|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Turpillius command when Jugurtha takes it over?
2. Which part of Marius's life is obscured by Plutarch, according to Warner?
(a) His marriage.
(b) His death.
(c) His wars.
(d) His childhood.
3. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
(b) His conscience.
(c) Bad omens.
(d) A lack of supplies.
4. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
(b) Three times.
(c) No times.
5. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
(a) He is waiting for reinforcements.
(b) Heavy winds.
(c) Heavy rain.
(d) His men are too tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valeria pluck from Sulla's toga before they are eventually married?
2. How many miles long is the trench that Crassus digs upon meeting Spartacus on the peninsula?
3. Where does Marius participate in a war as legate to Metellus?
4. In which war does Sulla serve under Marius?
5. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)