|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event causes Crassus to emerge from hiding?
(a) Vibius's death.
(b) Marius's death.
(c) His father's death.
(d) Cinna's death.
2. What traditional belief does Marius go against in his first consul?
(a) He allows poor men to fight in the military.
(b) He begins multiple outside trade agreements.
(c) He does not allow poor men to fight in the military.
(d) He stops all outside trade agreements.
3. How many miles long is the trench that Crassus digs upon meeting Spartacus on the peninsula?
4. How does Caesar describe the results of Sulla's second bid for praetorship?
(a) Caesar accuses Sulla's opponent of unfair tactics.
(b) Caesar thinks that Sulla has won fairly.
(c) Caesar thinks that neither person should have been declared the winner.
(d) Caesar accuses Sulla of buying his win.
5. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
(a) A list of men he wants to serve with him.
(b) A list of men to be exiled.
(c) A list of men to be punished.
(d) A list of men to be rewarded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of mines does Crassus own?
2. After being defeated by the Parthians, where does Crassus attempt to go?
3. Why does Metellus first decline Marius's request to return to Rome to seek the consulate?
4. How many brothers did Crassus have?
5. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)