|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
(b) A relative.
(c) A soothsayer.
2. What does Valeria pluck from Sulla's toga before they are eventually married?
(a) A piece of dirt.
(b) A piece of metal.
(c) A piece of wool.
(d) A piece of broken wood.
3. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
(b) A lack of supplies.
(c) Bad omens.
(d) His conscience.
4. How much ransom does Caesar pay for his release from the pirates?
(a) Thirty talents.
(b) Forty talents.
(c) Twenty talents.
(d) Fifty talents.
5. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
(a) He is the first to be made the general of the Parthians' army.
(b) He is the first to be captured and released by the Parthians.
(c) He is the first to be attacked by the Parthians.
(d) He is the first to be approached by the Parthians for an alliance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles long is the trench that Crassus digs upon meeting Spartacus on the peninsula?
2. What does Mithridates do to end the war with Sulla?
3. What does Caesar do upon being declared the dictator of Rome?
4. What out dated method of punishment does Crassus use after his men's loss?
5. What do some people fear after appointing Caesar the dictator of Rome for life?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)