|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Sulla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valeria pluck from Sulla's toga before they are eventually married?
(a) A piece of broken wood.
(b) A piece of metal.
(c) A piece of wool.
(d) A piece of dirt.
2. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
3. What was the intent of the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
(a) To join Africa.
(b) To destroy Rome.
(c) To destroy Africa.
(d) To befriend the Romans.
4. What was unique about the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
(a) They did not represent a political state.
(b) They refused to fight against Marius.
(c) They included people from various countries.
(d) They included women and children.
5. What is Marius's statue made out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mithridates do to end the war with Sulla?
2. What is Turpillius's fate?
3. Where does Marius participate in a war as legate to Metellus?
4. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
5. What traditional belief does Marius go against in his first consul?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)