|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes people not to vote for Crassus and Pompey's opposition for the consul?
(a) The opposition withdraws from the race the day before voting.
(b) The opposition's poor campaign platform.
(c) An assassination attempt on the opposition.
(d) The opposition's inability to be present for the day of the voting.
2. What does Crassus ask Sulla for before leaving to raise forces?
(a) A reason.
(b) Extra food.
(d) An escort.
3. What does Crassus ignore during his first winter in Syria?
(a) The enemy.
(b) Training the troops.
(c) His family.
(d) Business affairs.
4. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
(a) He was following Metella's instructions.
(b) He was following Metella's family's instructions.
(c) He was following the priests' instructions.
(d) He was following the town council's instructions.
5. What does Caesar do on his way back to Rome?
(b) Trains an army.
(c) Meets his first wife.
(d) Trains himself to be in an army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Caesar betrayed and murdered?
2. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
3. Who is killed when Marius and Cinna take over Rome?
4. What city do Caesar and his men take over on their way to face Pompey?
5. What does Caesar do when his first wife dies, endearing him to the people?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)