|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Sulla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
2. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
3. What does Marius pledge to do while addressing the assembly for his first consul?
(a) Invade Asia.
(b) Sign a treaty with Jugurtha.
(c) Kill or capture Jugurtha.
(d) Invade Athens.
4. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
(a) A list of men to be exiled.
(b) A list of men to be punished.
(c) A list of men he wants to serve with him.
(d) A list of men to be rewarded.
5. What city does Turpillius command when Jugurtha takes it over?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marius refuse in the office of tribune?
2. During his stand for praetorship, what is Marius unsuccessfully prosecuted for?
3. Whom does Marius marry?
4. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
5. What does Warner indicate is exaggerated by Plutarch?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)