|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age is Sulla appointed consul?
2. How many brothers did Crassus have?
3. How is Crassus killed?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He becomes ill and never recovers.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is attacked by one of his own men.
4. What does Crassus ask Sulla for before leaving to raise forces?
(a) An escort.
(b) A reason.
(c) Extra food.
5. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
(a) The he is reducing the size of the military.
(b) That his relatives' past acts are exonerated.
(c) That he is doubling the size of the military.
(d) That his past acts are exonerated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
2. What out dated method of punishment does Crassus use after his men's loss?
3. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
4. What traditional belief does Marius go against in his first consul?
5. What does Crassus ignore during his first winter in Syria?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)