|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many enemy soldiers does Sulla slaughter in the "circus" while seizing control of Rome?
(a) Five Thousand.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) Six thousand.
(d) Eight Thousand.
2. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
(a) She is captured by one of his enemies.
(b) She becomes ill.
(c) She is wounded by one of his enemies.
(d) She is taken from Rome by a relative.
3. What is it about Stratonice that capture's Pompey's attention?
(a) Her harp playing.
(b) Her shyness.
(c) Her sense of humor.
(d) Her singing voice.
4. According to Onatius Aurelius's vision, who orders that Crassus and Pompey should become friends?
5. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unique about the Tuetones and the Cimbri?
2. Who gives Pompey the nickname, "The Great"?
3. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
4. Upon returning to Italy, how does Pompey divorce his wife before marrying Julia, Caesar's daughter?
5. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)