|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marius participate in a war as legate to Metellus?
2. Whom does Caesar pit the people against when he is in office?
(a) The military.
(b) The nobles.
3. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Seven years.
4. What do some people fear after appointing Caesar the dictator of Rome for life?
(a) That he will lose the influence he has.
(b) That he will not accept the title.
(c) That he will not stay in Rome.
(d) That there will be an attempt on his life.
5. What type of mines does Crassus own?
(d) Silver, Gold, and Coal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When must Pompey make his decision to befriend Crassus, according to the man of the equestrian order's vision?
2. How does Pompey plan to enter Rome after his victory in Africa?
3. What does Caesar do when his generals fear attacking the Germans?
4. How do Spartacus and the Spartans begin their successful battles?
5. What does Caesar do when his first wife dies, endearing him to the people?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)