|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pompey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Fimbria after he welcomes Sulla into his camp?
(a) He is captured by Sulla.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He is exiled from the camp.
(d) Sulla kills him.
2. What happens to Mithridates after Pompey defeats him?
(a) Mithridates pleads for his life.
(b) Mithridates attacks Pompey.
(c) Mithridates escapes.
(d) Mithridates joins Pompey's army.
3. How many brothers did Crassus have?
4. What does Cinna's disappearance lead some to believe?
(a) That Cinna is plotting an attack on Pompey.
(b) That Cinna has joined forces with Pompey.
(c) That Pompey killed Cinna.
(d) That Cinna fled in fear of Pompey.
5. When standing for aedileship, how many times does Marius get defeated politically in a single day?
(c) Three times.
(d) No times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jugurtha eventually die?
2. In which war does Sulla serve under Marius?
3. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
4. What out dated method of punishment does Crassus use after his men's loss?
5. What city does Turpillius command when Jugurtha takes it over?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)