|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
(a) The he is reducing the size of the military.
(b) That he is doubling the size of the military.
(c) That his relatives' past acts are exonerated.
(d) That his past acts are exonerated.
2. At what age is Sulla appointed consul?
3. What event causes Crassus to emerge from hiding?
(a) His father's death.
(b) Marius's death.
(c) Cinna's death.
(d) Vibius's death.
4. Who pays Caesar's debt when he is stopped on his way to Spain?
5. What does Caesar do upon being declared the dictator of Rome?
(a) He gives the people their rights back.
(b) He gives the people more land.
(c) He gives the people money.
(d) He gives the people more livestock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar use to build support for himself as a Roman leader?
2. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
3. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
4. Who objects when Caesar attempts to use the treasury's money to fund a war?
5. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)