|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
(a) He is waiting for reinforcements.
(b) Heavy winds.
(c) Heavy rain.
(d) His men are too tired.
2. Who is credited with ending the war in Africa?
3. At what age is Sulla appointed consul?
4. What causes Crassus to retreat from the war with the Parthians?
(a) The loss of his son.
(b) He is severely wounded.
(c) An illness.
(d) He becomes confused.
5. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
(a) He is confused by them.
(b) He obeys them.
(c) He disobeys them.
(d) He does not learn of them until after the battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crassus ignore during his first winter in Syria?
2. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
3. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
4. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
5. What happens to the servant who betrays Sulpicius?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)