|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes people not to vote for Crassus and Pompey's opposition for the consul?
(a) The opposition withdraws from the race the day before voting.
(b) The opposition's poor campaign platform.
(c) The opposition's inability to be present for the day of the voting.
(d) An assassination attempt on the opposition.
2. How is Scipio taken captive by Sulla?
(a) Through force.
(b) Through deception.
(c) Through bribes.
(d) Through his own voluntary action.
3. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
(a) He is the first to be captured and released by the Parthians.
(b) He is the first to be attacked by the Parthians.
(c) He is the first to be approached by the Parthians for an alliance.
(d) He is the first to be made the general of the Parthians' army.
4. How is Crassus killed?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He is beheaded.
(c) He becomes ill and never recovers.
(d) He is attacked by one of his own men.
5. What does Caesar do upon being declared the dictator of Rome?
(a) He gives the people their rights back.
(b) He gives the people money.
(c) He gives the people more livestock.
(d) He gives the people more land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decree does Sulla make when he controls Rome?
2. How does Mummius respond to Crassus's instructions against the Spartans at the arc?
3. What happens to the Spartans that leads to their defeat?
4. How many brothers did Crassus have?
5. Who benefits the most from Caesar's successful attempt to convince Crassus and Pompey to join forces?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)