|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Sulla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
(a) They recruit twice as many men, which Sulla rejects.
(b) They raise money for the war, which Sulla accepts.
(c) They recruit twice as many men, which Sulla accepts.
(d) They raise money for the war, which Sulla refuses.
2. What is Sulla's first order after taking over Rome?
(a) The death sentence of Marius and Sulpicius.
(b) The increase in the size of the military.
(c) The elimination of the military.
(d) The death sentence of Jugurtha.
3. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
(a) He is the first to be made the general of the Parthians' army.
(b) He is the first to be captured and released by the Parthians.
(c) He is the first to be approached by the Parthians for an alliance.
(d) He is the first to be attacked by the Parthians.
4. How many total terms does Marius serve as consul?
5. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
(a) Caesar's house.
(b) Marius's house.
(c) His own house.
(d) Jugurtha's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After crossing the Alps, where does Marius set up a fortified camp with the Romans while waiting for the invaders?
2. What is Sulla looking for as he sails to Aedepsus for rest?
3. At what age is Sulla appointed consul?
4. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
5. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)