|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marius's statue made out of?
2. What happens to the servant who betrays Sulpicius?
(a) He is allowed to fight in the military.
(b) He is thrown to his death.
(c) He is given a political position.
(d) He is exiled.
3. Who is credited with ending the war in Africa?
4. What is Crassus's biggest vice?
5. What causes people not to vote for Crassus and Pompey's opposition for the consul?
(a) The opposition's poor campaign platform.
(b) The opposition withdraws from the race the day before voting.
(c) The opposition's inability to be present for the day of the voting.
(d) An assassination attempt on the opposition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
2. What tactic does Sulla employ to overcome his men's fear of war?
3. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
4. What law does Marius put into effect upon being voted to the office of tribune?
5. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)