|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Crassus often loan money?
(a) With excessive interest, and he always requires payment.
(b) With excessive interest, but he never requires payment.
(c) Without interest, but he always requires payment.
(d) With interest, but he never requires payment.
2. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
(a) A lack of supplies.
(c) His conscience.
(d) Bad omens.
3. How does Caesar describe the results of Sulla's second bid for praetorship?
(a) Caesar accuses Sulla of buying his win.
(b) Caesar thinks that neither person should have been declared the winner.
(c) Caesar accuses Sulla's opponent of unfair tactics.
(d) Caesar thinks that Sulla has won fairly.
4. Whom does Caesar pit the people against when he is in office?
(a) The nobles.
(b) The military.
5. What city do Caesar and his men take over on their way to face Pompey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
2. What was unique about the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
3. What does Cato do to diminish the effects of Caesar's growing popularity?
4. What happens in Sulla's first bid for praetorship?
5. What does Pompey insist upon Sulla's death?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)