|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pompey want to avoid fighting Caesar?
(a) Bad omens.
(b) He is afraid of Caesar.
(c) He has less troops than Caesar.
(d) Bad weather.
2. What type of mines does Crassus own?
(d) Silver, Gold, and Coal.
3. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
(a) That he is doubling the size of the military.
(b) That his relatives' past acts are exonerated.
(c) That his past acts are exonerated.
(d) The he is reducing the size of the military.
4. Whose dream warns Caesar of his fate?
5. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
(a) He was following Metella's family's instructions.
(b) He was following Metella's instructions.
(c) He was following the priests' instructions.
(d) He was following the town council's instructions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar divorce his second wife?
2. What does Caesar do on his way back to Rome?
3. What does Caesar do that many disagree with after his aunt, Julia, dies?
4. What happens in Sulla's first bid for praetorship?
5. How often does Vibius send food to Crassus after learning of his escape from Rome?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)