|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sulla publish after taking control of Rome?
(a) A list of men to be rewarded.
(b) A list of men to be punished.
(c) A list of men he wants to serve with him.
(d) A list of men to be exiled.
2. What personality does Crassus have?
(a) He is short tempered.
(b) He is well mannered.
(c) He is vengeful.
(d) He is arrogant.
3. What is Crassus counting on as he proceeds to face the enemy troops in Syria?
(a) The size of his military.
(b) Weapons from Ariamnes.
(c) Information from Ariamnes.
(d) The size of the enemy's military.
4. Where is Caesar betrayed and murdered?
(a) On the senate floor.
(b) In the public square.
(c) Outside of the court building.
(d) At his house.
5. Whose dream warns Caesar of his fate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Andromachus play in the plans Crassus has to avoid the Parthians?
2. What part did family play in Crassus's childhood?
3. What happens in Sulla's first bid for praetorship?
4. How many brothers did Crassus have?
5. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)