Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Marius face during his first military service?
(b) The Celtiberians.
(c) The Tuetones.
(d) The Cimbri.
2. What happens in Sulla's first bid for praetorship?
(a) He loses it.
(b) He wins it.
(c) He ties with his opponent.
(d) He withdraws from the race.
3. What causes Pompey to be unrecognizable to a soldier, almost bringing about Pompey's death?
(a) Heavy snow.
(b) The brightness of the sun.
(c) Heavy rain.
(d) The darkness of night.
4. What happens to Mithridates after Pompey defeats him?
(a) Mithridates pleads for his life.
(b) Mithridates joins Pompey's army.
(c) Mithridates escapes.
(d) Mithridates attacks Pompey.
5. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
(a) The he is reducing the size of the military.
(b) That his past acts are exonerated.
(c) That his relatives' past acts are exonerated.
(d) That he is doubling the size of the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar known for during a battle?
2. What was the intent of the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
3. What causes Sulla's death?
4. Whom does Caesar's daughter eventually marry?
5. What does Crassus buy after Sulla takes control of Rome?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)