|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
2. What personality does Crassus have?
(a) He is arrogant.
(b) He is vengeful.
(c) He is short tempered.
(d) He is well mannered.
3. Who supports the law to give Pompey increased powers to fight the pirates?
(d) The man of the equestrian order.
4. What is it about Stratonice that capture's Pompey's attention?
(a) Her sense of humor.
(b) Her harp playing.
(c) Her singing voice.
(d) Her shyness.
5. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
(a) Caesar's house.
(b) Marius's house.
(c) His own house.
(d) Jugurtha's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of mines does Crassus own?
2. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
3. What is Crassus's biggest vice?
4. What serves as the basis for the saying, "one of Marius's mules"?
5. Which city does Pompey help rebuild on his way home to Rome?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)