|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What out dated method of punishment does Crassus use after his men's loss?
(a) He banishes some of his men from the military.
(b) He executes some of his own men.
(c) He hands over some of his men to the Spartans.
(d) He forces some of his men to go into the next battle unarmed.
2. Who gives Pompey the nickname, "The Great"?
3. Whose dream warns Caesar of his fate?
4. How does Pompey plan to enter Rome after his victory in Africa?
(a) On foot, leading his soldiers.
(b) Carried by his soldiers.
(c) On horseback, leading his soldiers.
(d) On a chariot.
5. Why do Caesar and Pompey hide their dislike for each other?
(a) They fear Marius.
(b) They fear each other.
(c) They fear the omens.
(d) They fear Crassus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Lepidus to die?
2. Why does Sulla consider putting Caesar to death at such a young age?
3. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
4. How does Crassus often loan money?
5. What causes people not to vote for Crassus and Pompey's opposition for the consul?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)