|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Turpillius's fate?
(a) He is exiled.
(b) He is sentenced to death.
(c) He is released to Metellus's responsibility.
(d) He is released to Marius's responsibility.
2. What is Crassus's biggest vice?
3. What is Marius's statue made out of?
4. What is Sulla looking for as he sails to Aedepsus for rest?
(a) The hot water cures.
(b) The hot wine cures.
(c) The cold water cures.
(d) The cold wine cures.
5. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
(a) The he is reducing the size of the military.
(b) That his past acts are exonerated.
(c) That his relatives' past acts are exonerated.
(d) That he is doubling the size of the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
2. What type of mines does Crassus own?
3. What serves as the basis for the saying, "one of Marius's mules"?
4. Whom does Marius marry?
5. What does Pompey do after defeating the revolt, led by Brutus?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)