Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crassus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marius's statue made out of?
2. What does Marius pledge to do while addressing the assembly for his first consul?
(a) Kill or capture Jugurtha.
(b) Sign a treaty with Jugurtha.
(c) Invade Asia.
(d) Invade Athens.
3. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
(a) He was following Metella's instructions.
(b) He was following the priests' instructions.
(c) He was following the town council's instructions.
(d) He was following Metella's family's instructions.
4. What does Crassus buy after Sulla takes control of Rome?
5. In which war does Sulla serve under Marius?
(a) The war in the Rhone Alps.
(b) The war in Asia.
(c) The war in Hispania Ulterior.
(d) The war in Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
2. What is Hispania Ulterior when Marius is sent to battle the bandits there?
3. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
4. How do Spartacus and the Spartans begin their successful battles?
5. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)