|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hispania Ulterior when Marius is sent to battle the bandits there?
(a) A major supplier of food for Rome.
(b) An uncivilized province.
(c) A civilized province.
(d) A major ally to Rome.
2. How many servants does Crassus have when he escapes to Spain?
3. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
(a) He never knew his family until later in his life.
(b) Family was a small part of his childhood.
(c) Family was a big part of his childhood.
(d) He was separated from his family during his childhood.
4. What is Marius's statue made out of?
5. Which part of Marius's life is obscured by Plutarch, according to Warner?
(a) His wars.
(b) His death.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caesar describe the results of Sulla's second bid for praetorship?
2. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
3. After crossing the Alps, where does Marius set up a fortified camp with the Romans while waiting for the invaders?
4. How is Crassus killed?
5. What happens to the servant who betrays Sulpicius?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)