|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
(a) A relative of Sulla.
(b) A relative of Jugurtha.
(c) A relative of Marius.
(d) A relative of Caesar.
2. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
(a) He never knew his family until later in his life.
(b) Family was a small part of his childhood.
(c) He was separated from his family during his childhood.
(d) Family was a big part of his childhood.
3. What does Sulla require Pompey the Great to do?
(a) Divorce his wife.
(b) Leave the military.
(c) Leave Rome.
(d) Commit suicide.
4. What is Hispania Ulterior when Marius is sent to battle the bandits there?
(a) A civilized province.
(b) A major supplier of food for Rome.
(c) An uncivilized province.
(d) A major ally to Rome.
5. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Lepidus to die?
2. How does Crassus feel about Sulla's opinion of Pompey?
3. What does Warner indicate is exaggerated by Plutarch?
4. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
5. After being defeated by the Parthians, where does Crassus attempt to go?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)