|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar use to build support for himself as a Roman leader?
(a) Marius's money.
(b) The spoils of war.
(c) Contributions by the people of Rome.
(d) Pompey's money.
2. What is Crassus's biggest vice?
3. Whom does Caesar's daughter eventually marry?
4. What role does Andromachus play in the plans Crassus has to avoid the Parthians?
(a) He tries to set up a decoy for the Parthians.
(b) He offers money to Crassus for the trip.
(c) He alerts the Parthians.
(d) He bribes several of Crassus's men to betray him.
5. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sulla consider putting Caesar to death at such a young age?
2. What does Crassus ask Sulla for before leaving to raise forces?
3. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
4. What tactic does Sulla employ to overcome his men's fear of war?
5. How does Vergentorix, the commander of the Gaul forces, surrender?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)