|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Pompey perceived throughout much of his life?
(a) As a generous man.
(b) As a fearful man.
(c) As a vengeful man.
(d) As a greedy man.
2. What role does Andromachus play in the plans Crassus has to avoid the Parthians?
(a) He offers money to Crassus for the trip.
(b) He bribes several of Crassus's men to betray him.
(c) He alerts the Parthians.
(d) He tries to set up a decoy for the Parthians.
3. Where does Sulla almost suffer a defeat until he rallies back with his men?
4. What does Pompey do for Stratonice's father?
(a) He allows him to join the army.
(b) He bestows a fortune to him.
(c) He bestows a medal of honor to him.
(d) He moves him to live closer to Stratonice.
5. What does Crassus ignore during his first winter in Syria?
(a) The enemy.
(b) Training the troops.
(c) Business affairs.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads to Mithridates' suicide?
2. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
3. What was unique about the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
4. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
5. How many brothers did Crassus have?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)