|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
(a) His previous accomplishments.
(b) His knowledge.
(c) His influence.
(d) His age.
2. How do Spartacus and the Spartans begin their successful battles?
(a) They escape from a cruel leader.
(b) They are attacked unjustly and defend themselves.
(c) They slowly build their soldiers.
(d) They are looking for revenge.
3. How is Scipio taken captive by Sulla?
(a) Through bribes.
(b) Through his own voluntary action.
(c) Through deception.
(d) Through force.
4. How is Pompey mentioned in Sulla's will?
(a) He is awarded half of Sulla's possessions.
(b) He is mentioned only briefly as a friend.
(c) He is not mentioned.
(d) He is awarded a small part of Sulla's possessions.
5. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is Sulla appointed consul?
2. How many brothers did Crassus have?
3. Why does Metellus first decline Marius's request to return to Rome to seek the consulate?
4. Why does Bibulus shut himself in his house at the end of his consul term?
5. What causes people not to vote for Crassus and Pompey's opposition for the consul?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)