|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
2. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
3. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
4. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
5. What kind of unwanted attention did Broken English bring Faithfull?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Broken English have negative consequences for Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
2. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
3. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
4. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
5. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's response to her overdose?
6. Describe Faithfull's first overdose.
7. Describe Faithfull's dream about Mick Jagger.
8. Describe Marianne Faithfull's reunion with Bob Dylan.
9. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
10. Describe Faithfull's experience as Ophelia.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the various legacies for which Marianne Faithfull could be known? Which do you think will be the most important?
Essay Topic 2
What experience was most influential in turning Marianne Faithfull away from drugs? What makes that experience more influential than others?
Essay Topic 3
At the end of 'Faithfull,' Marianne Faithfull says that her mother saw that art was a true aristocracy. Evaluate the value of this statement based on the contents of Faithfull's life.
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)