|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her early relationship with Ben Brierly?
3. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
4. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
5. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
Short Essay Questions
1. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
3. How did Broken English have negative consequences for Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
4. Describe Faithfull's mother's feelings about art.
5. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
7. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's response to her overdose?
8. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
9. Describe Faithfull's dream about Mick Jagger.
10. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Ben Brierly.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was Faithfull's most important work? Was it a song, an album, or a work of a different kind?
Essay Topic 2
Debate the proposition that 'Faithfull' should be banned.
Essay Topic 3
At the end of 'Faithfull,' Marianne Faithfull says that her mother saw that art was a true aristocracy. Evaluate the value of this statement based on the contents of Faithfull's life.
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)