|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Caesar pit the people against when he is in office?
(b) The nobles.
(d) The military.
2. What do some people fear after appointing Caesar the dictator of Rome for life?
(a) That he will not accept the title.
(b) That he will not stay in Rome.
(c) That he will lose the influence he has.
(d) That there will be an attempt on his life.
3. How is Crassus killed?
(a) He is attacked by one of his own men.
(b) He becomes ill and never recovers.
(c) He is beheaded.
(d) He is poisoned.
4. What does Sulla require Pompey the Great to do?
(a) Leave the military.
(b) Leave Rome.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Divorce his wife.
5. In which war does Sulla serve under Marius?
(a) The war in Africa.
(b) The war in Hispania Ulterior.
(c) The war in Asia.
(d) The war in the Rhone Alps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Andromachus play in the plans Crassus has to avoid the Parthians?
2. How is Scipio taken captive by Sulla?
3. How long does Crassus send Caesar to Gaul for?
4. Who prompts Sulla to attack Rome, after initially hesitating?
5. Why does Bibulus shut himself in his house at the end of his consul term?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)