|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed when Marius and Cinna take over Rome?
(a) Crassus's uncle and cousin.
(b) Crassus's father and brother.
(c) Crassus's entire family.
(d) Crassus's friend.
2. Where does Sulla almost suffer a defeat until he rallies back with his men?
3. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
(b) Three times.
(d) No times.
4. How many total terms does Marius serve as consul?
5. Which part of Marius's life is obscured by Plutarch, according to Warner?
(a) His marriage.
(b) His death.
(c) His wars.
(d) His childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What out dated method of punishment does Crassus use after his men's loss?
2. What does Marius refuse in the office of tribune?
3. Whom does Marius face during his first military service?
4. What does Crassus ignore during his first winter in Syria?
5. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)