|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts Marius to pursue greater ambitions after his first military service?
(a) The consul's urging.
(b) The people's urging.
(c) A compliment from Scipio.
(d) A compliment from Caesar.
2. What is Marius's statue made out of?
3. What does Sulla require Pompey the Great to do?
(a) Leave Rome.
(b) Divorce his wife.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Leave the military.
4. What language did Marius speak very little of?
5. How many brothers did Crassus have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
2. What type of mines does Crassus own?
3. Where does Crassus remain briefly after his stay at Malaca?
4. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
5. What causes Crassus to retreat from the war with the Parthians?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)