|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
(a) Caesar's house.
(b) Marius's house.
(c) Jugurtha's house.
(d) His own house.
2. What happens to the Spartans that leads to their defeat?
(a) They become tired.
(b) They become over confident.
(c) They refuse to fight.
(d) They become outnumbered.
3. What does Crassus buy after Sulla takes control of Rome?
4. What causes Crassus to retreat from the war with the Parthians?
(a) He is severely wounded.
(b) The loss of his son.
(c) An illness.
(d) He becomes confused.
5. Where in Italy is the famous statue of Gaius Marius located?
(c) San Michele.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Crassus remain briefly after his stay at Malaca?
2. How does Crassus often loan money?
3. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
4. How many brothers did Crassus have?
5. Why does Metellus first decline Marius's request to return to Rome to seek the consulate?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)