|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Crassus often loan money?
(a) With excessive interest, but he never requires payment.
(b) With interest, but he never requires payment.
(c) Without interest, but he always requires payment.
(d) With excessive interest, and he always requires payment.
2. Why does Pompey want to avoid fighting Caesar?
(a) He has less troops than Caesar.
(b) He is afraid of Caesar.
(c) Bad weather.
(d) Bad omens.
3. Where is Sulla chased into by Sulpicius's men?
(a) His own house.
(b) Jugurtha's house.
(c) Caesar's house.
(d) Marius's house.
4. What is Crassus's biggest vice?
5. Who objects when Caesar attempts to use the treasury's money to fund a war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the servant who betrays Sulpicius?
2. What is Sulla looking for as he sails to Aedepsus for rest?
3. How many brothers did Crassus have?
4. Which city takes the side of Mithridates, causing Sulla to march against it?
5. What causes Crassus to retreat from the war with the Parthians?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)