|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
2. What out dated method of punishment does Crassus use after his men's loss?
(a) He forces some of his men to go into the next battle unarmed.
(b) He banishes some of his men from the military.
(c) He hands over some of his men to the Spartans.
(d) He executes some of his own men.
3. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
4. What does Crassus ignore during his first winter in Syria?
(a) Business affairs.
(b) His family.
(c) The enemy.
(d) Training the troops.
5. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
(a) His men are too tired.
(b) He is waiting for reinforcements.
(c) Heavy winds.
(d) Heavy rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Scipio taken captive by Sulla?
2. Why does Bibulus shut himself in his house at the end of his consul term?
3. What does Valeria pluck from Sulla's toga before they are eventually married?
4. What does Caesar do for Cleopatra?
5. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)