|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Sulla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warner indicate is exaggerated by Plutarch?
(a) Marius's education.
(b) The number of battles Marius was involved in.
(c) The number of children Marius had.
(d) Marius's war skills.
2. How many enemy soldiers does Sulla slaughter in the "circus" while seizing control of Rome?
(a) Five Thousand.
(b) Six thousand.
(c) Eight Thousand.
(d) Three thousand.
3. Which one of the following is not one of the theories of how Marius died?
(a) He had pleurisy.
(b) He died in his bed after reflecting on his life.
(c) He was killed by Sulla.
(d) He became delusional.
4. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
(a) That his relatives' past acts are exonerated.
(b) That he is doubling the size of the military.
(c) That his past acts are exonerated.
(d) The he is reducing the size of the military.
5. Where does Sulla almost suffer a defeat until he rallies back with his men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valeria pluck from Sulla's toga before they are eventually married?
2. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
3. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
4. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
5. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)