|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Sulla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
2. During his stand for praetorship, what is Marius unsuccessfully prosecuted for?
3. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
4. How many enemy soldiers does Sulla slaughter in the "circus" while seizing control of Rome?
(a) Eight Thousand.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) Six thousand.
(d) Five Thousand.
5. How was Marius raised?
(a) Against the ancient Roman standards.
(b) To the modern Roman standards.
(c) To the ancient Roman standards.
(d) With no specific standards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
2. Whom does Marius face during his first military service?
3. After crossing the Alps, where does Marius set up a fortified camp with the Romans while waiting for the invaders?
4. What is Sulla looking for as he sails to Aedepsus for rest?
5. What does Mithridates do to end the war with Sulla?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)