|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crassus counting on as he proceeds to face the enemy troops in Syria?
(a) The size of his military.
(b) Weapons from Ariamnes.
(c) The size of the enemy's military.
(d) Information from Ariamnes.
2. What causes Lepidus to die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) Pompey kills him.
(c) A letter detailing his wife's unfaithfulness.
3. Who pays Caesar's debt when he is stopped on his way to Spain?
4. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
5. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
Short Answer Questions
1. What out dated method of punishment does Crassus use after his men's loss?
2. What tactic does Sulla employ to overcome his men's fear of war?
3. Which city does Pompey help rebuild on his way home to Rome?
4. During his stand for praetorship, what is Marius unsuccessfully prosecuted for?
5. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)