|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
2. After being defeated by the Parthians, where does Crassus attempt to go?
3. How many total terms does Marius serve as consul?
4. How often does Vibius send food to Crassus after learning of his escape from Rome?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every day.
5. What is Pompey known for occasionally doing with captured nobles?
(a) Burning them.
(b) Allowing them to escape.
(c) Convincing them to join his army.
(d) Beheading them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
2. How does Crassus often loan money?
3. Where does Pompey face Sertorius?
4. After crossing the Alps, where does Marius set up a fortified camp with the Romans while waiting for the invaders?
5. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)