|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Vibius send food to Crassus after learning of his escape from Rome?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Every other day.
2. Whom does Marius marry?
(a) Julia, the aunt of Caesar.
(b) Maria, the aunt of Caesar.
(c) Maria, the cousin of Caesar.
(d) Julia, the cousin of Caesar.
3. What causes Pompey to be unrecognizable to a soldier, almost bringing about Pompey's death?
(a) Heavy snow.
(b) The brightness of the sun.
(c) The darkness of night.
(d) Heavy rain.
4. What does Caesar do on his way back to Rome?
(a) Trains an army.
(b) Trains himself to be in an army.
(d) Meets his first wife.
5. What does Sulla require Pompey the Great to do?
(a) Leave Rome.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Divorce his wife.
(d) Leave the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age is Pompey when he is killed?
2. What does Mithridates do to end the war with Sulla?
3. What city does Turpillius command when Jugurtha takes it over?
4. What prompts Marius to pursue greater ambitions after his first military service?
5. Why does Caesar divorce his second wife?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)