|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Marius face during his first military service?
(b) The Celtiberians.
(c) The Tuetones.
(d) The Cimbri.
2. What does Sulla require Pompey the Great to do?
(a) Leave Rome.
(b) Leave the military.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Divorce his wife.
3. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
(a) In an execution by Marius.
(b) The dungeon.
(c) In exile.
(d) On the battlefield.
4. What is Sulla's first order after taking over Rome?
(a) The death sentence of Jugurtha.
(b) The elimination of the military.
(c) The death sentence of Marius and Sulpicius.
(d) The increase in the size of the military.
5. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is not one of the theories of how Marius died?
2. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
3. What type of mines does Crassus own?
4. What happens to the Spartans that leads to their defeat?
5. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)