|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar do to the pirates when he eventually captures them?
(a) Acquires his ransom back.
(b) Forces them to do manual labor for him.
(c) Releases them after proving his point.
(d) Orders their deaths.
2. What is Crassus's biggest vice?
3. How does Plutarch compare Caesar's military career with Marius, Sulla, and Pompey's?
(a) Caesar's career was more impressive than Marius and Sulla, but equal to Pompey.
(b) Caesar's career was more impressive than Pompey's, but equal to Marius and Sulla.
(c) Caesar's career was more impressive than all of them.
(d) Caesar's career was more impressive than Marius, but equal to Sulla and Pompey.
4. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
(a) Bad omens.
(b) A lack of supplies.
(c) His conscience.
5. What personality does Crassus have?
(a) He is well mannered.
(b) He is short tempered.
(c) He is vengeful.
(d) He is arrogant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
2. Who objects when Caesar attempts to use the treasury's money to fund a war?
3. What does Caesar do when he is captured by Sulla's men?
4. What event causes Crassus to emerge from hiding?
5. How many servants does Crassus have when he escapes to Spain?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)