|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
(b) A lack of supplies.
(c) Bad omens.
(d) His conscience.
2. What type of mines does Crassus own?
(d) Silver, Gold, and Coal.
3. What causes Sulla's death?
(a) He suffers a heart attack during battle.
(b) An ulcer.
(d) He is killed by an enemy.
4. Who objects when Caesar attempts to use the treasury's money to fund a war?
5. What does Marius refuse in the office of tribune?
(a) Limited distribution of corn.
(b) Mass distribution of wheat.
(c) Limited distribution of wheat.
(d) Mass distribution of corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pompey face Sertorius?
2. What was unique about the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
3. Whom does Marius marry?
4. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
5. What does Sulla require Pompey the Great to do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)