|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Crassus feel about Sulla's opinion of Pompey?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is not aware of it.
(d) He is jealous.
2. What language did Marius speak very little of?
3. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
(a) He is the first to be made the general of the Parthians' army.
(b) He is the first to be approached by the Parthians for an alliance.
(c) He is the first to be captured and released by the Parthians.
(d) He is the first to be attacked by the Parthians.
4. What city does Turpillius command when Jugurtha takes it over?
5. Which one of the following is not one of the theories of how Marius died?
(a) He had pleurisy.
(b) He was killed by Sulla.
(c) He died in his bed after reflecting on his life.
(d) He became delusional.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law does Marius put into effect upon being voted to the office of tribune?
2. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
3. How many total terms does Marius serve as consul?
4. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
5. What does Marius pledge to do while addressing the assembly for his first consul?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)