|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
(a) She is wounded by one of his enemies.
(b) She is taken from Rome by a relative.
(c) She becomes ill.
(d) She is captured by one of his enemies.
2. Where does Marius participate in a war as legate to Metellus?
3. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
4. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
(c) Three times.
(d) No times.
5. How is Sertorius killed?
(a) He is killed by Pompey.
(b) He is assassinated by his own men.
(c) He is killed by Caesar.
(d) He is killed by Marius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Warner indicate is exaggerated by Plutarch?
2. After being defeated by the Parthians, where does Crassus attempt to go?
3. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
4. What serves as the basis for the saying, "one of Marius's mules"?
5. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)