|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Onatius Aurelius's vision, who orders that Crassus and Pompey should become friends?
2. When must Pompey make his decision to befriend Crassus, according to the man of the equestrian order's vision?
(a) By the end of the year.
(b) By the end of the month.
(c) Before Pompey and Crassus leave office.
(d) After Pompey and Crassus leave office.
3. Where does Sulla almost suffer a defeat until he rallies back with his men?
4. How many total terms does Marius serve as consul?
5. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
2. Which one of the following is not one of the theories of how Marius died?
3. What does Marius refuse in the office of tribune?
4. What age is Pompey when he is killed?
5. Why does Metellus first decline Marius's request to return to Rome to seek the consulate?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)