|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pompey do for Stratonice's father?
(a) He moves him to live closer to Stratonice.
(b) He bestows a fortune to him.
(c) He allows him to join the army.
(d) He bestows a medal of honor to him.
2. During his stand for praetorship, what is Marius unsuccessfully prosecuted for?
3. Whose endorsement does Marius have when he is voted to the office of tribune?
4. Whose presence helps Pompey defeat Sertorius?
5. How do Spartacus and the Spartans begin their successful battles?
(a) They are attacked unjustly and defend themselves.
(b) They slowly build their soldiers.
(c) They escape from a cruel leader.
(d) They are looking for revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marius refuse in the office of tribune?
2. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
3. What happens when Caesar and Pompey finally battle each other?
4. What city does Turpillius command when Jugurtha takes it over?
5. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)