Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
2. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
3. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
4. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
5. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
The 1960s seem to be making a perpetual resurgence in contemporary culture. How are the 1960s Faithfull presents different from the 1960s people now seem to believe in?
Where is the climax of this book? Are there different climaxes? What questions does each climax resolve? What questions does each climax leave unanswered?
How would you characterize Marianne Faithfull's relationship with herself and her early years? How does her writing describe an old self, a young self, and a relationship between them?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)