|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sulla looking for as he sails to Aedepsus for rest?
(a) The cold wine cures.
(b) The cold water cures.
(c) The hot water cures.
(d) The hot wine cures.
2. How do Spartacus and the Spartans begin their successful battles?
(a) They are attacked unjustly and defend themselves.
(b) They escape from a cruel leader.
(c) They slowly build their soldiers.
(d) They are looking for revenge.
3. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
(a) A list of men to be exiled.
(b) A list of men to be rewarded.
(c) A list of men to be punished.
(d) A list of men he wants to serve with him.
4. Who objects when Caesar attempts to use the treasury's money to fund a war?
5. What causes people not to vote for Crassus and Pompey's opposition for the consul?
(a) The opposition's poor campaign platform.
(b) The opposition's inability to be present for the day of the voting.
(c) An assassination attempt on the opposition.
(d) The opposition withdraws from the race the day before voting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crassus ask Sulla for before leaving to raise forces?
2. Whose dream warns Caesar of his fate?
3. How much ransom does Caesar pay for his release from the pirates?
4. What happens in Sulla's first bid for praetorship?
5. Who is killed when Marius and Cinna take over Rome?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)