|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pompey want to avoid fighting Caesar?
(a) He is afraid of Caesar.
(b) Bad weather.
(c) He has less troops than Caesar.
(d) Bad omens.
2. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
(a) Family was a small part of his childhood.
(b) He never knew his family until later in his life.
(c) He was separated from his family during his childhood.
(d) Family was a big part of his childhood.
3. What is Crassus counting on as he proceeds to face the enemy troops in Syria?
(a) Weapons from Ariamnes.
(b) The size of the enemy's military.
(c) The size of his military.
(d) Information from Ariamnes.
4. What does Caesar do to the pirates when he eventually captures them?
(a) Orders their deaths.
(b) Releases them after proving his point.
(c) Forces them to do manual labor for him.
(d) Acquires his ransom back.
5. How many enemy soldiers does Sulla slaughter in the "circus" while seizing control of Rome?
(a) Five Thousand.
(b) Eight Thousand.
(c) Three thousand.
(d) Six thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
2. What is Sulla's first order after taking over Rome?
3. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
4. At what age is Sulla appointed consul?
5. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)