|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Pompey to win the war in Africa?
(a) Fifty days.
(b) Sixty days.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Forty days.
2. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
(a) He was following Metella's family's instructions.
(b) He was following the town council's instructions.
(c) He was following Metella's instructions.
(d) He was following the priests' instructions.
3. What does Caesar use to build support for himself as a Roman leader?
(a) Marius's money.
(b) Contributions by the people of Rome.
(c) Pompey's money.
(d) The spoils of war.
4. What causes people not to vote for Crassus and Pompey's opposition for the consul?
(a) The opposition's inability to be present for the day of the voting.
(b) An assassination attempt on the opposition.
(c) The opposition withdraws from the race the day before voting.
(d) The opposition's poor campaign platform.
5. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Seven years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sertorius killed?
2. What does Crassus buy after Sulla takes control of Rome?
3. What is Caesar known for during a battle?
4. How is Pompey perceived throughout much of his life?
5. What is Turpillius's fate?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)