|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
2. When must Pompey make his decision to befriend Crassus, according to the man of the equestrian order's vision?
(a) Before Pompey and Crassus leave office.
(b) After Pompey and Crassus leave office.
(c) By the end of the month.
(d) By the end of the year.
3. What event causes Crassus to emerge from hiding?
(a) Cinna's death.
(b) Marius's death.
(c) His father's death.
(d) Vibius's death.
4. What was unique about the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
(a) They included people from various countries.
(b) They included women and children.
(c) They refused to fight against Marius.
(d) They did not represent a political state.
5. What language did Marius speak very little of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marius's statue made out of?
2. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
3. Who gives Pompey the nickname, "The Great"?
4. How is Crassus killed?
5. What personality does Crassus have?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)