|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who objects when Caesar attempts to use the treasury's money to fund a war?
2. How many servants does Crassus have when he escapes to Spain?
3. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
4. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
(a) No times.
(b) Three times.
5. What causes Crassus to retreat from the war with the Parthians?
(a) He is severely wounded.
(b) The loss of his son.
(c) He becomes confused.
(d) An illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Scipio taken captive by Sulla?
2. What does Warner indicate is exaggerated by Plutarch?
3. What does Cato do to diminish the effects of Caesar's growing popularity?
4. How does Crassus often loan money?
5. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)