|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
(a) No times.
(c) Three times.
2. What was the intent of the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
(a) To join Africa.
(b) To destroy Africa.
(c) To destroy Rome.
(d) To befriend the Romans.
3. What is Turpillius's fate?
(a) He is released to Metellus's responsibility.
(b) He is released to Marius's responsibility.
(c) He is sentenced to death.
(d) He is exiled.
4. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
(a) He was following the priests' instructions.
(b) He was following Metella's family's instructions.
(c) He was following Metella's instructions.
(d) He was following the town council's instructions.
5. What was unique about the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
(a) They included women and children.
(b) They included people from various countries.
(c) They did not represent a political state.
(d) They refused to fight against Marius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
2. What causes Sulla's death?
3. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
4. What is Sulla's first order after taking over Rome?
5. What language did Marius speak very little of?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)