|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Cicero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose endorsement does Marius have when he is voted to the office of tribune?
2. What happens to the servant who betrays Sulpicius?
(a) He is thrown to his death.
(b) He is exiled.
(c) He is given a political position.
(d) He is allowed to fight in the military.
3. Upon returning to Italy, how does Pompey divorce his wife before marrying Julia, Caesar's daughter?
(a) He tells her publicly.
(b) Through a messenger.
(c) He tells her in private.
(d) Through a letter.
4. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
(a) His age.
(b) His knowledge.
(c) His influence.
(d) His previous accomplishments.
5. What does Crassus buy after Sulla takes control of Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cicero go when he is denied entrance into Sicily?
2. How many total terms does Marius serve as consul?
3. What event causes Crassus to emerge from hiding?
4. How long does Cicero serve in the military?
5. How many miles long is the trench that Crassus digs upon meeting Spartacus on the peninsula?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)