One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Caesar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sulla the first Roman to do, pertaining to the Parthians?
(a) He is the first to be approached by the Parthians for an alliance.
(b) He is the first to be made the general of the Parthians' army.
(c) He is the first to be attacked by the Parthians.
(d) He is the first to be captured and released by the Parthians.
2. What prevents Sulla from giving the command to attack against Marius' men in the way he is hoping for?
(a) Heavy winds.
(b) He is waiting for reinforcements.
(c) Heavy rain.
(d) His men are too tired.
3. What causes Crassus to retreat from the war with the Parthians?
(a) The loss of his son.
(b) He becomes confused.
(c) He is severely wounded.
(d) An illness.
4. What does Caesar do on his way back to Rome?
(a) Trains himself to be in an army.
(b) Trains an army.
(c) Meets his first wife.
5. What personality does Crassus have?
(a) He is arrogant.
(b) He is short tempered.
(c) He is vengeful.
(d) He is well mannered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar do upon being declared the dictator of Rome?
2. What does Mithridates do to end the war with Sulla?
3. What does Crassus buy after Sulla takes control of Rome?
4. What reason does Considius give for his general lack of fear?
5. Who is killed when Marius and Cinna take over Rome?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)