|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Caesar and Pompey finally battle each other?
(a) The two agree to a draw after a long battle.
(b) Pompey refuses to fight Caesar.
(c) Caesar thoroughly defeats Pompey.
(d) Caesar narrowly defeats Pompey.
2. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He is exiled from the camp.
(c) He is captured by Sulla.
(d) Sulla kills him.
3. How does Crassus feel about Sulla's opinion of Pompey?
(a) He is not aware of it.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is confused.
4. How does Crassus often loan money?
(a) With excessive interest, but he never requires payment.
(b) With excessive interest, and he always requires payment.
(c) With interest, but he never requires payment.
(d) Without interest, but he always requires payment.
5. What causes Sulla's death?
(a) He is killed by an enemy.
(b) An ulcer.
(d) He suffers a heart attack during battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
2. What causes Pompey to be unrecognizable to a soldier, almost bringing about Pompey's death?
3. What does Pompey do for Stratonice's father?
4. What does Mithridates do to end the war with Sulla?
5. What happens to the Spartans that leads to their defeat?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)