|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pompey plan to enter Rome after his victory in Africa?
(a) Carried by his soldiers.
(b) On a chariot.
(c) On horseback, leading his soldiers.
(d) On foot, leading his soldiers.
2. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
(a) Caesar's house.
(b) Jugurtha's house.
(c) His own house.
(d) Marius's house.
3. What does Warner indicate is exaggerated by Plutarch?
(a) Marius's war skills.
(b) The number of children Marius had.
(c) The number of battles Marius was involved in.
(d) Marius's education.
4. What is Turpillius's fate?
(a) He is sentenced to death.
(b) He is released to Metellus's responsibility.
(c) He is released to Marius's responsibility.
(d) He is exiled.
5. Where is Pompey living before joining Sulla's military effort?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marius refuse in the office of tribune?
2. In which war does Sulla serve under Marius?
3. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
4. When must Pompey make his decision to befriend Crassus, according to the man of the equestrian order's vision?
5. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)