|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
(c) A soothsayer.
(d) A relative.
2. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
(a) A lack of supplies.
(b) Bad omens.
(c) His conscience.
3. What is Crassus counting on as he proceeds to face the enemy troops in Syria?
(a) The size of his military.
(b) Information from Ariamnes.
(c) Weapons from Ariamnes.
(d) The size of the enemy's military.
4. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
5. After being defeated by the Parthians, where does Crassus attempt to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people fear when the senate session lasts longer than normal?
2. What do some people fear after appointing Caesar the dictator of Rome for life?
3. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
4. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
5. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)