|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
2. What does Caesar do when he is captured by Sulla's men?
(a) He escapes when they are not looking.
(b) He kills one of them and is released.
(c) He tricks them into thinking Sulla has ordered his release.
(d) He uses bribery to free himself.
3. What does Valeria pluck from Sulla's toga before they are eventually married?
(a) A piece of metal.
(b) A piece of dirt.
(c) A piece of broken wood.
(d) A piece of wool.
4. How often does Vibius send food to Crassus after learning of his escape from Rome?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Every other day.
5. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
(a) A relative.
(b) A soothsayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
2. In which war does Sulla serve under Marius?
3. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
4. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
5. How does Crassus feel about Sulla's opinion of Pompey?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)