|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
2. How does Caesar describe the results of Sulla's second bid for praetorship?
(a) Caesar accuses Sulla's opponent of unfair tactics.
(b) Caesar thinks that Sulla has won fairly.
(c) Caesar thinks that neither person should have been declared the winner.
(d) Caesar accuses Sulla of buying his win.
3. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
(a) They raise money for the war, which Sulla refuses.
(b) They raise money for the war, which Sulla accepts.
(c) They recruit twice as many men, which Sulla accepts.
(d) They recruit twice as many men, which Sulla rejects.
4. What is Marius's statue made out of?
5. What happens in Sulla's first bid for praetorship?
(a) He ties with his opponent.
(b) He wins it.
(c) He withdraws from the race.
(d) He loses it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sulla looking for as he sails to Aedepsus for rest?
2. What was unique about the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
3. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
4. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
5. What causes people not to vote for Crassus and Pompey's opposition for the consul?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)