|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plagues Crassus on his plight in Syria?
(b) His conscience.
(c) A lack of supplies.
(d) Bad omens.
2. What is Caesar known for during a battle?
(a) Only allowing his men to rest for short periods of time.
(b) Facing the same dangers as his men.
(c) Ordering his men to do impossible things.
(d) Allowing his men to rest for long periods of time.
3. How does Caesar describe the results of Sulla's second bid for praetorship?
(a) Caesar accuses Sulla of buying his win.
(b) Caesar accuses Sulla's opponent of unfair tactics.
(c) Caesar thinks that Sulla has won fairly.
(d) Caesar thinks that neither person should have been declared the winner.
4. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
(a) That his relatives' past acts are exonerated.
(b) That he is doubling the size of the military.
(c) That his past acts are exonerated.
(d) The he is reducing the size of the military.
5. How many brothers did Crassus have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed when Marius and Cinna take over Rome?
2. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
3. What does Caesar use to build support for himself as a Roman leader?
4. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
5. Whom does Caesar's daughter eventually marry?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)