|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Sulla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sulla require Pompey the Great to do?
(a) Divorce his wife.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Leave the military.
(d) Leave Rome.
2. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
3. What is Marius's statue made out of?
4. What is Sulla looking for as he sails to Aedepsus for rest?
(a) The hot water cures.
(b) The cold water cures.
(c) The hot wine cures.
(d) The cold wine cures.
5. During his stand for praetorship, what is Marius unsuccessfully prosecuted for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caesar describe the results of Sulla's second bid for praetorship?
2. What traditional belief does Marius go against in his first consul?
3. Whose endorsement does Marius have when he is voted to the office of tribune?
4. How was Marius raised?
5. What does Valeria pluck from Sulla's toga before they are eventually married?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)