|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Onatius Aurelius's vision, who orders that Crassus and Pompey should become friends?
2. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
(a) A relative of Sulla.
(b) A relative of Caesar.
(c) A relative of Marius.
(d) A relative of Jugurtha.
3. Where does Crassus remain briefly after his stay at Malaca?
4. What does Mithridates do to end the war with Sulla?
(a) He defeats Sulla.
(b) He captures most of Sulla's men.
(c) He surrenders.
(d) He sues for peace.
5. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
2. What is it about Stratonice that capture's Pompey's attention?
3. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
4. After crossing the Alps, where does Marius set up a fortified camp with the Romans while waiting for the invaders?
5. What is Crassus counting on as he proceeds to face the enemy troops in Syria?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)