|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
(a) A soothsayer.
(d) A relative.
2. What type of mines does Crassus own?
(c) Silver, Gold, and Coal.
3. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
(a) The dungeon.
(b) On the battlefield.
(c) In an execution by Marius.
(d) In exile.
4. What does Pompey do after defeating the revolt, led by Brutus?
(a) He kills Brutus.
(b) He imprisons Brutus.
(c) He exiles Brutus from Rome.
(d) He lets Brutus go.
5. What does Cinna's disappearance lead some to believe?
(a) That Cinna fled in fear of Pompey.
(b) That Cinna has joined forces with Pompey.
(c) That Pompey killed Cinna.
(d) That Cinna is plotting an attack on Pompey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
2. How many enemy soldiers does Sulla slaughter in the "circus" while seizing control of Rome?
3. Where does Marius participate in a war as legate to Metellus?
4. How many servants does Crassus have when he escapes to Spain?
5. What law does Marius put into effect upon being voted to the office of tribune?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)