|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
(a) He is the first to be captured and released by the Parthians.
(b) He is the first to be approached by the Parthians for an alliance.
(c) He is the first to be made the general of the Parthians' army.
(d) He is the first to be attacked by the Parthians.
2. What causes Sulla's death?
(a) An ulcer.
(b) He suffers a heart attack during battle.
(d) He is killed by an enemy.
3. After crossing the Alps, where does Marius set up a fortified camp with the Romans while waiting for the invaders?
(d) St. Etienne.
4. How is Scipio taken captive by Sulla?
(a) Through deception.
(b) Through force.
(c) Through his own voluntary action.
(d) Through bribes.
5. Where does Crassus remain briefly after his stay at Malaca?
Short Answer Questions
1. What serves as the basis for the saying, "one of Marius's mules"?
2. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
3. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
4. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
5. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)