|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do Caesar and his men take over on their way to face Pompey?
2. Who gives Jugurtha to Sulla?
(a) A relative of Caesar.
(b) A relative of Marius.
(c) A relative of Sulla.
(d) A relative of Jugurtha.
3. How much ransom does Caesar pay for his release from the pirates?
(a) Forty talents.
(b) Fifty talents.
(c) Thirty talents.
(d) Twenty talents.
4. Upon entering Italy, what do Sulla's men do to show their allegiance?
(a) They raise money for the war, which Sulla accepts.
(b) They recruit twice as many men, which Sulla rejects.
(c) They recruit twice as many men, which Sulla accepts.
(d) They raise money for the war, which Sulla refuses.
5. How many children did Sulla have altogether?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar do when his generals fear attacking the Germans?
2. Who is killed when Marius and Cinna take over Rome?
3. Where is Caesar betrayed and murdered?
4. What do the people fear when the senate session lasts longer than normal?
5. What do some people fear after appointing Caesar the dictator of Rome for life?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)