|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
(a) Three times.
(b) No times.
2. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
(a) She is wounded by one of his enemies.
(b) She is captured by one of his enemies.
(c) She is taken from Rome by a relative.
(d) She becomes ill.
3. What is Marius's statue made out of?
4. Which one of the following is not one of the theories of how Marius died?
(a) He died in his bed after reflecting on his life.
(b) He became delusional.
(c) He was killed by Sulla.
(d) He had pleurisy.
5. What personality does Crassus have?
(a) He is arrogant.
(b) He is vengeful.
(c) He is well mannered.
(d) He is short tempered.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pompey's father, Strabo, generally considered?
2. Upon returning to Italy, how does Pompey divorce his wife before marrying Julia, Caesar's daughter?
3. How does Crassus feel about Sulla's opinion of Pompey?
4. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
5. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)