|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
(a) He was separated from his family during his childhood.
(b) Family was a small part of his childhood.
(c) Family was a big part of his childhood.
(d) He never knew his family until later in his life.
2. What prompts Marius to pursue greater ambitions after his first military service?
(a) The people's urging.
(b) The consul's urging.
(c) A compliment from Caesar.
(d) A compliment from Scipio.
3. Where in Italy is the famous statue of Gaius Marius located?
(a) San Michele.
4. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
(a) On the battlefield.
(b) In an execution by Marius.
(c) The dungeon.
(d) In exile.
5. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
(a) He is captured by Sulla.
(b) He is exiled from the camp.
(c) Sulla kills him.
(d) He commits suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
2. What causes Crassus to retreat from the war with the Parthians?
3. What out dated method of punishment does Crassus use after his men's loss?
4. What event causes Crassus to emerge from hiding?
5. How many brothers did Crassus have?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)