|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Crassus remain briefly after his stay at Malaca?
2. What causes Pompey to be unrecognizable to a soldier, almost bringing about Pompey's death?
(a) Heavy snow.
(b) The darkness of night.
(c) The brightness of the sun.
(d) Heavy rain.
3. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
4. Who is killed when Marius and Cinna take over Rome?
(a) Crassus's father and brother.
(b) Crassus's entire family.
(c) Crassus's friend.
(d) Crassus's uncle and cousin.
5. How does Caesar describe the results of Sulla's second bid for praetorship?
(a) Caesar thinks that Sulla has won fairly.
(b) Caesar accuses Sulla's opponent of unfair tactics.
(c) Caesar accuses Sulla of buying his win.
(d) Caesar thinks that neither person should have been declared the winner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did Marius speak very little of?
2. What does Cinna's disappearance lead some to believe?
3. What age is Pompey when he is killed?
4. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
5. What causes Lepidus to die?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)