|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bibulus shut himself in his house at the end of his consul term?
(a) He is afraid he will be killed.
(b) He is afraid he will be exiled.
(c) He is suffering from an illness.
(d) He is afraid they will discover his betrayal.
2. How is Scipio taken captive by Sulla?
(a) Through force.
(b) Through bribes.
(c) Through his own voluntary action.
(d) Through deception.
3. Why does Sulla consider putting Caesar to death at such a young age?
(a) Caesar has already humiliated him in public.
(b) Caesar is the son of one of his rivals.
(c) He sees the potential for Caesar to rule Rome.
(d) He is following the advice of his advisers.
4. What is Caesar known for during a battle?
(a) Allowing his men to rest for long periods of time.
(b) Only allowing his men to rest for short periods of time.
(c) Ordering his men to do impossible things.
(d) Facing the same dangers as his men.
5. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the servant who betrays Sulpicius?
2. How does Caesar describe the results of Sulla's second bid for praetorship?
3. How often does Vibius send food to Crassus after learning of his escape from Rome?
4. What does Caesar do when his generals fear attacking the Germans?
5. What does Crassus buy after Sulla takes control of Rome?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)