Quiz: Chapter 1, Marius to Chapter 2, Sulla
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is credited with ending the war in Africa?
2. What causes Sulla's death?
a) He is killed by an enemy.
c) He suffers a heart attack during battle.
d) An ulcer.
3. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
4. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
a) Jugurtha's house.
b) Caesar's house.
c) His own house.
d) Marius's house.
5. What prompts Marius to pursue greater ambitions after his first military service?
a) The people's urging.
b) A compliment from Caesar.
c) The consul's urging.
This section contains 250 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)