|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Sulla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
(a) His own house.
(b) Caesar's house.
(c) Marius's house.
(d) Jugurtha's house.
2. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
(a) A list of men to be exiled.
(b) A list of men to be punished.
(c) A list of men to be rewarded.
(d) A list of men he wants to serve with him.
3. At what age is Sulla appointed consul?
4. What does Mithridates do to end the war with Sulla?
(a) He sues for peace.
(b) He defeats Sulla.
(c) He captures most of Sulla's men.
(d) He surrenders.
5. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
(a) She is captured by one of his enemies.
(b) She is wounded by one of his enemies.
(c) She is taken from Rome by a relative.
(d) She becomes ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
2. Where in Italy is the famous statue of Gaius Marius located?
3. Which one of the following is not one of the theories of how Marius died?
4. What language did Marius speak very little of?
5. What does Marius refuse in the office of tribune?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)