey and Crassus leave office.
(d) By the end of the month.
2. How often does Vibius send food to Crassus after learning of his escape from Rome?
(a) Every day.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a week.
3. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
(a) He is the first to be captured and released by the Parthians.
(b) He is the first to be made the general of the Parthians' army.
(c) He is the first to be attacked by the Parthians.
(d) He is the first to be approached by the Parthians for an alliance.
4. Who gives Pompey the nickname, "The Great"?
5. What does Sulla require Pompey the Great to do?
(a) Divorce his wife.
(b) Leave Rome.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Leave the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
2. How is Crassus killed?
3. What causes Crassus to retreat from the war with the Parthians?
4. How many brothers did Crassus have?
5. What does Caesar do that many disagree with after his aunt, Julia, dies?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)