|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Sulla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Sulla's death?
(a) An ulcer.
(b) He is killed by an enemy.
(c) He suffers a heart attack during battle.
2. What is Sulla looking for as he sails to Aedepsus for rest?
(a) The cold wine cures.
(b) The hot water cures.
(c) The hot wine cures.
(d) The cold water cures.
3. What language did Marius speak very little of?
4. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
(a) A list of men to be rewarded.
(b) A list of men to be exiled.
(c) A list of men he wants to serve with him.
(d) A list of men to be punished.
5. Who is credited with ending the war in Africa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hispania Ulterior when Marius is sent to battle the bandits there?
2. How many enemy soldiers does Sulla slaughter in the "circus" while seizing control of Rome?
3. After crossing the Alps, where does Marius set up a fortified camp with the Romans while waiting for the invaders?
4. How many total terms does Marius serve as consul?
5. Whose endorsement does Marius have when he is voted to the office of tribune?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)