|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the servant who betrays Sulpicius?
(a) He is given a political position.
(b) He is exiled.
(c) He is allowed to fight in the military.
(d) He is thrown to his death.
2. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
3. After being defeated by the Parthians, where does Crassus attempt to go?
4. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He is exiled from the camp.
(c) He is captured by Sulla.
(d) Sulla kills him.
5. What is Turpillius's fate?
(a) He is sentenced to death.
(b) He is released to Metellus's responsibility.
(c) He is exiled.
(d) He is released to Marius's responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
2. What is Sulla's first order after taking over Rome?
3. Which part of Marius's life is obscured by Plutarch, according to Warner?
4. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
5. What does Warner indicate is exaggerated by Plutarch?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)