|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tactic does Sulla employ to overcome his men's fear of war?
(a) He kills one of them as an example.
(b) He subjects them to manual labor.
(c) He threatens them.
(d) He belittles them repeatedly.
2. How many total terms does Marius serve as consul?
3. What does Marius refuse in the office of tribune?
(a) Limited distribution of corn.
(b) Mass distribution of corn.
(c) Limited distribution of wheat.
(d) Mass distribution of wheat.
4. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
5. Whom does Marius face during his first military service?
(a) The Tuetones.
(b) The Celtiberians.
(c) The Cimbri.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Lepidus to die?
2. Whose dream warns Caesar of his fate?
3. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
4. How does Pompey plan to enter Rome after his victory in Africa?
5. What causes Sulla's death?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)