|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the servant who betrays Sulpicius?
(a) He is thrown to his death.
(b) He is exiled.
(c) He is given a political position.
(d) He is allowed to fight in the military.
2. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
3. What type of mines does Crassus own?
(c) Silver, Gold, and Coal.
4. What does Marius pledge to do while addressing the assembly for his first consul?
(a) Invade Asia.
(b) Invade Athens.
(c) Kill or capture Jugurtha.
(d) Sign a treaty with Jugurtha.
5. Who is killed when Marius and Cinna take over Rome?
(a) Crassus's friend.
(b) Crassus's entire family.
(c) Crassus's father and brother.
(d) Crassus's uncle and cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mithridates do to end the war with Sulla?
2. What is Crassus counting on as he proceeds to face the enemy troops in Syria?
3. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
4. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
5. During his stand for praetorship, what is Marius unsuccessfully prosecuted for?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)