|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
(a) Family was a big part of his childhood.
(b) He never knew his family until later in his life.
(c) He was separated from his family during his childhood.
(d) Family was a small part of his childhood.
2. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
(a) That his past acts are exonerated.
(b) The he is reducing the size of the military.
(c) That his relatives' past acts are exonerated.
(d) That he is doubling the size of the military.
3. How does Crassus feel about Sulla's opinion of Pompey?
(a) He is not aware of it.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is confused.
4. What role does Andromachus play in the plans Crassus has to avoid the Parthians?
(a) He alerts the Parthians.
(b) He tries to set up a decoy for the Parthians.
(c) He offers money to Crassus for the trip.
(d) He bribes several of Crassus's men to betray him.
5. What type of mines does Crassus own?
(d) Silver, Gold, and Coal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
2. What serves as the basis for the saying, "one of Marius's mules"?
3. How is Pompey's father, Strabo, generally considered?
4. What is Marius's statue made out of?
5. According to Onatius Aurelius's vision, who orders that Crassus and Pompey should become friends?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)