|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crassus's biggest vice?
2. What does Caesar do when his generals fear attacking the Germans?
(a) He threatens them until they agree to attack the Germans.
(b) He leads the army against the generals instead of the Germans.
(c) He exiles them from Rome.
(d) He sends them home and leads the army himself.
3. Which one of the following is not one of the theories of how Marius died?
(a) He had pleurisy.
(b) He was killed by Sulla.
(c) He died in his bed after reflecting on his life.
(d) He became delusional.
4. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
(b) A soothsayer.
(c) A relative.
5. Whom does Caesar's daughter eventually marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some people fear after appointing Caesar the dictator of Rome for life?
2. What does Caesar give to the troops before returning them to Pompey?
3. What do the people fear when the senate session lasts longer than normal?
4. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
5. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)