|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Metella, Sulla's wife, during one of his banquets?
(a) She becomes ill.
(b) She is wounded by one of his enemies.
(c) She is taken from Rome by a relative.
(d) She is captured by one of his enemies.
2. What event causes Crassus to emerge from hiding?
(a) Vibius's death.
(b) Cinna's death.
(c) Marius's death.
(d) His father's death.
3. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seven years.
4. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
(a) Sulla kills him.
(b) He is captured by Sulla.
(c) He is exiled from the camp.
(d) He commits suicide.
5. What does Pompey insist upon Sulla's death?
(a) That he receives a proper burial.
(b) That his family not be allowed at the burial.
(c) That his family be allowed at the burial.
(d) That he does not receive a proper burial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Caesar and Pompey finally battle each other?
2. What does Crassus ask Sulla for before leaving to raise forces?
3. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
4. Whose endorsement does Marius have when he is voted to the office of tribune?
5. What causes Pompey to be unrecognizable to a soldier, almost bringing about Pompey's death?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)