|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes people not to vote for Crassus and Pompey's opposition for the consul?
(a) The opposition's poor campaign platform.
(b) An assassination attempt on the opposition.
(c) The opposition withdraws from the race the day before voting.
(d) The opposition's inability to be present for the day of the voting.
2. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
3. What does Caesar use to build support for himself as a Roman leader?
(a) Pompey's money.
(b) The spoils of war.
(c) Contributions by the people of Rome.
(d) Marius's money.
4. How many servants does Crassus have when he escapes to Spain?
5. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
(a) He is waiting for reinforcements.
(b) Heavy rain.
(c) Heavy winds.
(d) His men are too tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Crassus to retreat from the war with the Parthians?
2. Why does Caesar divorce his second wife?
3. What does Caesar do for Cleopatra?
4. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
5. What does Caesar do when his first wife dies, endearing him to the people?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)