|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Sulla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
(a) A relative.
(d) A soothsayer.
2. How is Scipio taken captive by Sulla?
(a) Through his own voluntary action.
(b) Through force.
(c) Through bribes.
(d) Through deception.
3. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
(a) A list of men to be punished.
(b) A list of men he wants to serve with him.
(c) A list of men to be exiled.
(d) A list of men to be rewarded.
4. Which part of Marius's life is obscured by Plutarch, according to Warner?
(a) His wars.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His marriage.
(d) His death.
5. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
(a) His own house.
(b) Jugurtha's house.
(c) Caesar's house.
(d) Marius's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mithridates do to end the war with Sulla?
2. Which one of the following is not one of the theories of how Marius died?
3. What causes Sulla's death?
4. At what age is Sulla appointed consul?
5. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)