|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Sulla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is credited with ending the war in Africa?
2. What causes Sulla's death?
(a) He suffers a heart attack during battle.
(c) He is killed by an enemy.
(d) An ulcer.
3. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
(a) Sulla kills him.
(b) He is exiled from the camp.
(c) He is captured by Sulla.
(d) He commits suicide.
4. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
(a) On the battlefield.
(b) In exile.
(c) In an execution by Marius.
(d) The dungeon.
5. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
(a) She is wounded by one of his enemies.
(b) She is taken from Rome by a relative.
(c) She becomes ill.
(d) She is captured by one of his enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
2. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
3. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
4. What tactic does Sulla employ to overcome his men's fear of war?
5. What serves as the basis for the saying, "one of Marius's mules"?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)