|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Sulla's death?
(a) An ulcer.
(b) He suffers a heart attack during battle.
(c) He is killed by an enemy.
2. Where does Sulla almost suffer a defeat until he rallies back with his men?
3. Which one of the following is not one of the theories of how Marius died?
(a) He died in his bed after reflecting on his life.
(b) He became delusional.
(c) He was killed by Sulla.
(d) He had pleurisy.
4. What happens to Mithridates after Pompey defeats him?
(a) Mithridates escapes.
(b) Mithridates attacks Pompey.
(c) Mithridates pleads for his life.
(d) Mithridates joins Pompey's army.
5. During his stand for praetorship, what is Marius unsuccessfully prosecuted for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Crassus's biggest vice?
2. What age is Pompey when he is killed?
3. Who supports the law to give Pompey increased powers to fight the pirates?
4. What does Pompey do with Sertorius's letters after his death?
5. What leads to Mithridates' suicide?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)