|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
3. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
4. Who was Ahmet?
5. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's reunion with Bob Dylan.
3. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
4. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
5. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's response to her overdose?
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
7. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
8. What trauma accompanied Faithfull's breakup with Jagger?
9. Describe Faithfull's dream about Mick Jagger.
10. How does Faithfull describe the agony of addiction?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Make an annotated time line of Marianne Faithfull's life. Track the appearance and disappearance of other people as much as you can.
Essay Topic 2
How would you characterize Marianne Faithfull's relationship with herself and her early years? How does her writing describe an old self, a young self, and a relationship between them?
Essay Topic 3
The 1960s seem to be making a perpetual resurgence in contemporary culture. How are the 1960s Faithfull presents different from the 1960s people now seem to believe in?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)