|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Scipio taken captive by Sulla?
(a) Through force.
(b) Through bribes.
(c) Through deception.
(d) Through his own voluntary action.
2. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
(a) They recruit twice as many men, which Sulla accepts.
(b) They raise money for the war, which Sulla refuses.
(c) They raise money for the war, which Sulla accepts.
(d) They recruit twice as many men, which Sulla rejects.
3. Where does Sulla almost suffer a defeat until he rallies back with his men?
4. What does Pompey wait for before going to the aid of Metellus?
(a) Sulla's request.
(b) Metellus's request.
(c) Cinna's request.
(d) Marius's request.
5. What is Marius's statue made out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Crassus feel about Sulla's opinion of Pompey?
2. How does Pompey plan to enter Rome after his victory in Africa?
3. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
4. Which city does Pompey help rebuild on his way home to Rome?
5. Which one of the following is not one of the theories of how Marius died?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)