|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pompey do with Sertorius's letters after his death?
(a) Burns them after reading them.
(b) Throws them into the sea without reading them.
(c) Burns them without reading them.
(d) Throws them into the sea after reading them.
2. According to Onatius Aurelius's vision, who orders that Crassus and Pompey should become friends?
3. After being defeated by the Parthians, where does Crassus attempt to go?
4. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
(a) He obeys them.
(b) He is confused by them.
(c) He does not learn of them until after the battle.
(d) He disobeys them.
5. What does Sulla think Pompey has done with regard to his enemy, Lepidus?
(a) Helped him become too powerful.
(b) Alerted him to Sulla's plans.
(c) Caused him to lose power.
(d) Intimidated him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
2. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
3. How is Pompey mentioned in Sulla's will?
4. Where does Sulla almost suffer a defeat until he rallies back with his men?
5. How is Crassus killed?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)