|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Crassus often loan money?
(a) With interest, but he never requires payment.
(b) With excessive interest, and he always requires payment.
(c) Without interest, but he always requires payment.
(d) With excessive interest, but he never requires payment.
2. What out dated method of punishment does Crassus use after his men's loss?
(a) He banishes some of his men from the military.
(b) He forces some of his men to go into the next battle unarmed.
(c) He executes some of his own men.
(d) He hands over some of his men to the Spartans.
3. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
(a) He was following the town council's instructions.
(b) He was following Metella's instructions.
(c) He was following Metella's family's instructions.
(d) He was following the priests' instructions.
4. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
5. What does Caesar use to build support for himself as a Roman leader?
(a) The spoils of war.
(b) Contributions by the people of Rome.
(c) Marius's money.
(d) Pompey's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Crassus remain briefly after his stay at Malaca?
2. What does Pompey do for Stratonice's father?
3. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
4. What does Cinna's disappearance lead some to believe?
5. How is Sertorius killed?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)