|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose dream warns Caesar of his fate?
2. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
(a) A list of men to be punished.
(b) A list of men to be exiled.
(c) A list of men to be rewarded.
(d) A list of men he wants to serve with him.
3. After being joined by the Phocians, what city does Sulla occupy?
4. Who is leading the enemy troops as Sulla and his men near Rome?
5. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
(a) A relative.
(c) A soothsayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What personality does Crassus have?
2. Why does Sulla say that he divorced Metella?
3. How do Spartacus and the Spartans begin their successful battles?
4. What is Caesar known for during a battle?
5. Who objects when Caesar attempts to use the treasury's money to fund a war?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)