|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
(a) Sulla kills him.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He is captured by Sulla.
(d) He is exiled from the camp.
2. Where does Pompey face Sertorius?
3. Where is Pompey living before joining Sulla's military effort?
4. What causes people not to vote for Crassus and Pompey's opposition for the consul?
(a) The opposition's inability to be present for the day of the voting.
(b) An assassination attempt on the opposition.
(c) The opposition withdraws from the race the day before voting.
(d) The opposition's poor campaign platform.
5. Where does Sulla almost suffer a defeat until he rallies back with his men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Andromachus play in the plans Crassus has to avoid the Parthians?
2. What does Crassus buy after Sulla takes control of Rome?
3. What does Pompey insist upon Sulla's death?
4. Whom does Marius face during his first military service?
5. What causes Lepidus to die?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)